When you know that a team is rubbish

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

LonesomeWombat #1 Posted 28 June 2020 - 09:19 PM

Private

• 154 battles
  • [WOMBA] WOMBA

You know when a team is rubbish when the three that get the highest damage are arty.

Ezz #2 Posted 28 June 2020 - 09:42 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 72315 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Be nice, many are bots and simpleminded folk. Your criticism will be abrasive to their psyche.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

mttspiii #3 Posted 28 June 2020 - 09:52 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 33254 battles
  • [PVP] PVP

It just means that arty needs to be nerfed even further, that's all.

Nerf it down to the ground or wherever it drowns to.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

NameWasStolenStresslevel #4 Posted 28 June 2020 - 10:11 PM

Captain

• 47636 battles

View Postmttspiii, on 28 June 2020 - 10:52 PM, said:

It just means that arty needs to be nerfed even further, that's all.

Nerf it down to the ground or wherever it drowns to.

Agree 101%

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

(HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

NameWasStolenStresslevel #5 Posted 28 June 2020 - 10:19 PM

Captain

• 47636 battles

@LonesomeWombat

Did you know that SPG steal XP from the team even if it MISSES a shot and stun the enemy?? It will steal XP and CREDITS from a teamate who is damaging that stunned target. All while sitting in the back hiding in the redline of the base. Zero team gameplay, Zero trading, Most of them drown in the end of the game. The only thing I see SPG doing whenever I spot one is RUNNING thats all they do, all they do is to run and hide and drown after crapping in the head of lightly armored tanks all day long so they can farm EASY damage because thats what SPG is all about, EASY game play.

So someone your team who actually played the game got less XP than you because u lived longer and was able to farm more dmg than him, thats the only reason why you have more XP, you didnt have any impact in this game except the LEECHER behavior of stealing from your teamamtes. And your teamamtes didnt even played badly. Wanna talk about teamamtes instead of talking about YOURSELF??? I just took a QUICK look in my replay folder and found my typical teammates screenshot. Look at the amount of zero damage players in my team, and we still won. Do I blame them for that zero participation?? Nope. Do I make threads crying about them? Nope.

I am pretty sure if I look for long enough I ll find much more impressive teams than this, and look its possible to win games even if your team sucks, you just need to remember that you are the only constant, you need to make the enemy team sucks harder than your team.

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 28 June 2020 - 10:24 PM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

Bushvanker #6 Posted 29 June 2020 - 06:05 AM

Corporal

• 6238 battles

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 28 June 2020 - 10:19 PM, said:

@LonesomeWombat

Did you know that SPG steal XP from the team even if it MISSES a shot and stun the enemy?? It will steal XP and CREDITS from a teamate who is damaging that stunned target. All while sitting in the back hiding in the redline of the base. Zero team gameplay, Zero trading, Most of them drown in the end of the game. The only thing I see SPG doing whenever I spot one is RUNNING thats all they do, all they do is to run and hide and drown after crapping in the head of lightly armored tanks all day long so they can farm EASY damage because thats what SPG is all about, EASY game play.

So someone your team who actually played the game got less XP than you because u lived longer and was able to farm more dmg than him, thats the only reason why you have more XP, you didnt have any impact in this game except the LEECHER behavior of stealing from your teamamtes. And your teamamtes didnt even played badly. Wanna talk about teamamtes instead of talking about YOURSELF??? I just took a QUICK look in my replay folder and found my typical teammates screenshot. Look at the amount of zero damage players in my team, and we still won. Do I blame them for that zero participation?? Nope. Do I make threads crying about them? Nope.

I am pretty sure if I look for long enough I ll find much more impressive teams than this, and look its possible to win games even if your team sucks, you just need to remember that you are the only constant, you need to make the enemy team sucks harder than your team.

Wow, someone really has it in for arty players - not a toxic post though!

Arty does not steal XP and Dmg.  It gains it just like any other tank - it just has a stun mechanic rather than spotting to allow it to gain some.  As a "unicom" you probably hate arty because it ruins you day yet others scream at arty when they aren't digging out entrenched tanks.  No team work?  As much team work as any other player in the game.  Not as much skill - agree.  RNG plays a huge role in what arty does in a game (and when I say RNG I refer to the randomness in general, not just the games RNG)

NameWasStolenStresslevel #7 Posted 29 June 2020 - 06:47 AM

Captain

• 47636 battles

View PostBushvanker, on 29 June 2020 - 07:05 AM, said:

Wow, someone really has it in for arty players - not a toxic post though!

Arty does not steal XP and Dmg.  It gains it just like any other tank - it just has a stun mechanic rather than spotting to allow it to gain some.  As a "unicom" you probably hate arty because it ruins you day yet others scream at arty when they aren't digging out entrenched tanks.  No team work?  As much team work as any other player in the game.  Not as much skill - agree.  RNG plays a huge role in what arty does in a game (and when I say RNG I refer to the randomness in general, not just the games RNG)

The assist damage mechanics and stun mechanics works similarly. You should do some research on WoT wiki, SPG will get a share of anything you are damaging or killing if that target was stunned or de-tracked by the SPG HE shell. Even tho they never left base, never spotted, never risked themselves, never de-tracked anything because anything that happens is done by the HE shell and its convenience of low skill requirments. They can drown at the end of the game when losing, or kill steal at end game coz their gun hit anywhere and their shell travels faster than u.

And nope, I am no unicum, but I talk as a player who knows that if I get spotted, there is a 80% chance that  IF the SPG shell hit me it will deal more than 500 dmg.

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 29 June 2020 - 07:05 AM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

Ezz #8 Posted 29 June 2020 - 09:40 AM

• Beta-Tester
  • 72315 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Pretty sure they don't 'steal' xp or credits with stun. They simply gain from it, but don't take away from their team.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

_DiscoStu_ #9 Posted 29 June 2020 - 09:46 AM

First lieutenant

• 29801 battles
  • [-WB-] -WB-

Hmmm... more interested in the clan name... fan boy perhaps???

Only one Wombats!

:sceptic::mellow::facepalm:

I'm a much better player than I actually am... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChby0l_z0Lv_S0zLepFQ5sA

NameWasStolenStresslevel #10 Posted 29 June 2020 - 09:50 AM

Captain

• 47636 battles

View PostEzz, on 29 June 2020 - 10:40 AM, said:

Pretty sure they don't 'steal' xp or credits with stun. They simply gain from it, but don't take away from their team.

Nope they do steal it. If you damage a target you are spotted by your own and the target isnt tracked or stunned by anyone else, you get 100% of credit and xp from damaging that target, if the target is tracked or stunned or spotted by someone else, you will have to share with whoever is doing that. This been always like this, and this is the reason why people who snipe from the back get less credits and less XP, because they are sharing with the spotter, same thing about stunning mechanics, you are sharing with SPG if you damage a target who is stunned or de-tracked by SPG. 

I call it stealing simply because of the nature of the SPGs of being incovenient even the ones on your team. Stunning from the base and recieving rewards from the fact that someone else is actually doing all the work (spotting and damaging) in my way of seeing things is stealing.

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 29 June 2020 - 10:15 AM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

_Sp4rtacus_ #11 Posted 29 June 2020 - 10:43 AM

Sergeant

• 11964 battles

I play SPG on occasion , 3 SPG is too many on any map , but i cant count how many times ingame when players ping a player for an arty strike.

Nerf them you say ? 

They are the number one target for EBR's and i see very few ppl protecting the arty they call for

when under fire. When i play SPG i play as support for my team " Which side has an unfair match up of HT " For example .

I quickly focus any group that has a dominance of numbers against a couple of team mates trying fruitlessly to slug it out or stand their ground .

Wonder how many 279(e) players call for an SPG nerf :child:

LonesomeWombat #12 Posted 29 June 2020 - 12:19 PM

Private

• 154 battles
  • [WOMBA] WOMBA

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 28 June 2020 - 10:19 PM, said:

@LonesomeWombat

Yes three got zero out of 15. When I went to school that meant that 12 of your team got damage. Most of my teammates did play badly, like nine of them. Which when I went to school meant 60% of them. When you're constantly crying like you do you have no need for making such threads because you just cry on other people's. :teethhappy:

Ezz #13 Posted 29 June 2020 - 12:22 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 72315 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
I was going to say, as examples go, long name's example was pretty shit. It's basically a given that a third of both teams will contribute bugger all.

LonesomeWombat #14 Posted 29 June 2020 - 12:25 PM

Private

• 154 battles
  • [WOMBA] WOMBA

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 29 June 2020 - 06:47 AM, said:

The assist damage mechanics and stun mechanics works similarly. You should do some research on WoT wiki, SPG will get a share of anything you are damaging or killing if that target was stunned or de-tracked by the SPG HE shell. Even tho they never left base, never spotted, never risked themselves, never de-tracked anything because anything that happens is done by the HE shell and its convenience of low skill requirments. They can drown at the end of the game when losing, or kill steal at end game coz their gun hit anywhere and their shell travels faster than u.

And nope, I am no unicum, but I talk as a player who knows that if I get spotted, there is a 80% chance that  IF the SPG shell hit me it will deal more than 500 dmg.

I love these posts, they make my day. I rarely stay in one place when playing arty. I might stay in one place if I hit and stun a heavy tank and I can get another shot at him before he moves. If the battle is moving towards the enemy and we're winning I'll move closer, sometimes quite close so that I can hit them quicker and yes by doing this I put myself at risk. Only 500 damage? Damn you're lucky.

LonesomeWombat #15 Posted 29 June 2020 - 12:27 PM

Private

• 154 battles
  • [WOMBA] WOMBA

View Post_DiscoStu_, on 29 June 2020 - 09:46 AM, said:

Hmmm... more interested in the clan name... fan boy perhaps???

Only one Wombats!

:sceptic::mellow::facepalm:

No. My username is Lonesome Wombat so I named the clan Wombat hence Womba.

LonesomeWombat #16 Posted 29 June 2020 - 12:30 PM

Private

• 154 battles
  • [WOMBA] WOMBA

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 29 June 2020 - 09:50 AM, said:

Nope they do steal it. If you damage a target you are spotted by your own and the target isnt tracked or stunned by anyone else, you get 100% of credit and xp from damaging that target, if the target is tracked or stunned or spotted by someone else, you will have to share with whoever is doing that. This been always like this, and this is the reason why people who snipe from the back get less credits and less XP, because they are sharing with the spotter, same thing about stunning mechanics, you are sharing with SPG if you damage a target who is stunned or de-tracked by SPG. 

I call it stealing simply because of the nature of the SPGs of being incovenient even the ones on your team. Stunning from the base and recieving rewards from the fact that someone else is actually doing all the work (spotting and damaging) in my way of seeing things is stealing.

Isn't it funny how the haters of arty expect them to be so significant during a tight battle or when they're on the ropes. Even LemmingRush (yes I watch his videos) did a video last week on how they would never have won a game without arty and he doesn't like arty.

LonesomeWombat #17 Posted 29 June 2020 - 12:49 PM

Private

• 154 battles
  • [WOMBA] WOMBA

I've started to learn to play arty out of interest. I mainly learn from watching Doctor_Nix's streams. I had an old account so after I was able to get a free tier 6 tank with the token I chose an M44 after asking Doctor_Nix what the best line was to get.

I've never been a fan of arty and I remember several months ago in my M46 with full health I got hit, stunned, hit stunned and hit and killed and all in a matter of seconds. I was also hit in a tier 10 game and lost about 1200 in one hit at the beginning of the game.

I think having three arty per side per game is absurd but I also believe having more than one EBR per side per game is also too much. 

I must admit that sometimes playing the M44 and myself and another player might stun and damage a tank so badly it makes him ineffectual for the rest of the game is quite funny. Although it's never funny if it happens to me although I've been over what arty does for a long time now.

Appreciate the responses and yes I've had a good day today on my account/s.

_DiscoStu_ #18 Posted 29 June 2020 - 12:53 PM

First lieutenant

• 29801 battles
  • [-WB-] -WB-
:popcorn:

Edited by _DiscoStu_, 29 June 2020 - 01:12 PM.

I'm a much better player than I actually am... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChby0l_z0Lv_S0zLepFQ5sA

FramFramson #19 Posted 29 June 2020 - 03:52 PM

Major

• 48769 battles
  • [FLEX] FLEX
You guys need to learn the zen of being a sky toilet.

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.

NameWasStolenStresslevel #20 Posted 30 June 2020 - 10:28 AM

Captain

• 47636 battles

The OP wants a perfect example of how it is possible to carry a team even if they are bad???? Simply, go on his replay folder, and upload a screenshot in which he won a game while dealing zero damage LOL. I am pretty sure that since he is 44%WR, that means he have lots of games he won without dealing any damage. Just post that screenshot OP so we all can see how possibly it is to win a game with shit teamates...

That screenshot of mine was in the second page of my replay folder so the EZZeast to find, and I remembered it because we lost our LT and we lost the other 2 guys all in just 2 minutes. So it was 0-3 and the enemy had both lights. Fair enough it was not a decent enough screenshot compared to the real carry games I have, but it was better than the shit game the OP provided while playing SPG. The example was bad because I didnt leave any context to it except the scoreboard, but the point here is even if the screenshot doesnt say much about the game, its still a win with potential bots on my team dealing zero damage.

You cant say its a shit example Ezz without even asking for a context, how much you can tell with just one screenshot? Did you see what I did in that battle? Nope. It cant be shit example for just being a screenshot. For now lets say its just a screenshot and nothing else, unless you can see through the screenshot... You could have at least asked me to explain what happened in that battle?

The OP screenshot is clearly shit, playing SPG and dying last will surely make him be top XP at the cost of his teamamtes. And because he choose to play SPG the MM will put SPG in the enemy team as well, so blame SPG on your team if there is SPG on enemy team. And then asking "why he always get shit teams"...

Play SPG and have avg low WR and expect to win games??? Then call other people lucky for having better WR? LOL this is as shit as an example can go OP, yours, not mine.

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 30 June 2020 - 10:32 AM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users