We can discuss CW in here now?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
150 replies to this topic

JordyBro #1 Posted 06 July 2020 - 08:29 AM

Captain

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 26371 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY

For those that are not aware this is announcement, Atlus and Ducky scrapped 2 top clans on the server. Their commanders are now just moving to different clans, still benefting from the personal fame they earned unfairly and not copping bans. We are not stupid either, no way they didn't know this was happening during a campaign. Not sure how not banning their commanders and officers was not enforced but just another blatant pi$$ take :(

JordyBro #2 Posted 06 July 2020 - 08:30 AM

Captain

• 26371 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY
Also, this is just up for discussion, obviously it's not CR/D but I think we are allowed a forum to discuss something like this, given the hours and effort that so many legit players put in to campaigns

imma_rage_quit #3 Posted 06 July 2020 - 08:38 AM

First lieutenant

• 29892 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
whats new ? this type of thing has been going even before the "night of the long dongs" ....

_Sammich_ #4 Posted 06 July 2020 - 08:43 AM

Goes beach on Overlord

• 42198 battles
  • [FLEX] FLEX
It would not surprise me at all if Ducky and Atlus are just the tip of the iceberg here.
Reading is hard...

Ezz #5 Posted 06 July 2020 - 08:45 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 73775 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
As a campaign strat it works. Recruit fall guy, wait until suitable point, then throw them under bus.

Edited by Ezz, 06 July 2020 - 08:48 AM.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

LUCK_NORRIS #6 Posted 06 July 2020 - 08:45 AM

Corporal

• 22494 battles
  • [SMP] SMP

View PostJordyBro, on 06 July 2020 - 12:30 AM, said:

Also, this is just up for discussion, obviously it's not CR/D but I think we are allowed a forum to discuss something like this, given the hours and effort that so many legit players put in to campaigns

View PostJordyBro, on 06 July 2020 - 12:30 AM, said:

Mr JordyBro, Do you have guts to tell me why I am excluded from the clan just after one day? I am inviting you to open forum after I have asked you around on WOT portal and Discord as well.

If you exclude someone you should let them know why they have been removed so that they can justify this. and mind you your clan is loosing games on purpose as I am a living witness of it. I have replay of it. Your clan should be stripped off the fame points too just like the other two. 

JordyBro #7 Posted 06 July 2020 - 08:49 AM

Captain

• 26371 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY

View PostLUCK_NORRIS, on 06 July 2020 - 12:45 AM, said:

Mr JordyBro, Do you have guts to tell me why I am excluded from the clan just after one day? I am inviting you to open forum after I have asked you around on WOT portal and Discord as well.

If you exclude someone you should let them know why they have been removed so that they can justify this. and mind you your clan is loosing games on purpose as I am a living witness of it. I have replay of it. Your clan should be stripped off the fame points too just like the other two. 

You were annoying and not good enough. 

I am sure there were occasions where we had to lose games in order to not have 70 players required, we forecast battles all night and from time to time we have to ensure that doesn't happen. This would occur maybe once or twice every week if that. This happens in every clan and is not against the rules. But thank you for chiming in and glad we got rid of ya! :D

Ezz #8 Posted 06 July 2020 - 09:01 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 73775 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
It does point to one of the more farcical mechanics of a campaign, that in order to both maximise and manage battle timings, you sometimes want to ensure you don't progress too far in a tourny.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Darksider267 #9 Posted 06 July 2020 - 09:39 AM

wait, I can change this?

• 16628 battles
  • [LEM0N] LEM0N
:popcorn:

NA Transferree

3 marks: Object 140, IS-7, T110E5, Conqueror, WZ-111 111 1 1 11 1-4, T-10, M103, T-44, IS-3, T26E4, T32, T29, M6 Type 64

NameWasStolenStresslevel #10 Posted 06 July 2020 - 09:59 AM

Captain

• 50019 battles

Damn that many things happens in this game while I am playing randoms... Curiously I just have started watching the stream of a player called Kyoshi2_Twitch which is the commander of Atlus (or was?). Are all the commanders from both clans account banned? Like, literally? Cant believe he was banned. Quite of funny the way he described teamates during streams. Also Rainbownsix was the commander of Ducky if I recall correctly. All banned now?

I just checked the clan portal and its something I never seen before... Its like there was a crime in a party or night club and the police arrive and everyone ran away from the cops, or more like the police arrrived to arrest the party organizer and then kicked all the party goers out and sent them home? Can anyone give me one figurative description or even literal description of what happens in this cases?

PS. ok just read the again and the commanders are not banned, just movign to other clans okay, but its not what the screenshot from WG employee says.

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 06 July 2020 - 10:05 AM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

(HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

NameWasStolenStresslevel #11 Posted 06 July 2020 - 10:06 AM

Captain

• 50019 battles
:popcorn:

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

(HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

LeSigh #12 Posted 06 July 2020 - 10:09 AM

It's Incredibly Disappointing

• 55004 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Incoming lock. No CR/D for you.
This account proudly sponsored by WG

LUCK_NORRIS #13 Posted 06 July 2020 - 10:12 AM

Corporal

• 22494 battles
  • [SMP] SMP

View PostJordyBro, on 06 July 2020 - 12:49 AM, said:

You were annoying and not good enough. 

I am sure there were occasions where we had to lose games in order to not have 70 players required, we forecast battles all night and from time to time we have to ensure that doesn't happen. This would occur maybe once or twice every week if that. This happens in every clan and is not against the rules. But thank you for chiming in and glad we got rid of ya! :D

/what is good enough. Why recruit players that are not good in first place. [Content removed] and mining gold from comunity just like ATLAS and DUCKY. Its a metter of time you will meet the same fate. Glad I am rid of your clan and your selfish mentality. Your attitue makes me sick arrghhh. 

Insults. Content removed, user warned.

~Wasaabi

JordyBro #14 Posted 06 July 2020 - 10:28 AM

Captain

• 26371 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY

View PostLeSigh, on 06 July 2020 - 02:09 AM, said:

Incoming lock. No CR/D for you.

Nah not cr/d its a discussion about global map and the campaign.

It's interesting given the OPA/Pakin stuff last campaign

LeSigh #15 Posted 06 July 2020 - 10:33 AM

It's Incredibly Disappointing

• 55004 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Oh I understand that but the new WG Asia policy seems to be that the competitive and organised game mode is not allowed to be competitive or discussed as competitive. If you try you get warned or banned.
This account proudly sponsored by WG

Dieselnuts #16 Posted 06 July 2020 - 10:37 AM

Staff sergeant

• 16219 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY

View PostLeSigh, on 06 July 2020 - 12:33 PM, said:

Oh I understand that but the new WG Asia policy seems to be that the competitive and organised game mode is not allowed to be competitive or discussed as competitive. If you try you get warned or banned.

As it should be. Discussing things can cause the people who read said discussions to be offended which in turn hurts no one. Cheating only effects the entire community.

Flying_Circus #17 Posted 06 July 2020 - 10:38 AM

Corporal

• 14618 battles
  • [LEM0N] LEM0N

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 06 July 2020 - 09:59 AM, said:

PS. ok just read the again and the commanders are not banned, just movign to other clans okay, but its not what the screenshot from WG employee says.

The people who were involved - and where there was proof of them being involved - were banned.

WG has not banned people where there is no proof they were involved. Now, some people will have the view that others in the respective clans "must have known" what was happening. Those people are entitled to their opinions.

Not every member of the clans involved will have known what was happening. So where do you draw the line between punishing the innocent to ensure you catch the much smaller number of guilty people? WG are not banning where they do not have proof of wrong doing. Personally, I think that's the correct approach. It is a risky proposition to say people should be punished when there is no evidence they did anything wrong. We do, after all, have entire justice systems built on the notion of innocent until proven guilty.

Of course, this is a hot topic for some people and not everyone will agree with my opinion. :)

wasaabi #18 Posted 06 July 2020 - 10:57 AM

This Dude Abides

• Senior Moderator
  • 23126 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY
It is not uncommon in such situations for the leader to be sanctioned in the same way on the principal that if they were not involved then it shows poor leadership.  ie. you take responsibility for everything under your watch.  In at least one of the clans involved the leader has been in this situation more than twice.

WoT ANZ Community Contributor http://www.youtube.com/c/BadTanking

IMC_Jimmy #19 Posted 06 July 2020 - 12:10 PM

Hold my beer, I've got this!

• 21501 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
If a ship is sinking and there are no life boats left shouldn't the captain go down with the ship?
www.twitch.tv/imc_jimmy tonking at it's most sillyest #Tier 4 Clan Wars Plz

spacewolf #20 Posted 06 July 2020 - 12:29 PM

I still think it's morally wrong so in fact I'm right.

• Beta-Tester
  • 76716 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

New campaign, same ol shenanigans. 

To be fair - and let me just say I am not condoning this kind of behavior - if WG were fair dinkum about policing this, the penalties would be harsher. Then there'd be increased incentive to run these events with a higher level of integrity. 

Proudly sponsored by WG

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users