CW is dead

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Ezz #21 Posted 06 July 2020 - 09:17 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 73775 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Joined sabre, stopped whining, got the t shirt.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

_Sammich_ #22 Posted 06 July 2020 - 10:36 PM

Goes beach on Overlord

• 42198 battles
  • [FLEX] FLEX
A another one would be “Don’t be a Siggy. stop whining.”
Reading is hard...

party #23 Posted 13 July 2020 - 01:58 AM

Staff sergeant

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 30008 battles

Centurion, can you just stick to forum moderation and not comment on any game related stuff? I can see you getting salty for my reply regarding your zero understanding about difference about WGL and Clanwars but giving me warning and 1 day ban for a post i made 2 weeks ago... either you getting older and slower so you can't process a "million" of new posts on this forum or.... you were actually salty?

P.S. Oh right, ban me again and give me another warning for moderation discussion, you like to do it.

P.P.S. I`m sorry, i need to make this message post related, CW is not dead, Campaign is over and I decided not to stop playing this amazing game but sell my services (explanation for some person who are not smart enough - i will use my account to play any clan related things for an in-game rewards) to any clan for a gold clan earns from GM or Campaigns. Wait a second, am I promoting the EULA violation again? Damn me.

Edited by SLAV_KING, 13 July 2020 - 02:05 AM.

LeSigh #24 Posted 13 July 2020 - 07:51 AM

It's Incredibly Disappointing

• 55004 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
PM me with your pricing schedule P4RTY. PBKAC are willing to offer Reaps 5th best hat to TE to represent our brand of apathy.
This account proudly sponsored by WG

spacewolf #25 Posted 13 July 2020 - 07:53 AM

I still think it's morally wrong so in fact I'm right.

• Beta-Tester
  • 76716 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Now that is an attractive offer - how can they say no. 

Proudly sponsored by WG

Saffelicious #26 Posted 13 July 2020 - 09:19 AM

Master flipper !

• Live Streamer
  • 37884 battles
  • [DUCKY] DUCKY
Someone pissed of the Russian lol

Pubbie 1
"You guys run around in t10 tanks with, prem consumables, prem rounds, prem crews and even prem modules and that is not fair on the newbies in t8, how do you expect the server to survive if this is what they get from your clan. Some of us want this server to survive."
Pubbie 2
"What's pathetic and un Australian is you and the other [edited] complaining about those here behind their backs on the other forum. What's pathetic is thinking you are better than others on forums and in the game and big noting yourself when blind Feddy can see your sudden improvement on purchasing vpack"

Ezz #27 Posted 13 July 2020 - 09:29 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 73775 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
5th best. And don't you forget it.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users