Ranked battle 2020-2021 discussion

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

NameWasStolenStresslevel #121 Posted 01 August 2020 - 12:02 PM

Captain

• 48624 battles

View Postnadoblabla, on 01 August 2020 - 04:30 AM, said:

Since this is ranked discussion, I want to share something weird. Is it really possible someone with 43% WR (not me) enter the gold league? Because that's what I seen. A player from 91TOP clan with name HF9527 is one of top 15 golden league, and also one of the 30 fastest people who finish the all divisions. 

This is very inspiring for a noob like me. But at the same time, I feel something is not right. Don't mind my post here. I am not in a mood to debate this or that. I just feel slightly... Odd after seeing this guy. It's just something that pop in my mind, but it doesn't matter anyway it's not my business.

lol nice clan this one, have seen them doing some nice platoon strategy during night days ago, the platoons on both teams was the last to survive, every single one of the 6 players were from this clan. So much skill that they were be the last to die in both teams and the combat officer finish with nice amount of dmg. What a coincidence.

But in ranked battles whats happening is that its rewarding both skill players and players who are good farmers of chevrons through using battle bonuses. This is stealing the gold league from people who actually deserve it. The ones who die last like SPG can easily farm all chevrons using battle boosters - assuming that they lose more than they win, which they do and which is the reason why ranked dont seem that different from randoms in terms of skill level and competence. 

Ranked battles is just like random battles, but without platooning and without bots and without clubbing tier 8s.

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 01 August 2020 - 12:46 PM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

(HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

NameWasStolenStresslevel #122 Posted 01 August 2020 - 07:21 PM

Captain

• 48624 battles

So honest question about ranked and hope for a HONEST answer:

How do you play STB-1 on ranked specifically saying??? How can anyone here survive 2 SPGS the whole game splashing you??? Cmon be honest and dont even try to bs me with "relocate" jokes. STB1 is not a flanker so its a hulldown is the only thing going for it, just tell me what to do with it please need advice.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

(HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

Vladamir_Inhaler #123 Posted 01 August 2020 - 07:38 PM

Private

• 64454 battles
  • [AC_DC] AC_DC

View PostNZ_Tanker, on 15 July 2020 - 06:43 PM, said:

Cheating to much cheating going on in rank. Il, upload video in a min

Use of all caps.  Case converted, user warned.

~Wasaabi

[Content removed]

Disputing/discussing moderator decisions. Content removed, user warned.

~Wasaabi

Ezz #124 Posted 01 August 2020 - 09:38 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 73019 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Ranked, no platoons, automatically far better experience long name.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #125 Posted 01 August 2020 - 10:31 PM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 81450 battles
  • [KINGS] KINGS

The 3rd weekend with all the strugglers still playing is always an abundant source of memes

pantsu-vor~

Still waiting for techtree-based CW

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users