• This topic is locked This topic is locked
150 replies to this topic

Saffelicious #41 Posted 06 July 2020 - 02:20 PM

Master flipper !

• Live Streamer
  • 37884 battles
  • [DUCKY] DUCKY

View PostDieselnuts, on 06 July 2020 - 05:04 PM, said:

It would suck for the innocent people caught up in it, but they should be more careful who they associate with. As stated before, this is what, 4 campaigns in a row? That we know about anyway.

I also don't buy the "no one benefits" rhetoric. If no one is benefiting from match rigging why does it keep happening?

well in previous campaigns the incentive to rig is always to place better.

This time around I have no clue and it's beyond my 50 IQ why people even attempted it.

dumbos will be dumbos I guess and you either have morals and values or you dont.

Pubbie 1
"You guys run around in t10 tanks with, prem consumables, prem rounds, prem crews and even prem modules and that is not fair on the newbies in t8, how do you expect the server to survive if this is what they get from your clan. Some of us want this server to survive."
Pubbie 2
"What's pathetic and un Australian is you and the other [edited] complaining about those here behind their backs on the other forum. What's pathetic is thinking you are better than others on forums and in the game and big noting yourself when blind Feddy can see your sudden improvement on purchasing vpack"

Saffelicious #42 Posted 06 July 2020 - 02:21 PM

Master flipper !

• Live Streamer
  • 37884 battles
  • [DUCKY] DUCKY

View PostDieselnuts, on 06 July 2020 - 05:15 PM, said:

You might not have been in any rigged battles, but you still benefit by being in a clan that won fame from other rigged battles.

Well I did not benefit at all?
so no thats incorrect. 

Pubbie 1
"You guys run around in t10 tanks with, prem consumables, prem rounds, prem crews and even prem modules and that is not fair on the newbies in t8, how do you expect the server to survive if this is what they get from your clan. Some of us want this server to survive."
Pubbie 2
"What's pathetic and un Australian is you and the other [edited] complaining about those here behind their backs on the other forum. What's pathetic is thinking you are better than others on forums and in the game and big noting yourself when blind Feddy can see your sudden improvement on purchasing vpack"

jumphonner #43 Posted 06 July 2020 - 02:23 PM

First lieutenant

• 62508 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

Edited by jumphonner, 06 July 2020 - 06:10 PM.

Purveyor of Misinformation, Infamous BOT, Seal Clubber, Stat Padder and Skrublord. Mates of the Corrupt and The Sage of Asia ™.

3 MOE: Eagle 7 2 MoE: 212A, M53/M55, T28HTC, SU100, KV220-2, KV1, Churchill III, Matilda IV, SU85i, T14, Ram II, M4A2E4, T67, Excelsior

Occasionally seen on StewieJP TV. #getonboard

https://www.twitch.tv/jumphonner

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #44 Posted 06 July 2020 - 02:24 PM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 81910 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY

Let me try to use an analogy

Imagine a white piece of paper

Fair for everyone

Somebody decided to drip ink and it created a circle that is darker (darker = more chance of winning)

Note that not everyone in the darker region was part of the scheme

The people in the white region complains

Finally enough complaints get heard, and someone drips a whitener.

That whitener creates a circle that is bigger than the first dark circle. Now the people that is whiter than white complains.

To me, I don't see any difference between the original complaining and the second complaining. There is no difference in moral high ground or whatsoever. You have been disadvantaged, but so have others been when this scheme wasn't exposed.

"oNlY tOxIc PlAyErS bLaMe ThE tEaM fOr LoSiNg"

Still waiting for techtree-based CW

Dieselnuts #45 Posted 06 July 2020 - 02:28 PM

Staff sergeant

• 16219 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY

View PostSaffelicious, on 06 July 2020 - 04:21 PM, said:

Well I did not benefit at all?
so no thats incorrect. 

Step 1: Rig battle

Step 2: Invest fame from rigged battle in research and chip more battles

Step 3: ???

Step 4: No one benefits

Saffelicious #46 Posted 06 July 2020 - 02:31 PM

Master flipper !

• Live Streamer
  • 37884 battles
  • [DUCKY] DUCKY

View PostDieselnuts, on 06 July 2020 - 05:28 PM, said:

I have not benefited since I was away? 

Pubbie 1
Pubbie 2

CelestiaLudenberg #47 Posted 06 July 2020 - 02:34 PM

On Conan's Naughty List

• 24436 battles
  • [ATLUS] ATLUS

View PostDieselnuts, on 06 July 2020 - 06:28 PM, said:

Also there was no investing, neither ATLUS nor DUCKY invested points prior to the ban.

The fame to chip more battles doe not benefit us as we were not there to play said potential extra battles, so still no benefits at all. Keep it up though.

When you show her all 96kw from your mighty 20E

TE_maaw_ #48 Posted 06 July 2020 - 02:48 PM

Major

• Live Streamer
  • 53491 battles
  • [DPS] DPS

View PostSaffelicious, on 06 July 2020 - 01:19 PM, said:

Even in WGL the teams caught only got a slap on the wrist half the time. 

We lost out on was it $5000USD or whatever it was when the chinese teams rigged towards the end of the season and got 2nd place instead of us. 

Punishing 180-200 players for the action of 1-2 people seems a bit harsh.

In saying that if I was on the other end I would probably say punish them all.

In regards to the rigging I still dont even understand what the hell is going on and not even bothered to really get the full story. 

We were all ready ahead of everyone else and I would say 95% certain of winning, so in reality what happened did not really affect anyone else on the leaderboard.

I would only assume atlus would have been 2nd no matter what as well. But again in saying that, punishment needs to be handed out. 

I left for central coast on day 2 and came back yesterday to this shit show. 
Should I be denied a chance for a reward for something that had absolutely nothing to do with me? 

Just perma ban the people that cause the issues and maybe on day it will be "semi" clean campaign. 

or at least perma ban them from anything clan wars related. 

tbf in this kind of situation all the top officers for both clan are responsible especially the very top one no matter if you have any knowledge or not, maybe exception for those who clearly out of the loop.

For something like cw campaign that should be the only competitive format in wot this 'minor collusion' happen like every season without any real repurcasion except back in the days or against a certain group of ppl. Of course its 'hard' to determine whos innocent and whos not when it involve over hundred of players but those who responsible for the clan management should't walk free, what Cent said totally make sense on this part if not the cycle will repeat again.

At least in wgl if someone do this it's a much easy decision if evidence is there and you'll see teams or individuals will stay away from those involved like indifinitely.

And this is why i dont like cw campaign that much kekw

deadstank007 #49 Posted 06 July 2020 - 03:37 PM

First lieutenant

• 19324 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY

I dont think banning all players should happen. but the fame points should be reset to zero as they would of gain those points illegally and use them for advances thus benefiting the players who had no idea. Like in Football all points earned are void. 

Players  who accept these rewards are taking proceeds from illegal activities, and your reputation is tarnished good luck with people listening to you on your stream channels.

Edited by deadstank007, 06 July 2020 - 03:38 PM.

http://mywotstats.co.../2000937532/SEA(1AR/1ARX/1AR-R) Deputy Commander/Recruiter

My Job is too put the clothes on them push them out the door and hope they come back alive.

Saffelicious #50 Posted 06 July 2020 - 03:47 PM

Master flipper !

• Live Streamer
  • 37884 battles
  • [DUCKY] DUCKY

View Postdeadstank007, on 06 July 2020 - 06:37 PM, said:

I dont think banning all players should happen. but the fame points should be reset to zero as they would of gain those points illegally and use them for advances thus benefiting the players who had no idea. Like in Football all points earned are void. 

Players  who accept these rewards are taking proceeds from illegal activities, and your reputation is tarnished good luck with people listening to you on your stream channels.

But in my scenario I have not gained any extra fame points as this started after I left.

I was not there during the whole mess and came back afterwards.

At the end of the day there just needs to be a lot harsher punishments for the people that are the ones that initiated all this BS.

Needs to be a proper deterrent to stop all this BS 

Pubbie 1
Pubbie 2

JordyBro #51 Posted 06 July 2020 - 03:47 PM

Captain

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 26371 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY

View PostSaffelicious, on 06 July 2020 - 06:31 AM, said:

I have not benefited since I was away? 

I agree, in no way should all the clan members get penalised. 

The officers who have been active during the campaign should be feeling the full whack. Simple, I haven't been playing much at all and even I am in and out of discussion with officers to the tactics of campaign. 

JordyBro #52 Posted 06 July 2020 - 03:55 PM

Captain

• 26371 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY
I also think we are entitled to some more information and outline as to what penalties were given also those that managed to weasel their way out without any bans

jumphonner #53 Posted 06 July 2020 - 03:57 PM

First lieutenant

• 62508 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View PostJordyBro, on 06 July 2020 - 05:55 PM, said:

I also think we are entitled to some more information and outline as to what penalties were given also those that managed to weasel their way out without any bans

wont happen to preserve the privacy of IGN's.

Purveyor of Misinformation, Infamous BOT, Seal Clubber, Stat Padder and Skrublord. Mates of the Corrupt and The Sage of Asia ™.

3 MOE: Eagle 7 2 MoE: 212A, M53/M55, T28HTC, SU100, KV220-2, KV1, Churchill III, Matilda IV, SU85i, T14, Ram II, M4A2E4, T67, Excelsior

Occasionally seen on StewieJP TV. #getonboard

https://www.twitch.tv/jumphonner

IMC_Jimmy #54 Posted 06 July 2020 - 03:59 PM

Hold my beer, I've got this!

• 21501 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
I feel that all the officers who were involved in the clans should be banned from playing in this campaign, u want the tags so ride with the clan. Cant believe both commanders got away with it, shows WG has no backbone with high profile people. I may get a holiday with what i have said but it's the truth.
www.twitch.tv/imc_jimmy tonking at it's most sillyest #Tier 4 Clan Wars Plz

JordyBro #55 Posted 06 July 2020 - 04:00 PM

Captain

• 26371 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY

View PostRanga_IMC_Jimmy, on 06 July 2020 - 07:59 AM, said:

I feel that all the officers who were involved in the clans should be banned from playing in this campaign, u want the tags so ride with the clan. Cant believe both commanders got away with it, shows WG has no backbone with high profile people. I may get a holiday with what i have said but it's the truth.

100% right man, another kick in the teeth for those who play these legit. The officers involved are already in another clan and in the top 3. It's bull

CelestiaLudenberg #56 Posted 06 July 2020 - 04:29 PM

On Conan's Naughty List

• 24436 battles
  • [ATLUS] ATLUS

From what I know, given all the discussions we had, the ATLUS people who were involved in setting it up are banned from this campaign, and the DUCKY member who did it is also banned from it, and there is a rumour that said DUCKY person is perma due to prior bans.

Not all officers were involved in it, I know the people who move to ATLUS from B4BO were not involved hence why we are just starting again.

JordyBro #57 Posted 06 July 2020 - 04:39 PM

Captain

• 26371 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY

View PostCelestiaLudenberg, on 06 July 2020 - 08:29 AM, said:

From what I know, given all the discussions we had, the ATLUS people who were involved in setting it up are banned from this campaign, and the DUCKY member who did it is also banned from it, and there is a rumour that said DUCKY person is perma due to prior bans.

Not all officers were involved in it, I know the people who move to ATLUS from B4BO were not involved hence why we are just starting again.

I appreciate that man, but you've been apart of campaigns and the conversation and planning that goes into them. A clan runnning 70+ active players requires more than just one person to coordinate. There is no way in hell that the commander and other officers coordinating campaign could not have known.

There are messages showing conversations between the guy who got banned from ducky and commander and officer....

CelestiaLudenberg #58 Posted 06 July 2020 - 05:11 PM

On Conan's Naughty List

• 24436 battles
  • [ATLUS] ATLUS

I do not know about DUCKY past the main person.

But I know for ATLUS it was more than 1 person, and they were punished accordingly, the rest of us have moved on because we still want to play. The people in ATLUS who did it left people in the dark until the game was being filled then told the people to not win. But I think it was 4-5 people who got hit for us.

deadstank007 #59 Posted 06 July 2020 - 05:47 PM

First lieutenant

• 19324 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY

View PostSaffelicious, on 06 July 2020 - 05:47 PM, said:

But in my scenario I have not gained any extra fame points as this started after I left.

I was not there during the whole mess and came back afterwards.

At the end of the day there just needs to be a lot harsher punishments for the people that are the ones that initiated all this BS.

Needs to be a proper deterrent to stop all this BS 

NO but your clan earn fame points which were used to for auctions to outbid other clans thus game you more game and extra chances to earn fame.  reset to zero and allow you to participate again.

http://mywotstats.co.../2000937532/SEA(1AR/1ARX/1AR-R) Deputy Commander/Recruiter

My Job is too put the clothes on them push them out the door and hope they come back alive.

Saffelicious #60 Posted 06 July 2020 - 06:24 PM

Master flipper !

• Live Streamer
  • 37884 battles
  • [DUCKY] DUCKY

View Postdeadstank007, on 06 July 2020 - 08:47 PM, said:

NO but your clan earn fame points which were used to for auctions to outbid other clans thus game you more game and extra chances to earn fame.  reset to zero and allow you to participate again.

No.

Classic I am going to comment and vent rather then actually taking a second and read.

Maybe read previous post properly and take a second before posting.

"But in my scenario I have not gained any extra fame points as this started after I left.

I was not there during the whole mess and came back afterwards."

Edited by Saffelicious, 06 July 2020 - 06:25 PM.

Pubbie 1
Pubbie 2

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users