Mission Description date not fully appear in game.

Missions Description Date

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

sweetloto87 #1 Posted 23 April 2020 - 12:26 AM

Private

• 13823 battles

Hello everybody, I take a look around the forum but I don't see anybody posting this issue before so here it goes:

The date in the Missions is not fully appeared.

It gets quite annoying when I need to check for the end date.

I tried to: Clear game cache, turn off and turn on the Missions multiple times but it still not working.

I am using GW2270 BenQ monitor and i don't think it is related to the game resolution. Still, I tried to reduce it to lower resolution, take it back to 1920x1080. Still the Mission date still... being the same.

THE ONLY TIME i saw the Date is fully appear is when i successfully clear the game cache, but after 2 matches, it goes back to the problems below.

I also tried going to Internet Café to play World of Tanks to see if this is really the matter of my PC but still, it ended up the same like the image below.

Please have a look at this matter soon.

mttspiii #2 Posted 23 April 2020 - 01:25 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 34209 battles
  • [PVP] PVP
Tried pressing arrow-down to show the entire mission details (including end date)?

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

sweetloto87 #3 Posted 23 April 2020 - 06:03 PM

Private

• 13823 battles
@mttspiii
Yes, I tried, like normal thing when you expand it to see what mission is in that tab. The image above is just me closing them all up to show all of the Missions tab are not fully appear.

Also tagged with Missions, Description, Date

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users