Aussie bad teams

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

NZ_Tanker #1 Posted 23 April 2020 - 02:46 PM

Staff sergeant

• 7799 battles
  • [-VVV-] -VVV-

[Redacted]

Warning issued for naming and shaming violation.

>Centurion_MK64

Edited by Centurion_MK64, 24 April 2020 - 05:25 AM.

_Sp4rtacus_ #2 Posted 23 April 2020 - 03:25 PM

Sergeant

• 13907 battles

Games have been sooo bad since lockdown , either the whole team go's one way (not looking at minimap)

Not bothering even to come back if they see the other flank overwhelmed , which is stupid because the obvious

conclusion as they push for the cap with (tunnel vision) is the weaker side is over run , then the enemy comes up behind

the lemmings headed for the cap and wins anyway .

It has been very frustrating , it isnt a team game at all , MT and HT sniping or as ive pointed out in a previous thread .

They'll observe you getting attacked , sit back with popcorn , feed of the HP crumbs , duh ??

What do you do ? Nothing as players are in it for themselves , think i need to join a 'good' ' active' Clan .

Cause teams of late are absolutely useless .

GuwapoDuke49th #3 Posted 23 April 2020 - 03:50 PM

Corporal

• 2570 battles

Seeing the signature and wonders if he is talking about himself :D

There are good players and bad players. Some like low tier, some high tiers. I personally feel displaced in low tier.

Biggest issue is lack of overview of the battle. Many people are so focused on what they shoot that they don't look at the minimap.

You can also blame Wargaming for making it possible to make the minimap so small. Nobody can read the minimap with their peripheral view when it is too small. They should enforce a minimum size in ratio to the resolution to prevent this.

You can blame wargaming on so many levels actually (for example for buffing Arta again so much that it is no fun to face them in a slow heavy on many maps). But I dont want to roll-up the old discussions going on for years. (Dont get distracted from the amount of games I have played and the age of my account, this is not my only account, this is just my account on ASIA, my main account is or better say was on EU)

I myself suck hard lastly (especially with this damm M41..this tank is frustrating me). I do the dumbest things and die. I had such a long break that it feels like I just started playing the game only now.

As everyone is learning by failure, you see a lot of fails in the battles and therefore throwing away matches. And then you got these a****holes like I encounter yesterday, who block you in your Heavy at a corner, forcing you to die or lose 3/4 of your HP. With intention. Just because he got annoyed that I could not pen with the shitty gun every shot because I did not use gold ammo (I needed credits, thats why I have premiums for). Would he have been more patient, we would have won the corner and eventually the match.

So, now the Modpack is downloaded and that's why I stop writing lol.

Edited by GuwapoDuke49th, 23 April 2020 - 03:55 PM.

NZ_Tanker #4 Posted 23 April 2020 - 03:55 PM

Staff sergeant

• 7799 battles
  • [-VVV-] -VVV-

View PostGuwapoDuke49th, on 23 April 2020 - 08:50 PM, said:

Seeing the signature and wonders if he is talking about himself :D

There are good players and bad players. Some like low tier, some high tiers. I personally feel displaced in low tier.

Biggest issue is lack of overview of the battle. May people are so focused on what they shoot that they don't look at the minimap.

You can also blame Wargaming for making it possible to make the minimap so small. Nobody can read the minimap with their peripheral view when it is too small. They should enforce a minimum size in ratio to the resolution to prevent this.

You can blame wargaming on so many levels actually (for example for buffing Arta again so much that it is no fun to face them in a slow heavy on many maps). But I dont want to roll-up the old discussions going on for years. (Dont get distracted from the amount of games I have played and the age of my account, this is not my only account, this is just my account on ASIA, my main account is or better say was on EU)

I myself suck hard lastly (especially with this damm M41..this tank is frustrating me). I do the dumbest things and die. I had such a long break that it feels like I just started playing the game only now.

As everyone is learning by failure, you see a lot of fails in the battles and therefore throwing away matches. And then you got these a****holes like I encounter yesterday, who block you in your Heavy at a corner, forcing you to die or lose 3/4 of your HP. With intention. Just he got annoyed that I could not pen with the shitty gun because I did not use gold ammo (I needed credits, thats why I have premiums for). Would he have been more patient, we would have won the corner and eventually the match.

So, now the Modpack is downloaded and that's why I stop writing lol.

yes my stats are bad. but are getting better. i use to play on 350 ping. i use play with friends who use like shooting me or allies. all the way up to 3360 games i never had skill crew or use repair kits or med packs. 

i gone back to lower tiers to learn more. its gonna take time to get my winrate up. 

Ezz #5 Posted 23 April 2020 - 08:24 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 73775 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Wouldn't have been with Maori by any chance?

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Vindictus_Maximus #6 Posted 23 April 2020 - 08:58 PM

Sergeant

• 9404 battles
  • [BAMF] BAMF

View PostNZ_Tanker, on 23 April 2020 - 03:55 PM, said:

yes my stats are bad. but are getting better.

Psst, here is a pro tip no-one will tell you.

There are some players that will never be good. They will never have the hand-eye co-ordination needed for the faster low tier play, and/or don't have the IQ to  understand the mathematical mechanics (view range / spotting mechanics / use of armor ect ) to prosper in the mid-tiers.

But WG wants customers so they created tanks like these

4fv3gYf.jpg

SjSw3h3.jpg

lDcPmDo.jpg

There are others, but these are the main go-to tanks for the low skill neanderthals you regularly find infesting tier 10 . With these tanks, you can leave the most purplest of unicums smoking wrecks.

The beauty of it all is the neanderthals are used to losing, are used to strongly contributing to those losses, so they are perfectly patient enough to sit at the back waiting for their team to die, pre-aiming a corner with their high-pen / high alpha gun. And as soon as some stupid noob comes along trying to - make a play/ win a flank / spot for their team / attempt to win by pushing - you can just smoke them. HAHA

No skill needed, no experience needed -  just buy some free XP, get said tanks, and you will be doing 3k damage per game,  ruining games of unicums in no time :medal:

Ezz #7 Posted 23 April 2020 - 09:04 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 73775 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Similarly there are those who will struggle in the upper tiers, because playing against players who understand the basics is hard. Either way don't feel bad if you don't have the good stats, instead, look for where you can both improve and have fun. If, as in vindis case, that means playing lower tiers, then do it. Then gradually move up the tiers. Eventually you may even be competitive in the upper tiers. But it's a long journey.

Edited by Ezz, 23 April 2020 - 09:06 PM.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Vindictus_Maximus #8 Posted 23 April 2020 - 09:13 PM

Sergeant

• 9404 battles
  • [BAMF] BAMF

The point being, if you are going to be shit,, then at least in a in a JgPz E100. You can do 2k damage per game, and outplay unicums..

sNHctdr.jpg

Tier 10 is where all the shit players end up, plenty of guys like above up there that will make for short waits to spawn battles..

Ezz #9 Posted 23 April 2020 - 09:18 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 73775 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Not all the shit players end up in tier 10. Some are at least smart enough to drop back to tier 7 and below to try to learn the basics. One day they might be decent in the upper tiers, but at least in the mean time they aren't being a detriment to their teams 

mttspiii #10 Posted 23 April 2020 - 09:22 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 33795 battles
  • [PVP] PVP

View PostVindictus_Maximus, on 23 April 2020 - 09:13 PM, said:

Tier 10 is where all the shit players end up, plenty of guys like above up there that will make for short waits to spawn battles..

Gotta wonder though, how do they fund the credits needed to maintain their 2k DPG spamming so much sprem while dying so often, uselessly?

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

WarMongeringFishMonger #11 Posted 24 April 2020 - 01:18 AM

Winner Winner chicken Lover

• 31439 battles

View Postmttspiii, on 23 April 2020 - 09:22 PM, said:

Gotta wonder though, how do they fund the credits needed to maintain their 2k DPG spamming so much sprem while dying so often, uselessly?

frontlines??

View PostNZ_Tanker, on 23 April 2020 - 03:55 PM, said:

yes my stats are bad. but are getting better. i use to play on 350 ping. i use play with friends who use like shooting me or allies. all the way up to 3360 games i never had skill crew or use repair kits or med packs. 

i gone back to lower tiers to learn more. its gonna take time to get my winrate up. 

Atleast you found the forums. i started to learn about crew skill and pen indicator at 11k games and 47%wr. The guys at the forums are nice to people who ask for help. Ezz gave the best advice so far. Go play lower tier. Playing prem tanks at tier 6 is a good way to earn some credits too. If you are doing bad drop lower or just do something else than play. My recent WR was horrible cos i kept telling i will win the next game, ended up losing more.

Bushvanker #12 Posted 24 April 2020 - 05:18 AM

Sergeant

• 8960 battles
Why do you present those as examples of bad teams - because you lost?  The team that loses will do less damage than the team that wins and the speed of the loss will be reflected in the relative Dmg difference.  If you are unable to carry (or have anyone on your team able to carry) a battle then once your team starts losing more tanks than the other team, you will lose the battle so all it takes is one bad player (not the team) or RNG favouring your opponents to tip the balance.  Based on your stats you are hardly in a position to judge the quality of your teams!

Centurion_MK64 #13 Posted 24 April 2020 - 05:26 AM

Wait I have'nt seen this mod before?

• Senior Moderator
  • 32214 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

Thread created to name and shame

Closed

>Centurion_MK64

I am here to help, please don't hesitate to PM Me
For help and gameplay advice please try the WG Wiki or contact Support

I have sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands

1 user(s) are reading this topic