[Redacted]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

anonym_NsA8X7ip2YtR #1 Posted 24 May 2020 - 09:13 PM

Corporal

• 0 battles

Here's another piece of caca, player [Content removed], doing its bit to encourage new players by seal clubbing at tier 2, all this is fine with WG because it sells premiums when new players want to avoid being dumped on, those new players then take their premiums into matches where they can't contribute. This is all WG's fault.

Naming and shaming continued offence after a previous warning. Content removed, user sanctioned.

~Wasaabi

CaptainNoch_01 #2 Posted 25 May 2020 - 02:52 AM

Sergeant

• 23218 battles
  • [G-I] G-I

I see you have been starting threads to cry about seal clubbers. You have 21k battles and by all rights, I don't see the need for you to play low tiers... unless of course you're seal clubbing too!

My point is, don't you think you being present in low tiers contribute to this issue? I mean, it's ok to play low tiers but if you yourself are going to complain because some seal clubber is seal clubbing better than you, please, don't change the narrative to "they're affecting newbies". You playing low tiers makes you just as guilty and complaining about it is ironic because you do it too.

I seal club every now and then but I don't go around crying about being seal clubbed by low tier seal clubbers who play nothing above tier 3/4.

signature.png

Why do I still play this game? 

Centurion_MK64 #3 Posted 25 May 2020 - 03:32 AM

Wait I have'nt seen this mod before?

• Senior Moderator
  • 32214 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

Thread created to cause unrest.

Thread closed

>Centurion_MK64

I am here to help, please don't hesitate to PM Me
For help and gameplay advice please try the WG Wiki or contact Support