Anniversary shop items are pathetic

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Mr_Centipede #1 Posted 30 May 2020 - 05:57 AM

Private

• 34060 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

I want to learn if anyone actually likes any of the items available in the anniversary store. As you may have gathered from the title of the post, I do not.

There is not a single emblem / decal / style that I would put on any of my tanks and I have no wish to add any of this trash to the already considerable stack of complete garbage WG has filled my garage with, that I have no option of selling for credits or even deleting from my account.

WG: How about you do some market research - some simple cammo variants or historically accurate unit insignia etc please. How [Redacted] hard can it be? I suspect you have a far larger number of players, and certainly those with coin, who want this stuff rather than the Fortnite inspired 'hottog' style et al crap you keep peddling. 

Keen to learn other views and suggestions for better customisation items that could easily be offered (i.e. not 'hard to develop(?)' 3D stuff).

Profanity, Filter bypass - User sanctioned

>Centurion_MK64

Edited by Centurion_MK64, 30 May 2020 - 06:22 AM.

Ezz #2 Posted 30 May 2020 - 07:51 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 72315 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
I'll be honest given the length of all the acts and what not, I expected something a little more enticing. And yeah also would have preferred more historical stuff rather than all the cartoon shit.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

NameWasStolenStresslevel #3 Posted 30 May 2020 - 09:24 AM

Captain

• 47636 battles
Hey OP, try buy emblems and inscriptions using anniversary coins in the anniversary shop, then go on your "exterior" tab in the garage and take a look in the emblems and inscriptions that you have just purchased. Right click them and see if you can SELL them for credits, if you can sell it for credits maybe you can technically convert gold coins to credits if you do it efficiently.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

(HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users