• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

IVORK #1 Posted 02 May 2020 - 11:01 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 14816 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

Hi all,

I have made a Discord bot over the quarantine quiet time in order to continue learning Python. I have been running it for a while on 1AR's to test and adjust, but it's about ready for open release (at least for ASIA).

I could go through all the nerd stuff about APIs and the rest to explain the features but figure it's easiest for everyone to just dump pictures:

Screenshots
Commands:

At the moment the bot requests permissions for only the things it needs to function, but feel free to disallow as you wish.

Any/all feedback is welcome, I'm looking to add more once the new WoTLabs API is released and if it's well-received enough, support for the other regions.

It's live on the WoT Asia Discord if you're wanting to try it out. 

Else use this invite link to invite it to your own

Edited by IVORK, 25 May 2020 - 07:38 PM.

*Online interactions not rated by the SERB

IVORK #2 Posted 03 May 2020 - 05:53 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 14816 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

Added admin command .rchan channel or none to get the bot to post any RSS feed updates from https://worldoftanks.asia/en/news/ to the channel specified. Requires manage_channel perms.

IVORK #3 Posted 08 May 2020 - 01:13 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 14816 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

v1.1

• Changed the help commands to pinging the bot, wot?help and wot?ahelp to better deconflict with other Discord bots.
  • Made improvements to the .marks search function, and am continually adding exceptions. If there are any specific tanks you can't resolve via searching, PM the bot to let me know.
  • Added a command for showing full player-statistics, either .fstats if authenticated else .fstats playername for others. 

I'm in the process of integrating .charts for recent stats, however, will focus on getting the bot working on all server relms first, so this may be some time out. 

Thanks to all those adding it to their servers and providing feedback :)

Edited by IVORK, 23 May 2020 - 03:48 PM.

IVORK #4 Posted 10 May 2020 - 05:59 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 14816 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

v1.2

As was requested and per the video, added the admin command .setuproles auth or wn8 or none

Requires manage_roles permissions to use, if you've already added the bot to your server, you may need to allow it manage_roles permissions as well. If you're having troubles with that you can always just kick the bot, then re-invite it using the link above.

.setuproles auth creates a single role so that members can be restricted for those that are not linked to a WG account

.setuproles wn8 creates the auth role as well as one for each of the 10-WN8 colours per WoTLabs and assigns it to each corresponding authenticated user. This is checked every 5 hours, when a member auth's or joins the server.

.setuproles none deletes the aforementioned roles if they exist, which also removes them from users.

Still in testing so as always, DM the bot if there's any issues. And I would advise against just spamming the command as Discord imposes restrictions per-server on the amount of roles that can be created/deleted within a period, so if you reach the cap, the commands would cease to function.

IVORK #5 Posted 24 May 2020 - 03:12 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 14816 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

v1.3

Have finally finished* setting the commands up for cross-server use. Changes are as follows:

• Upon adding bot it will auto-assign to a WoT server based on where the discord server is hosted. Admins with manage_server can change this later with .setrelm SEA or EU or NA or RU
  • The relm it is set to is what all commands will default to use. Authenticated members will have thier linked accounts override.
  • .auth / .stats .fstats and .clan now accept regions as well as the search string i.e. use .stats RU IVORK instead of .stats IVORK to search for the Russian player.
  • .pchan / .rchan & .players updated to reflect set relm for discord server it is currently in.
  • .ping / .tanks hidden from help as not supported for other relms.

IVORK #6 Posted Yesterday, 02:02 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 14816 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

v1.4

Added .chart command, append battles damage wins XP WN8 WGR XP KD or spotting to see a chart of your recent performance of that metric. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users