Questions about Sandbox Server of the Equipment 2.0

equippment 2.0 sandbox sandbox server

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

NameWasStolenStresslevel #1 Posted 30 May 2020 - 04:09 AM

Captain

• 50019 battles

The incoming changes to equipment (with equipment 2.0) brought news about tests that will occour in the Sandbox server.

I wasnt sure where to ask this and never been to Sandbox test before. After google searchs and forum searches there is no a single word about Sandbox or how exactly it works aside from some pages of 2018 outdated... I would like to know how to apply because i remember many years ago apply to join the "Test Server" and never got a reply from my submission ticket. I thought it was because i was a relatively new player with less than 10k battles at that time, but nevertheless got me wondering if it will be possible to join the Sandbox tests for the Equipment 2.0 incoming tests.

QUESTIONS:

1. Whats are the requirements (if any) to join the Sandbox server (ie battles played)?

2. Do I need too sign up somewhere or is the process automatic and just download a different client?

3. Is the Sandbox server on SEA or a different country with higher ping?? 

4. Those rewards WG is offering to join and participate in the Sandbox tests seems a little too big to be real? (this question is actually the cause of other questions to exist)

Please even providing answer to just one of the questions above will be helpful enough to me.

Thanks and good day fellow tankers.

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 30 May 2020 - 07:26 AM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

(HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

Ezz #2 Posted 30 May 2020 - 07:44 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 73775 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Sandbox is not local so prepare for shit ping. Also note the rewards that you get are split into sandbox rewards and the rewards that carry over to live (a couple days of prem iirc).

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

NameWasStolenStresslevel #3 Posted 30 May 2020 - 09:20 AM

Captain

• 50019 battles

View PostEzz, on 30 May 2020 - 08:44 AM, said:

Sandbox is not local so prepare for shit ping. Also note the rewards that you get are split into sandbox rewards and the rewards that carry over to live (a couple days of prem iirc).

Just read the sandbox test announcement again... Its clearly split into two type of rewards: "sand box rewards" and "main server rewards"... 

Learned the lesson guys, never download a 22gb sandbox at 4am while half sleeping and create a thread asking something that its clearly too good to be real... Right now 5 hours later i realize this thread was just half useful for its creation.

And that changes everything...

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

(HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users