Frontline and french and italian tanks

Guide frontline

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

obj_19 #1 Posted 16 May 2020 - 08:35 PM

Corporal

• 5800 battles

All french and italian tier VIII tanks are mind bogglingly fast. 

To put it simply, run and gun,

Or in the wise words of donkster, junkman extraordinaire

Flank and spank, rinse, repeat. The frenchman says

hon hon hon nice derriere 

Yes. Thats in the most simple terms

french heavies: do not be shot at and unload during a window of opportunity. Hide that massive tank. Its fast. Use that to relocate and retreat.

french meds : its okay to take hits. Okay to brawl as a support tank, but beware of clip reload. Or just run, stop or circle depending on your target, aim, unload, run, and repeat

french lights : both wheelies and tracked is in this part. Wheelies can harass very well. use your speed and HE pen to devastate soft and slow targets. Tracked light can spot passively and actively. Use your clip only in self defence, to slow or track enemies, or to take kill shots.

italian autoreloaders : like the wise words of donkster, junkman extraordinaire, flank and spank is your namesake tactic. Take your brojetto/spaghetto, cripple opponents, circle as a autoloader and switch to a normal tank when needed. be flexible and take kill shots if it means to save an ally or yourself.

There you have it. Next guide will be on... British and american tanks!!

retired blitz unicorn.

I'm a complete noob

i'm the worst guide writer in the world,

Don't listen to my advice or your winrate might go below 30%.

Ezz #2 Posted 16 May 2020 - 10:11 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 78150 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Awesome work. Probably should be pinned in the new player section.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, Balance TM and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

obj_19 #3 Posted 16 May 2020 - 11:01 PM

Corporal

• 5800 battles

Hello there Ezz,

I put it in game guides and tutorials since its technically in new players. This guide is targeted at ppl who just got a tier 8 in the FL meta. Or ppl who suck at FL to up their game and perform better leading to high profits and smoother games. And for people to use these base tactics to devise a large strategy.

Other than that thanks! I do research on my guides and i didnt think its that good.

retired blitz unicorn.

I'm a complete noob

4HEAD_rEaLdArKNiNjA_xDdD #4 Posted 17 May 2020 - 12:50 PM

wait, I can change this?

• 21951 battles
  • [-7AR-] -7AR-

View PostEzz, on 17 May 2020 - 12:11 AM, said:

Awesome work. Probably should be pinned in the new player section.

Seconded! I'm really learning a lot from this, it's really helping me take my Lynx 6x6 gameplay up a step! I hope there will be a ocunterplay guide sometime too so I can learn how to deal with arty strikes and wheeled light tanks better! 

NA Transferree

3 marks: Object 140, IS-7, T110E5, Conqueror, WZ-111 111 1 1 11 1-4, T-10, M103, T-44, IS-3, T26E4, T32, T29, M6 Type 64

Ezz #5 Posted 17 May 2020 - 01:43 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 78150 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
To be fair it's well intentioned so I guess as good a place as any. As an aside given the op perhaps there could be a subsection for people transitioning from blitz to PC.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, Balance TM and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

obj_19 #6 Posted 17 May 2020 - 06:22 PM

Corporal

• 5800 battles

View PostDarksider267, on 17 May 2020 - 09:50 AM, said:

Seconded! I'm really learning a lot from this, it's really helping me take my Lynx 6x6 gameplay up a step! I hope there will be a ocunterplay guide sometime too so I can learn how to deal with arty strikes and wheeled light tanks better! 

Sure will make a counter arty and counter wheelie guide after my frontline series is done with. 

Im gonna re-purchase my AMD and save blueprints to get the lynx for FL. I dont want to research any tier 10 except strv 103 b and the fv 4005. Apart from that, i research tier 8's for better games and FL.

Ezz i quit blitz from bankruptcy and every matchup (7v7) was 6 p43 bis and a kv2 versus 7 p43 bis. Plus really toxic players in general were there. I had a 1vs3 situation back in the day, and i got rushed. Slow reloads are sad and i was overpoered and killed. Had a player beg me to uninstall and stuff. Also ive played blitz on 3 accts since tier 4 could see tier VI tanks back in blitz (now cant) and since the hetzer and sherman had their 105 mm that has since been removed. The KV-1's derp is useless there as every shot deals 60 dmg.. And the ATGM made me uninstall. But i will try to make a guide to explain differences from here and there.

(I actually came to pc of general interest in arty and my first tier V was grille)

Edited by obj_19, 17 May 2020 - 06:27 PM.

retired blitz unicorn.

I'm a complete noob

Puggsley #7 Posted 26 May 2020 - 09:10 AM

Major

• 76345 battles
:popcorn:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users