Jump to content


RNG is designed to favour one team

RNG

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
58 replies to this topic

stewiejp #41 Posted 07 May 2021 - 01:41 PM

    #GetOnBoard

  • Community Contributor
  • 50703 battles
  • 1,776
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    06-30-2013

View PostTheBudgiesmuggler, on 06 May 2021 - 04:14 PM, said:

Imagine RNG as a set of dice, it rolls a value at the start of each game giving + or - RNG to each team, it rolls again everytime you fire to whether you bounce, pen, set a fire, ammorack etc etc, I've found that certain clans get better RNG that others so sometimes that team that say for example has a 1AR and or a FIDDY player the chances of that team winning are increased sometimes not all the time but the percentage is higher, I seen it countless times. "no tinfoil hat required"

 

100% agree with old made budge. I for one, have at least one 1AR player in every single battle I play, yet still cannot manage a 50% overall win rate. I mean it's getting out of control. Premium account, liberal use of premium ammunition and I even buy the Battle Pass for those extras. Have been told by those "better than I" than anonymizing may help but am sceptical. Surely these dank tags would be enough right? Cool hat, trendy shirt (despite what the missus advises) and comfy clown shoes - check. What else can I do other than play better?

 

Whilst I am sure I have been thoroughly ripped off, I know I am not the only one. Have attacked a simple copy/pasta template for a ticket for those others who feel affected. Friends in FLEX, PBKAC, LUCK, BALLZ, too many to count - may benefit from this, as well as ex members of both clams listed above. (Apologies for those missed - happy to add clams later if allowed). 

 

Dear WG,

It has been brought to my attention that 1AR players are entitled to a RNG in game bonus. Please refer to this screenshot that was recently posted onto your official forum. (Attach Budgies screenie here)***

It is clear to me that I have not been in receipt of the said 1AR RNG bonus and demand that WG provide me with adequate compensation, namely a 279e or a Chieftain. (Adjust here as necessary)

Failure to rectify this RNG bonus shortfall by way of the said compensation shall lead me to commence legal proceedings to recover the said compensation.

Please refer to JayRated as this matter was raised whilst he was saving WG money by staying at IMC_Jimmy's place on his recent trip to South Australia. 

Yours faithfully
[insert IGN here]
1AR RNG victim

 

** Change clam tag as appropriate as well as proposed compensation, better RNG % or other objects desired.

*** link to budgie's screen shot https://cdn.discorda...16/DZscW2ph.jpg

 

Hope this helps, 

On location and possibly already on the early cans

 

stewiejp

 


  #GetOnBoard Studios  -Where the magic happens GETONBOARDSTEWIEJP Invite Code - www.youtube.com/c/stewiejp   www.twitch.tv/stewiejp

 

                                                                                            


jumphonner #42 Posted 07 May 2021 - 02:08 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 66806 battles
  • 1,042
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    10-10-2012

Purveyor of Misinformation, Infamous BOT, Seal Clubber, Stat Padder and Skrublord. Mates of the Corrupt and The Sage of Asia ™. Somewhere above The Lupi Line.

Raseiniai Heroes Medal recipient https://youtu.be/YStYjTXUS1k

3 MOE: Eagle 7 2 MoE: 212A, M53/M55, T29, T28HTC, SU100, Pz V/IV, KV220-2, KV1, Churchill III, Matilda IV, SU85i, T14, Ram II, M4A2E4, T67, Excelsior

Chat ban free since 26 May 2021


IMC_Jimmy #43 Posted 07 May 2021 - 02:42 PM

    Hold my beer, I've got this!

  • Member
  • 21861 battles
  • 906
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    02-28-2013

View Poststewiejp, on 07 May 2021 - 02:41 PM, said:

 

100% agree with old made budge. I for one, have at least one 1AR player in every single battle I play, yet still cannot manage a 50% overall win rate. I mean it's getting out of control. Premium account, liberal use of premium ammunition and I even buy the Battle Pass for those extras. Have been told by those "better than I" than anonymizing may help but am sceptical. Surely these dank tags would be enough right? Cool hat, trendy shirt (despite what the missus advises) and comfy clown shoes - check. What else can I do other than play better?

 

Whilst I am sure I have been thoroughly ripped off, I know I am not the only one. Have attacked a simple copy/pasta template for a ticket for those others who feel affected. Friends in FLEX, PBKAC, LUCK, BALLZ, too many to count - may benefit from this, as well as ex members of both clams listed above. (Apologies for those missed - happy to add clams later if allowed). 

 

Dear WG,

It has been brought to my attention that 1AR players are entitled to a RNG in game bonus. Please refer to this screenshot that was recently posted onto your official forum. (Attach Budgies screenie here)***

It is clear to me that I have not been in receipt of the said 1AR RNG bonus and demand that WG provide me with adequate compensation, namely a 279e or a Chieftain. (Adjust here as necessary)

Failure to rectify this RNG bonus shortfall by way of the said compensation shall lead me to commence legal proceedings to recover the said compensation.

Please refer to JayRated as this matter was raised whilst he was saving WG money by staying at IMC_Jimmy's place on his recent trip to South Australia. 

Yours faithfully
[insert IGN here]
1AR RNG victim

 

** Change clam tag as appropriate as well as proposed compensation, better RNG % or other objects desired.

*** link to budgie's screen shot https://cdn.discorda...16/DZscW2ph.jpg

 

Hope this helps, 

On location and possibly already on the early cans

 

stewiejp

 

 

 

I couldn't care less about RNG but you would think if I'm putting up JRated, this weekend I could at least get a Chieftain code????


www.twitch.tv/imc_jimmy tonking at it's most sillyest #Tier 4 Clan Wars Plz

stewiejp #44 Posted 07 May 2021 - 03:05 PM

    #GetOnBoard

  • Community Contributor
  • 50703 battles
  • 1,776
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    06-30-2013
If there's no locks on them cabin doors $50 days Jake sleeps with one eye open old mate! 

  #GetOnBoard Studios  -Where the magic happens GETONBOARDSTEWIEJP Invite Code - www.youtube.com/c/stewiejp   www.twitch.tv/stewiejp

 

                                                                                            


__xXx_Fury_o7o7o7 #45 Posted 07 May 2021 - 04:01 PM

    Corporal

  • Moderator
  • 20063 battles
  • 98
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY
  • Member since:
    01-02-2018

View PostTheBudgiesmuggler, on 06 May 2021 - 06:14 AM, said:

Imagine RNG as a set of dice, it rolls a value at the start of each game giving + or - RNG to each team, it rolls again everytime you fire to whether you bounce, pen, set a fire, ammorack etc etc, I've found that certain clans get better RNG that others so sometimes that team that say for example has a 1AR and or a FIDDY player the chances of that team winning are increased sometimes not all the time but the percentage is higher, I seen it countless times. "no tinfoil hat required"

 

 

Ever thought that 'maybe' the 1AR and or Fiddy player you are talking about (or any other decent player) might have some idea on how best to play these 'Roll of the Dice' battles you are talking about? End of the day RNG yes it is in the game and we all get it regardless of either being in a clan or not. Do some homework on the fact you are trying to talk about.


   signature.png                                                                                                                           gwQAWQl.gif

 

                             50% of the time, we win everytime                                                                                                                            Member Council of Armored Forces 


__xXx_Fury_o7o7o7 #46 Posted 07 May 2021 - 04:09 PM

    Corporal

  • Moderator
  • 20063 battles
  • 98
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY
  • Member since:
    01-02-2018

View Postjumphonner, on 07 May 2021 - 02:32 AM, said:

Shush Mini. I have added this fact to our recruitment thread. Anyone with half a brain who believes this will be beating a path to click on the join 1AR button.

 

lol....


   signature.png                                                                                                                           gwQAWQl.gif

 

                             50% of the time, we win everytime                                                                                                                            Member Council of Armored Forces 


TheBudgiesmuggler #47 Posted 07 May 2021 - 07:21 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Member
  • 36129 battles
  • 435
  • [PXR] PXR
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013

View Post__xXx_Fury_o7o7o7, on 07 May 2021 - 06:01 PM, said:

 

Ever thought that 'maybe' the 1AR and or Fiddy player you are talking about (or any other decent player) might have some idea on how best to play these 'Roll of the Dice' battles you are talking about? End of the day RNG yes it is in the game and we all get it regardless of either being in a clan or not. Do some homework on the fact you are trying to talk about.

Maybe re-read the post I said "for example" I could have said any particular clan for the "example", I chose two that I'm familiar with...clearly no one reads the posts nor understands the mean of "sometimes not all the times" or "for example"... If you know so much Fury explain to everyone here how exactly the RNG algorithm works during the game including the shooting at pixel tanks with plus or minus percentages?



TankedDriver #48 Posted 07 May 2021 - 08:22 PM

    Private

  • Member
  • 7903 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    04-12-2019

View Postpfzzzer, on 18 June 2020 - 07:38 AM, said:

I Believe now RNG is designed to favour 1 team. Wargaming makes more money if games are short and over quickly... more games per hour equals more money. I Just played 12 games in a row where games lasted less than 5 minutes some as short as 3 minutes. Very disillusioned with the game.

No kidding! .It has been this way for quite for some time.  (Content-Removed)

 

 

User Sanctioned, Content Removed

 

__xXx_Fury_o7o7o7

 

 



__xXx_Fury_o7o7o7 #49 Posted 07 May 2021 - 08:40 PM

    Corporal

  • Moderator
  • 20063 battles
  • 98
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY
  • Member since:
    01-02-2018

View PostTheBudgiesmuggler, on 07 May 2021 - 11:21 AM, said:

Maybe re-read the post I said "for example" I could have said any particular clan for the "example", I chose two that I'm familiar with...clearly no one reads the posts nor understands the mean of "sometimes not all the times" or "for example"... If you know so much Fury explain to everyone here how exactly the RNG algorithm works during the game including the shooting at pixel tanks with plus or minus percentages?

 

 

you made the thread mate.. explain away 


   signature.png                                                                                                                           gwQAWQl.gif

 

                             50% of the time, we win everytime                                                                                                                            Member Council of Armored Forces 


jumphonner #50 Posted 08 May 2021 - 05:53 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 66806 battles
  • 1,042
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    10-10-2012

 

 

 

 

Well, there you have it, and here I thought I was about to get my 279e


Purveyor of Misinformation, Infamous BOT, Seal Clubber, Stat Padder and Skrublord. Mates of the Corrupt and The Sage of Asia ™. Somewhere above The Lupi Line.

Raseiniai Heroes Medal recipient https://youtu.be/YStYjTXUS1k

3 MOE: Eagle 7 2 MoE: 212A, M53/M55, T29, T28HTC, SU100, Pz V/IV, KV220-2, KV1, Churchill III, Matilda IV, SU85i, T14, Ram II, M4A2E4, T67, Excelsior

Chat ban free since 26 May 2021


StinkyMoko #51 Posted 08 May 2021 - 07:33 AM

    Corporal

  • Beta-Tester
  • 65890 battles
  • 81
  • Member since:
    09-16-2012

View PostTheBudgiesmuggler, on 07 May 2021 - 11:21 AM, said:

Maybe re-read the post I said "for example" I could have said any particular clan for the "example", I chose two that I'm familiar with...clearly no one reads the posts nor understands the mean of "sometimes not all the times" or "for example"... If you know so much Fury explain to everyone here how exactly the RNG algorithm works during the game including the shooting at pixel tanks with plus or minus percentages?

So by saying "for example" you are specifically making an example of those two particular clans. But by prefixing it with "sometimes" you're making an ambiguous statement. So in one sentence you are both being specific and non-specific with a bold statement. 

 

Perhaps you should decide exactly where you are coming from on the statement and clarify it? Otherwise, I can only suggest you go into politics. 

 

I've got a horrible feeling this is going to be a circular conversation. (A loopy conversation, Lupi even).



stewiejp #52 Posted 08 May 2021 - 12:14 PM

    #GetOnBoard

  • Community Contributor
  • 50703 battles
  • 1,776
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    06-30-2013
So hypothetically if a player contributing to a thread implying some players "for example a PXR player" play poorly, whinge when beaten, send inappropriate personal messages, complain about gold spam, throws haccusations, breaks the rules, or implies they do some other action untoward which could create an unfair advantage in the guise of increased RNG "luck" - that would be fine due to the use of the "for example" phrase and not result in one smuggler throwing the toys out of the pram, reporting the post and possibly even creating a ticket on the matter, or creating another crazy theory that said clans also get better MM and RNG on  the forums!?

Edited by stewiejp, 08 May 2021 - 12:14 PM.

  #GetOnBoard Studios  -Where the magic happens GETONBOARDSTEWIEJP Invite Code - www.youtube.com/c/stewiejp   www.twitch.tv/stewiejp

 

                                                                                            


TheBudgiesmuggler #53 Posted 08 May 2021 - 01:17 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Member
  • 36129 battles
  • 435
  • [PXR] PXR
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013

View Poststewiejp, on 08 May 2021 - 02:14 PM, said:

So hypothetically if a player contributing to a thread implying some players "for example a PXR player" play poorly, whinge when beaten, send inappropriate personal messages, complain about gold spam, throws haccusations, breaks the rules, or implies they do some other action untoward which could create an unfair advantage in the guise of increased RNG "luck" - that would be fine due to the use of the "for example" phrase and not result in one smuggler throwing the toys out of the pram, reporting the post and possibly even creating a ticket on the matter, or creating another crazy theory that said clans also get better MM and RNG on  the forums!?

Got a complaint take it up with support ...



TheBudgiesmuggler #54 Posted 08 May 2021 - 01:20 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Member
  • 36129 battles
  • 435
  • [PXR] PXR
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013

View Poststewiejp, on 08 May 2021 - 02:14 PM, said:

So hypothetically if a player contributing to a thread implying some players "for example a PXR player" play poorly, whinge when beaten, send inappropriate personal messages, complain about gold spam, throws haccusations, breaks the rules, or implies they do some other action untoward which could create an unfair advantage in the guise of increased RNG "luck" - that would be fine due to the use of the "for example" phrase and not result in one smuggler throwing the toys out of the pram, reporting the post and possibly even creating a ticket on the matter, or creating another crazy theory that said clans also get better MM and RNG on  the forums!?

Can longer send friendly messages to players like you anymore and I'm happier for it.... oh so now you want to get personal..... thats ok what comes around goes around ...



stewiejp #55 Posted 08 May 2021 - 01:44 PM

    #GetOnBoard

  • Community Contributor
  • 50703 battles
  • 1,776
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    06-30-2013

Point proven. "Hypothetically" - "for example" - your rules pal, you just proved my point, Thankyou. 


  #GetOnBoard Studios  -Where the magic happens GETONBOARDSTEWIEJP Invite Code - www.youtube.com/c/stewiejp   www.twitch.tv/stewiejp

 

                                                                                            


__xXx_Fury_o7o7o7 #56 Posted 08 May 2021 - 04:33 PM

    Corporal

  • Moderator
  • 20063 battles
  • 98
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY
  • Member since:
    01-02-2018

Lets keep to the topic of the Thread, or it will be closed.

 

__xXx_Fury_o7o7o7


   signature.png                                                                                                                           gwQAWQl.gif

 

                             50% of the time, we win everytime                                                                                                                            Member Council of Armored Forces 


LeSigh #57 Posted 08 May 2021 - 07:44 PM

    It's Incredibly Disappointing

  • Member
  • 58921 battles
  • 4,445
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    03-19-2013

View Post__xXx_Fury_o7o7o7, on 08 May 2021 - 08:33 PM, said:

Lets keep to the topic of the Thread, or it will be closed.

 

__xXx_Fury_o7o7o7

 

Fiddy cover up... we can all see it.


This account proudly sponsored by WG

TheBudgiesmuggler #58 Posted 08 May 2021 - 10:14 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Member
  • 36129 battles
  • 435
  • [PXR] PXR
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013

View Poststewiejp, on 08 May 2021 - 02:14 PM, said:

So hypothetically if a player contributing to a thread implying some players "for example a PXR player" play poorly, whinge when beaten, send inappropriate personal messages, complain about gold spam, throws haccusations, breaks the rules, or implies they do some other action untoward which could create an unfair advantage in the guise of increased RNG "luck" - that would be fine due to the use of the "for example" phrase and not result in one smuggler throwing the toys out of the pram, reporting the post and possibly even creating a ticket on the matter, or creating another crazy theory that said clans also get better MM and RNG on  the forums!?

Good idea Fury close the post, I mean if Stewiejp wants to get personal lets get personal, I remember on Redshire when you deliberately yoloed up the middle of the map and suicided( which is why I reported you the proof was in the replay that that I sent to support) we were wondering why the you did it... Only to be told by players from Vam and Dream that you were suddenly in a tier 8 battle with Jumponher while we still battling it out in the game you "left" ... which you lost .... Mr.49.46%.



wasaabi #59 Posted 09 May 2021 - 09:41 AM

    This Dude Abides

  • Senior Moderator
  • 23469 battles
  • 7,049
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY
  • Member since:
    07-15-2012

Thread has run it's course.  Thread closed.

 

~Wasaabi


 

 

 

 

 

 WoT ANZ Community Contributor http://www.youtube.com/c/BadTanking






Also tagged with RNG

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users