Battle reports in CSV

csv battle report data

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ozoddball #1 Posted 15 July 2020 - 09:37 AM

Private

• 1139 battles

I know there are additional third party mods out there that can collate your battle data etc but i was wondering if anybody knew of, or knew if there are plans to be able to export your battle data via something like a csv file for your own use....

I know, very geeky...but hey, each to there own!

Thanks people.

Ezz #2 Posted 15 July 2020 - 09:45 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 76108 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
There's probably one out there somewhere, but since sites like wotlabs exist i've never bothered. Prior to wotlabs i maintained my own. Still on google docs even. Amazing how passionate i used to be.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, Balance TM and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

ozoddball #3 Posted 15 July 2020 - 10:15 AM

Private

• 1139 battles

View PostEzz, on 15 July 2020 - 10:45 AM, said:

There's probably one out there somewhere, but since sites like wotlabs exist i've never bothered. Prior to wotlabs i maintained my own. Still on google docs even. Amazing how passionate i used to be.

Curious, did you get the data from WG for your the google sheets file manually or via a script?

I have seen some scripting on gitHub but not sure if it works etc as it clearly states it needs developing.

Yes wotlabs and others do a great job but i want a bit more.

Edited by ozoddball, 15 July 2020 - 10:25 AM.

Ezz #4 Posted 15 July 2020 - 10:32 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 76108 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
It was all manual. Hence I ditched it the second stat sites started doing a decent job.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, Balance TM and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

30788830 #5 Posted 15 July 2020 - 11:29 AM

Corporal

• 19622 battles

There is the Wargaming API: https://developers.wargaming.net/reference/all/wot/account/info/?r_realm=asia

It isn't granular enough for "per-battle" stats though.

You'll need to add your phone number to your account to create an application, but you can experiment with responses directly from the webpage once you have an application registered.

Also tagged with csv, battle report, data

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users