WG is manipulating MM to manipulate players Winrate and all the stuff

• Please log in to reply
197 replies to this topic

cai0824 #1 Posted 24 May 2020 - 12:19 PM

Corporal

• 12566 battles
  • [AGILA] AGILA

You logged in to the game early morning and after playing 10 games you win nothing. Continued playing for 10 more games and you win 1 or 2. Played another ten and you win another 1 or 2. Despite doing 2k, 3k damage in tier 8 matchups or even in tier 10, there were always 2-3 players (maybe they are not players, they are bots like you used in your road to berlin BS) who YOLOed in the front like they are not seeing that they are being shot n the fn face by a gazillion of different tanks.

If you moderators claim that MM is pure random in terms of player skills, how the f are you suppose to convince me that it is the case if the stats says its not. 10% win rate in 30 matches is not even close to random. I believe Claus Kellerman in youtube was right. You guys can manipulate everything in this game. From how RNG is working in accuracy, the "Hidden RNG" which you implement whether the shot penetrated or not, up to your team mates that does 150 damage in a tier 8  matchup.

Another thing, I just noticed that whenever I buy something like premium tanks, gold, premium account etc., RNGesus is blessing me with really good luck. If it is really luck.

NameWasStolenStresslevel #2 Posted 24 May 2020 - 12:26 PM

Captain

• 47636 battles

the game is equal to everyone. 30% of the times you will auto win the game, 30% of the times you will auto lose the games, and 40% of the times you will be able to have an impact in the game (either lose or win because your influence).

So if you play 30 games and win only 3, that means you are losing all the 30% of the times you are suppose to lose in a large period. Somewhere in the future you will auto win games too. The problem is that without the replays there is no way to know if you are really just getting bad teams or you are simply giving up winning from early game like the guy in the other thread who claims to get bad teams and claims to be trigged. Yet he is clearly losing games for his own fault. 

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

(HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

Wodka_Warrior #3 Posted 24 May 2020 - 12:36 PM

Potato Juice Connoisseur

• 20415 battles

Hey cai0842 did you activate personal reserves? 

Cos they give you bad teams/rng.

Oh and stresslevel....I'm getting TRIGGERED by you spelling TRIGGERED TRIGGED. Plz stahp it! :P

NameWasStolenStresslevel #4 Posted 24 May 2020 - 12:42 PM

Captain

• 47636 battles

EDITED

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 24 May 2020 - 01:40 PM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #5 Posted 24 May 2020 - 01:53 PM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 80827 battles
  • [KINGS] KINGS
30-30-40 model would mean bots get 30% winrate.

pantsu-vor~

Lupi #6 Posted 24 May 2020 - 02:11 PM

Private

• 24228 battles
  • [ETC] ETC

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 24 May 2020 - 12:26 PM, said:

the game is equal to everyone. 30% of the times you will auto win the game, 30% of the times you will auto lose the games, and 40% of the times you will be able to have an impact in the game (either lose or win because your influence).

So if you play 30 games and win only 3, that means you are losing all the 30% of the times you are suppose to lose in a large period. Somewhere in the future you will auto win games too. The problem is that without the replays there is no way to know if you are really just getting bad teams or you are simply giving up winning from early game like the guy in the other thread who claims to get bad teams and claims to be trigged. Yet he is clearly losing games for his own fault. 

love this delusion

I played 79 games for 30% wins.

of those 26 wins I carried a significant amount...there were no free rides in any of those.

you're implying I did nothing in 79 games

NameWasStolenStresslevel #7 Posted 24 May 2020 - 02:26 PM

Captain

• 47636 battles

View PostLupi, on 24 May 2020 - 03:11 PM, said:

love this delusion

I played 79 games for 30% wins.

of those 26 wins I carried a significant amount...there were no free rides in any of those.

you're implying I did nothing in 79 games

the auto-losing battles dont need to be exactly 30% of your session, its 30% of a specific period, or you get 90% auto-losses now and in the future will get 90% more auto-wins. Or you get 90% auto losses now, 10% auto losses tomorrow, and no auto-losses for two months. The point is that just like the other guy in the other thread was complaining about bad teams just like you, and it was riculously easy games to win lol.

The biggest delusion is trying to find something to blame outside the reality like this tin foil hat thread. Mathematically the game is the same for everyone. Thats why some unicums can have terrible sessions like 40% win ratio but that wont affect they overall.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

Lupi #8 Posted 24 May 2020 - 02:30 PM

Private

• 24228 battles
  • [ETC] ETC

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 24 May 2020 - 02:26 PM, said:

the auto-losing battles dont need to be exactly 30% of your session, its 30% of a specific period, or you get 90% auto-losses now and in the future will get 90% more auto-wins. Or you get 90% auto losses now, 10% auto losses tomorrow, and no auto-losses for two months. The point is that just like the other guy in the other thread was complaining about bad teams just like you, and it was riculously easy games to win lol.

The biggest delusion is trying to find something to blame outside the reality like this tin foil hat thread. Mathematically the game is the same for everyone. Thats why some unicums can have terrible sessions like 40% win ratio but that wont affect they overall.

"riculously easy games to win lol."

what are you talking about?

you're saying I could sit in the cap and win the same amount of games

Edited by Lupi, 24 May 2020 - 02:31 PM.

NameWasStolenStresslevel #9 Posted 24 May 2020 - 02:31 PM

Captain

• 47636 battles

lol guys, keep blaming more the game...

Its all luck, winning is all luck. I agree. Keep doing what you doing and forget about trying to do anything to improve. Its outside of your control anyway. The teams are bad and rigged, WG wants you to lose more games and be unhappy with their game. Thats a fair theory. Why would WG want you to enjoy their game???

Any single player in this game with a premium tank and premium account is having more wins than losses (more than 51%wr) so its obviously that the game benefits people who pay for stuff in game. 

Game is rigged i have to admit i agree and you right. No point trying to improve. Just play the game for "fun" and enjoy the game i guess lol. Nothing else i can suggest.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

NameWasStolenStresslevel #10 Posted 24 May 2020 - 02:34 PM

Captain

• 47636 battles

View PostLupi, on 24 May 2020 - 03:30 PM, said:

"riculously easy games to win lol."

what are you talking about?

you're saying I could sit in the cap and win the same amount of games

You have the exact same win rate the guy in the other thread has. He was complaining about teams, he showed the replays and i couldnt believe how passive of a player he was. You get little spotting because you are unlucky. I dont wanna argue with you man, the game is just rigged, just like you saying. Please keep doign what you doing and just try to have fun, also, get a tank with more HP please.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

Lupi #11 Posted 24 May 2020 - 02:35 PM

Private

• 24228 battles
  • [ETC] ETC
dont lump me in with other person's opinion, I'm responding only to your claims

NameWasStolenStresslevel #12 Posted 24 May 2020 - 02:38 PM

Captain

• 47636 battles

View PostLupi, on 24 May 2020 - 03:35 PM, said:

dont lump me in with other person's opinion, I'm responding only to your claims

ok man, i know i am wrong and you are right. The game is rigged. There is no way to claim the oposite. Its all about luck man. Having an impact is impossible and i am pretty sure ALL of your games end in 4 minutes and there is no fault of you in there. I am not even being sarcastic. Just try to enjoy the game and have fun. Its rigged i know but there is nothign we can do about it. I just recommend you getting a tank with MORE HP so you can at least survive longer this tremendous amount of bad luck you have. Have a good day and bye.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

NZ_Tanker #13 Posted 24 May 2020 - 02:42 PM

Corporal

• 6330 battles
  • [-VVV-] -VVV-
i payed 70 in last 48hours won 29 most games is 5min smashing to my team. 

Lupi #14 Posted 24 May 2020 - 02:42 PM

Private

• 24228 battles
  • [ETC] ETC

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 24 May 2020 - 02:38 PM, said:

ok man, i know i am wrong and you are right. The game is rigged. There is no way to claim the oposite. Its all about luck man. Having an impact is impossible and i am pretty sure ALL of your games end in 4 minutes and there is no fault of you in there. I am not even being sarcastic. Just try to enjoy the game and have fun. Its rigged i know but there is nothign we can do about it. I just recommend you getting a tank with MORE HP so you can at least survive longer this tremendous amount of bad luck you have. Have a good day and bye.

where did I say the game is rigged?

you're assigning someone else's opinion to me

where did I claim none were my fault?

I can recall two winnable games... one I was one on one with a MT... The last 5 shots, I shot him 5 times from different angles and 3 were ricochets, 2 bounced one was a critical hit.  He shot me once and set me on fire.  Yeah that was my fault.

Another one I was one against 3.  I had a shot on an SPG and RNG decided it would miss.  If that hit, I think I could've won it.  

these were a tiny minority of games...maybe if I was a better player I could've got my win rate up to 36% instead of 32%

Edited by Lupi, 24 May 2020 - 02:46 PM.

NameWasStolenStresslevel #15 Posted 24 May 2020 - 02:51 PM

Captain

• 47636 battles

Listen here my great dude, whatever makes you happy my dude i agree, whatever makes you happy my dude.... 

The game is rigged i know and its all about luck and WG is manipulating the MM like the op said, but i insist: stop complaining about those lose streaks you had and just try to have fun.

I am pretty sure there was nothing u could have done in all of those 53 times you lost in your 76 games sessions you claim that you had the misfortune of having bad teamamtes, and honestly i am not willing to watch any of your 53 replays of those games that you lost, i just prefer to believe whatever you say my good dude, And i admit I am a delusioned player and i suffer from delusion because i am just a human.. Thanks for waking me up!!! THE GAME IS RIGGED!!!!

Please just take my advice and get a big tank full of HP and have fun and try to enjoy the game okay?? Just get a tank with more hitpoints, this advice is not only for you, its for anyone reading, you will survive longer those 4 minutes battle. Thx

thx and bye.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

Lupi #16 Posted 24 May 2020 - 03:07 PM

Private

• 24228 battles
  • [ETC] ETC

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 24 May 2020 - 02:51 PM, said:

Listen here my great dude, whatever makes you happy my dude i agree, whatever makes you happy my dude.... 

The game is rigged i know and its all about luck and WG is manipulating the MM like the op said, but i insist: stop complaining about those lose streaks you had and just try to have fun.

I am pretty sure there was nothing u could have done in all of those 53 times you lost in your 76 games sessions you claim that you had the misfortune of having bad teamamtes, and honestly i am not willing to watch any of your 53 replays of those games that you lost, i just prefer to believe whatever you say my good dude, And i admit I am a delusioned player and i suffer from delusion because i am just a human.. Thanks for waking me up!!! THE GAME IS RIGGED!!!!

Please just take my advice and get a big tank full of HP and have fun and try to enjoy the game okay?? Just get a tank with more hitpoints, this advice is not only for you, its for anyone reading, you will survive longer those 4 minutes battle. Thx

thx and bye.

who do you think you are SirFoch or something?  Find your own personality, dont download someone else's.

I'm last to die in a large percentage of those games.  Its not me dying in 4 mins its everyone else dying in 2.

At this point you're not even reading what I'm writing, I could accuse you of trolling but I wont do that.

Lupi #17 Posted 24 May 2020 - 03:12 PM

Private

• 24228 battles
  • [ETC] ETC

View PostLupi, on 24 May 2020 - 02:42 PM, said:

where did I say the game is rigged?

you're assigning someone else's opinion to me

where did I claim none were my fault?

I can recall two winnable games... one I was one on one with a MT... The last 5 shots, I shot him 5 times from different angles and 3 were ricochets, 2 bounced one was a critical hit.  He shot me once and set me on fire.  Yeah that was my fault.

Another one I was one against 3.  I had a shot on an SPG and RNG decided it would miss.  If that hit, I think I could've won it.  

these were a tiny minority of games...maybe if I was a better player I could've got my win rate up to 36% instead of 32%

NameWasStolenStresslevel #18 Posted 24 May 2020 - 03:12 PM

Captain

• 47636 battles

View PostLupi, on 24 May 2020 - 04:07 PM, said:

who do you think you are SirFoch or something?  Find your own personality, dont download someone else's.

I'm last to die in a large percentage of those games.  Its not me dying in 4 mins its everyone else dying in 2.

At this point you're not even reading what I'm writing, I could accuse you of trolling but I wont do that.

i am just literally agreeing with you and advising you to get more hitpoiint tanks so u can survive longer those 4 minutes, its not sarcasm at all. If i was sarcastic i would definitly want to watch your 59 replays of your 59 defeats to conclude that you are right and you always get bad teams. Why cant u just take an advice?? honeslly with 36%WR in 79 battles ANYTHING anyone advice will work better than what you are currently doing.

and LOL u die last?? Thats comes only to prove how much skill u have. Thats why you end top dmg and top xp. My great dude thats why i am telling u to get a bigger tank with more HP PLEASE. It fits perfectly players like u who are the last one to die.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

Lupi #19 Posted 24 May 2020 - 03:16 PM

Private

• 24228 battles
  • [ETC] ETC

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 24 May 2020 - 03:12 PM, said:

i am just literally agreeing with you and advising you to get more hitpoiint tanks so u can survive longer those 4 minutes, its not sarcasm at all. If i was sarcastic i would definitly want to watch your 59 replays of your 59 defeats to conclude that you are right and you always get bad teams. Why cant u just take an advice?? honeslly with 36%WR in 79 battles ANYTHING anyone advice will work better than what you are currently doing.

and LOL u die last?? Thats comes only to prove how much skill u have. Thats why you end top dmg and top xp. My great dude thats why i am telling u to get a bigger tank with more HP PLEASE. It fits perfectly players like u who are the last one to die.

now you're just trolling with useless posts

thanks for playing

bye

NameWasStolenStresslevel #20 Posted 24 May 2020 - 03:21 PM

Captain

• 47636 battles

View PostLupi, on 24 May 2020 - 04:16 PM, said:

now you're just trolling with useless posts

thanks for playing

bye

1- 36% WR ...CHECK!

2- 4 minutes battles ....CHECK!

3- last one to die ....CHECK!

Get a bigger tank with MORE HP is a decent advice in this case due to these 3 points above that you are suffering of. This is one REAL advice that will makes you live longer and enjoy this rigged manipulated game more. Pretty sure with those bad teams u got those 50 battles there was nothing you could do, so getting a bigger tank with MORE HP plz will make u last longer those 4 minute battles - its so obvious how can u think its trolling?

Please just take my advice. Bye.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users