Jump to content


getting object 277 without a single game ?!

bug possibly cheat?

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

AKASHA178 #1 Posted 07 June 2020 - 06:43 PM

    Smurfette

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 45392 battles
  • 5,737
  • [ESLMN] ESLMN
  • Member since:
    10-22-2012

could someone please explain this,:deer: how could a player with zero personal rating and zero battle getting 277 tier 10s tank :unsure:, and for those of you who will say front line, for getting 277 without grinding it you need exactly 726.355 xp which is impossible for player to get it from front line plus he never got any achievement on front line even if his playing it.:bajan:

(for blueprints, you need to play a game do daily missions or grind the battle pass and even then you need xp for internal modules of your tanks):bush:


In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

 

more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks


 

 


Beth_Harmon #2 Posted 07 June 2020 - 06:45 PM

    Bish Bash Bosh

  • Moderator
  • 16406 battles
  • 529
  • [LIHKG] LIHKG
  • Member since:
    08-13-2015
Frontline player most likely
Spoiler

AKASHA178 #3 Posted 07 June 2020 - 06:47 PM

    Smurfette

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 45392 battles
  • 5,737
  • [ESLMN] ESLMN
  • Member since:
    10-22-2012

View PostMaxandChloe4ever, on 07 June 2020 - 01:45 PM, said:

Frontline player most likely

nope you didnt read what i said, nobody could farm 700.000 xp in front line without been a general or get any achievements, please read it 


In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

 

more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks


 

 


Beth_Harmon #4 Posted 07 June 2020 - 07:15 PM

    Bish Bash Bosh

  • Moderator
  • 16406 battles
  • 529
  • [LIHKG] LIHKG
  • Member since:
    08-13-2015

Frontline with experience boosters? Combined with blueprints acquired from Christmas boxes?

The possibilities are unlimited.

And probably he is a godlike frontline player?

 

Who knows


Spoiler

AKASHA178 #5 Posted 07 June 2020 - 07:42 PM

    Smurfette

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 45392 battles
  • 5,737
  • [ESLMN] ESLMN
  • Member since:
    10-22-2012

View PostMaxandChloe4ever, on 07 June 2020 - 02:15 PM, said:

Frontline with experience boosters? Combined with blueprints acquired from Christmas boxes?

The possibilities are unlimited.

And probably he is a godlike frontline player?

 

Who knows

godlike front line player who did not get a single achievement in it yea ur right 


In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

 

more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks


 

 


Beth_Harmon #6 Posted 07 June 2020 - 07:43 PM

    Bish Bash Bosh

  • Moderator
  • 16406 battles
  • 529
  • [LIHKG] LIHKG
  • Member since:
    08-13-2015
Hard-grind frontline player then?
Spoiler

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #7 Posted 07 June 2020 - 09:23 PM

    Blue Mountain Aoyama

  • Beta-Tester
  • 83928 battles
  • 7,836
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

47%-ers: "Stat shaming is bad, XVM is bad, we need anonymizer"

 

Also 47%-ers:


mttspiii #8 Posted 07 June 2020 - 10:13 PM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 34434 battles
  • 17,258
  • [PVP] PVP
  • Member since:
    04-15-2012

View PostAKASHA178, on 07 June 2020 - 07:42 PM, said:

godlike front line player who did not get a single achievement in it yea ur right 

 

What medals are those anyway?


I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

 

 


MagicalFlyingFox #9 Posted 07 June 2020 - 11:25 PM

    Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

  • Beta-Tester
  • 36066 battles
  • 13,865
  • Member since:
    10-03-2012

The account bought a shit tonne of lootboxes.


Chances are they just hard botted front lines.


http://www.theuselessweb.com/

This account is proudly sponsored by Wargaming. 


Straftater2013 #10 Posted 08 June 2020 - 06:18 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 19778 battles
  • 97
  • Member since:
    08-18-2013

View PostAKASHA178, on 07 June 2020 - 11:42 AM, said:

godlike front line player who did not get a single achievement in it yea ur right 

 

1st medal is the Knispel;s  for total amount of damage caused and received  and the next 3 awards for the winter event and the last one is for completing Bootcamp.


Defeat is not the worst of failures, not to have tried is the true failure.

-George E Woodberry-

 

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
— Winston Churchill


CaptainNoch_01 #11 Posted 08 June 2020 - 11:08 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 24037 battles
  • 219
  • [G-I] G-I
  • Member since:
    09-05-2013

Probably an account reset. 

Player kept his premium tanks and probably played Frontlines well enough but at the same time, staying clear of the General Rank or achieving any awards/medals. That is highly possible if the player wishes to stay lowkey and grind free xp/exp at the same time.

 

Anyway, 726000 exp is indeed an insane amount to grind but judging from the player's "registration date", half a year and constant activeness in the various FLs since makes it quite possible. 300k exp per season I guess? The Festive awards also hints that the player bought numerous lootboxes and I'm not sure if lootboxes came with free xp. 


Edited by CaptainNoch_01, 08 June 2020 - 11:09 AM.

signature.png

 

Why do I still play this game? 


wasaabi #12 Posted 08 June 2020 - 11:53 AM

    This Dude Abides

  • Senior Moderator
  • 23330 battles
  • 6,982
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY
  • Member since:
    07-15-2012

View PostCaptainNoch_01, on 08 June 2020 - 01:08 PM, said:

Anyway, 726000 exp is indeed an insane amount to grind but judging from the player's "registration date", half a year and constant activeness in the various FLs since makes it quite possible. 300k exp per season I guess? The Festive awards also hints that the player bought numerous lootboxes and I'm not sure if lootboxes came with free xp. 

 

They certainly came with country blueprint fragments, enough to research the Tier 10 and most of the Tier 9 in one line.  That would save just under 300k of exp I would think. 


 

 

 

 

 

 WoT ANZ Community Contributor http://www.youtube.com/c/BadTanking


AKASHA178 #13 Posted 08 June 2020 - 02:55 PM

    Smurfette

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 45392 battles
  • 5,737
  • [ESLMN] ESLMN
  • Member since:
    10-22-2012

since some mentioned it, read what it say

 

Wipe conditions


What remains in the account:


The current amount of gold you have in the account
Premium days you may have left
Garage slots
Premium and special tanks, excluding those from Personal Missions
Barracks slots (when applicable)
Premium camouflages selected on Premium vehicles


What is erased, including but not limited to:


All purchases performed using credits (tech tree vehicles, modules, etc.)
All research performed in the Tech tree
All the statistical data of the account (Kill ratio, damage ratio, etc.)
All crew members
All experience (including Free EXP) and credits
All mission progress, including reward tanks from the Personal Missions
All non-Premium camouflages
Camouflages for non-Premium tanks
Premium camouflages for Premium vehicles that aren't currently selected
Bonds
Premium shells
Any missions for bonus experience or credits, that you acquired from Premium packages (for example x5 missions for a certain tank)
Personal mission progress will be reset and any reward from those missions, including vehicles, will be removed


Edited by AKASHA178, 08 June 2020 - 02:55 PM.

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

 

more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks


 

 


CaptainNoch_01 #14 Posted 08 June 2020 - 03:02 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 24037 battles
  • 219
  • [G-I] G-I
  • Member since:
    09-05-2013

View PostAKASHA178, on 08 June 2020 - 02:55 PM, said:

since some mentioned it, read what it say

 

Wipe conditions


What remains in the account:


The current amount of gold you have in the account
Premium days you may have left
Garage slots
Premium and special tanks, excluding those from Personal Missions
Barracks slots (when applicable)
Premium camouflages selected on Premium vehicles


What is erased, including but not limited to:


All purchases performed using credits (tech tree vehicles, modules, etc.)
All research performed in the Tech tree
All the statistical data of the account (Kill ratio, damage ratio, etc.)
All crew members
All experience (including Free EXP) and credits
All mission progress, including reward tanks from the Personal Missions
All non-Premium camouflages
Camouflages for non-Premium tanks
Premium camouflages for Premium vehicles that aren't currently selected
Bonds
Premium shells
Any missions for bonus experience or credits, that you acquired from Premium packages (for example x5 missions for a certain tank)
Personal mission progress will be reset and any reward from those missions, including vehicles, will be removed

 

I know that all exp and free exp are wiped. I didn't say that he kept the free xp and exp from his account but rather, he probably grinded some free exp through FL and got the rest from the lootboxes together with the blueprints that wasaabi mentioned.

 

It seems impossible but if the person was willing to reset his account for this, he surely had a plan to do it regardless of how absurd or mental the process would be. Credit cards are great in this situation.


signature.png

 

Why do I still play this game? 


wasaabi #15 Posted 08 June 2020 - 03:09 PM

    This Dude Abides

  • Senior Moderator
  • 23330 battles
  • 6,982
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY
  • Member since:
    07-15-2012

I have seen quite a few of these accounts with zero battles played in randoms and all have been legit.  It is a simple thing to buy a few premium meta tanks for FL and grind credits and exp with boosters and use blueprints from Xmas loot boxes to buy Tier 10s and only use them in Clan Wars.

 

This might seem to be unusual way to do a reroll but it is not a mystery. As Captain Noch says all you need is a credit card and time to grind.


 

 

 

 

 

 WoT ANZ Community Contributor http://www.youtube.com/c/BadTanking


MagicalFlyingFox #16 Posted 08 June 2020 - 05:13 PM

    Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

  • Beta-Tester
  • 36066 battles
  • 13,865
  • Member since:
    10-03-2012

View Postwasaabi, on 08 June 2020 - 05:09 PM, said:

I have seen quite a few of these accounts with zero battles played in randoms and all have been legit.  It is a simple thing to buy a few premium meta tanks for FL and grind credits and exp with boosters and use blueprints from Xmas loot boxes to buy Tier 10s and only use them in Clan Wars.

 

This might seem to be unusual way to do a reroll but it is not a mystery. As Captain Noch says all you need is a credit card and time to grind.


Going by their performance, I don't think its human time being wasted on FL.


http://www.theuselessweb.com/

This account is proudly sponsored by Wargaming. 


don_WarDaddy_STY #17 Posted 08 June 2020 - 08:35 PM

    Corporal

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 41965 battles
  • 47
  • [ESLMN] ESLMN
  • Member since:
    11-13-2015
amazing

 


wasaabi #18 Posted 08 June 2020 - 08:53 PM

    This Dude Abides

  • Senior Moderator
  • 23330 battles
  • 6,982
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY
  • Member since:
    07-15-2012

Closed at the request of the OP

 

~Wasaabi


 

 

 

 

 

 WoT ANZ Community Contributor http://www.youtube.com/c/BadTanking





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users