crew retrain collectors vehicle

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

PROking21 #1 Posted 17 May 2020 - 04:30 AM

Corporal

• 4836 battles
  • [NZAB] NZAB

Hi Commanders!

I came back to game after a long time and now my tier VIII German TD Jagdpanther II got classified as collector's vehicle and I unlocked the tier IX Jagdtiger. I have bought the new tank but should I re-train crew as the Jadgtiger crew or purchase a new 75% skill crew. I was hesitating to retrain because I kinda wanted Jagdpanther II for frontline. The crew had 2 female members with 2 skills and another upto 40% (approx) and rest normal male crew with first skill almost complete.

And since Jagdpanther II got classified as a collector's vehicle is it possible that we don't need to retrain crew just like premium tanks

(please correct me if I'm wrong anywhere, came back after a long time)

Ezz #2 Posted 17 May 2020 - 05:12 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 75476 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Sadly they treated collectors crews just like normal tree tanks so you'd have to move them via retraining. As to the jt, maybe wait until after FLs, then start grinding it. Running it with a scrub crew would be doing it, and your teams a disservice.

Edited by Ezz, 17 May 2020 - 08:24 AM.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, Balance TM and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

spacewolf #3 Posted 17 May 2020 - 05:42 AM

I still think it's morally wrong so in fact I'm right.

• Beta-Tester
  • 78009 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
To be honest I'd put a new crew in the JT. The jagpig isn't used in CW so there's no real point having a good crew for it, better off having a good crew in a tank you like.

Proudly sponsored by WG

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users