• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

MagicalFlyingFox #41 Posted 30 June 2020 - 12:45 PM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 34925 battles
  • [ATLUS] ATLUS

View PostEzz, on 30 June 2020 - 01:16 PM, said:

I should also note for the OP's benefit, i'm only posting wins... oh boy, the zeros on losses... yeesh. Yes we definitely get those too.

Like that one?

Lots of 3 and 4 doughnut games, there was a 5 doughnut game but I haven't tracked down any 6+ yet.

http://www.theuselessweb.com/

A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.

LonesomeWombat #42 Posted 30 June 2020 - 12:54 PM

Private

• 154 battles
  • [WOMBA] WOMBA

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 30 June 2020 - 10:28 AM, said:

The OP wants a perfect example of how it is possible to carry a team even if they are bad???? Simply, go on his replay folder, and upload a screenshot in which he won a game while dealing zero damage LOL. I am pretty sure that since he is 44%WR, that means he have lots of games he won without dealing any damage. Just post that screenshot OP so we all can see how possibly it is to win a game with shit teamates...

That screenshot of mine was in the second page of my replay folder so the EZZeast to find, and I remembered it because we lost our LT and we lost the other 2 guys all in just 2 minutes. So it was 0-3 and the enemy had both lights. Fair enough it was not a decent enough screenshot compared to the real carry games I have, but it was better than the shit game the OP provided while playing SPG. The example was bad because I didnt leave any context to it except the scoreboard, but the point here is even if the screenshot doesnt say much about the game, its still a win with potential bots on my team dealing zero damage.

You cant say its a shit example Ezz without even asking for a context, how much you can tell with just one screenshot? Did you see what I did in that battle? Nope. It cant be shit example for just being a screenshot. For now lets say its just a screenshot and nothing else, unless you can see through the screenshot... You could have at least asked me to explain what happened in that battle?

The OP screenshot is clearly shit, playing SPG and dying last will surely make him be top XP at the cost of his teamamtes. And because he choose to play SPG the MM will put SPG in the enemy team as well, so blame SPG on your team if there is SPG on enemy team. And then asking "why he always get shit teams"...

Play SPG and have avg low WR and expect to win games??? Then call other people lucky for having better WR? LOL this is as shit as an example can go OP, yours, not mine.

Ridgy didge is a friend of mine. I'm trying to help him get a higher win rate. My two accounts have 53 and 57% win rate. I don't always get shit teams and don't ever remember saying that. 

MagicalFlyingFox #43 Posted 30 June 2020 - 12:58 PM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 34925 battles
  • [ATLUS] ATLUS

View PostLonesomeWombat, on 30 June 2020 - 02:54 PM, said:

Ridgy didge is a friend of mine. I'm trying to help him get a higher win rate. My two accounts have 53 and 57% win rate. I don't always get shit teams and don't ever remember saying that. 

disingenuous when both accounts combined barely break 1k battles and WR drops off a cliff past tier 6.

Ezz #44 Posted 30 June 2020 - 03:08 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 72315 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostMagicalFlyingFox, on 30 June 2020 - 02:45 PM, said:

Like that one?

Spare a thought for the other team...

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

_DiscoStu_ #45 Posted 30 June 2020 - 04:12 PM

First lieutenant

• 29801 battles
  • [-WB-] -WB-
:amazed::facepalm:

I'm a much better player than I actually am... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChby0l_z0Lv_S0zLepFQ5sA

AlexTheKid72 #46 Posted Yesterday, 05:14 AM

Sergeant

• 26308 battles
  • [SABRE] SABRE

It's a struggle atm.
Finding myself getting deleted in normally "safe" positions too. The current bot meta isn't fun. I have also been those doughnuts several times the past few days :(

NameWasStolenStresslevel #47 Posted Yesterday, 07:52 AM

Captain

• 47636 battles

For all you drooling in these screenshots:

Dont forget that the most important thing about being impactful in the game is CONSISTENCY because thats how Winrate is made of, consistency. I rather be (often) top dmg and top XP in a game where there was only 1-3 zero damage dealer in my team than get a rare game with 5-6 zero dmg dealer players in which I carried the win.. Its okay to post the most shit team you seen and still won while being TOP, but it does not dictate winrate.

I like to think that I had an impact in a victory no matter how many "zero damage dealers" on my team there was, because Top damage + XP is being impactful no matter how much dmg the bottom score in your team dealt. Furthermore imagine being top damage and top XP in a team of good players... You have beaten the enemy faster than your teamamtes. Thats an achievement, its harder to farm damage in a team of good players, but farm dmg in a team of bad players and still winning doesnt say much. Maybe the enemy team was shit as well?

So the zero damage dealers in your team are actually helping you to farm easier. And maybe enemy team thought that your team was shit and then they start playing aggressively and make more mistake, and thats how you farm them. Thats obviously just one example of why this thread's readers should not mistake whats goign on here: Its just a competition of how many zeros you see and still win, it doesnt say nothing about how consistently people are doing it.

Also, we obviously wont post those screenshots that we LOST the game even tho there was few or none zero damage dealers on our team, because that looks ugly to post. Remember being top dmg/xp IS being impactful, and how consistently you do it its what helps to win even in a rubbish team who mostly deal only one shot of dmg or less.

PS. I was looking some screenshots and realize these are from ANZ server? LOL and people talk bad about HK..

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, Yesterday, 08:22 AM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

(HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

LonesomeWombat #48 Posted Yesterday, 05:56 PM

Private

• 154 battles
  • [WOMBA] WOMBA
  1. Stat padding
  2. Seal clubbing
  3. Grinding credits and exp
  4. Noob
  5. All of the above   

Vindictus_Maximus #49 Posted Today, 11:18 AM

Sergeant

• 9203 battles

When I play, I know there are mostly two types of players.

First are the Hodors

utahw14.jpg

Now most of these scrubs are even worse than Hodor, because at least Hodor sacrificed himself so a better man could live

Then there are the Cleganes

YvtT4fn.jpg

There are the typical guys that have played 25000+ battles and still suck. You will find these types often with a tag from ANZ clans. Selfish, no attacking elan, no imagination, love playing braindead TDs and Arty.  Also prone to sending salty post-battle messages.

Eventually it dawned on me that almost every team I played in was infested with players like this.  I stopped making winning a priority, and instead decided to learn to personally prosper despite all these shitters

My stats for this month.

7Q343AJ.jpg

WN8 and WTR is all that counts and winning is merely a pleasant bonus.  I became a much better player once I came to this conclusion.

Ezz #50 Posted Today, 11:42 AM

• Beta-Tester
  • 72315 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Avg tier over 6 vindi, the nerfed luchs not to your liking?

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

jumphonner #51 Posted Today, 12:45 PM

First lieutenant

• 60291 battles
  • [FLEX] FLEX

View PostVindictus_Maximus, on 02 July 2020 - 01:18 PM, said:

My stats for this month.

7Q343AJ.jpg

WN8 and WTR is all that counts and winning is merely a pleasant bonus.  I became a much better player once I came to this conclusion.

1 game a day Hodor?

Infamous BOT, Seal Clubber, Stat Padder and Skrublord. Mates of the Corrupt and The Sage of Asia ™.

2 MoE: KV220-2, KV1, Churchill III, Matilda IV, SU100, SU85i, T14, Ram II, M4A2E4, T67, Excelsior

Occasionally seen on StewieJP TV. #getonboard

https://www.twitch.tv/jumphonner

Puggsley #52 Posted Today, 12:58 PM

Major

• 74761 battles
  • [KINGS] KINGS

View PostVindictus_Maximus, on 02 July 2020 - 01:18 PM, said:

YvtT4fn.jpg

There are the typical guys that have played 25000+ battles and still suck. You will find these types often with a tag from ANZ clans. Selfish, no attacking elan, no imagination, love playing braindead TDs and Arty.  Also prone to sending salty post-battle messages.

Eventually it dawned on me that almost every team I played in was infested with players like this.  I stopped making winning a priority, and instead decided to learn to personally prosper despite all these shitters

My stats for this month.

7Q343AJ.jpg

So you went the "Selfish, no attacking elan, no imagination," route.

Eventually it dawned on me that almost every team I played in was infested with players like this.So I became one.

Ezz #53 Posted Today, 01:03 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 72315 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Let's be honest, for some players 50% would be an ok result, so we shouldn't be too hard on vindi. It takes a fair while to learn how to carry.

Edited by Ezz, Today, 02:27 PM.

MagicalFlyingFox #54 Posted Today, 02:03 PM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 34925 battles
  • [ATLUS] ATLUS

i like small sample sizes too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users