Non Categorized tanks

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Straftater2013 #1 Posted 07 August 2020 - 06:08 AM

Sergeant

• 20417 battles
Notice a few tanks that don't have any  categorize  slots :confused:

Defeat is not the worst of failures, not to have tried is the true failure.

-George E Woodberry-

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
— Winston Churchill

wozron #2 Posted 07 August 2020 - 07:46 AM

Staff sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 3703 battles
Tier 4 and below don’t.

Sucky stats like mine? They won't change- unless you do.
I'm tired of losing. Join me on the Dark Side, where Win Rate is everything.

LeSigh #3 Posted 07 August 2020 - 07:54 AM

It's Incredibly Disappointing

• 60447 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
Tier 5 and below...
This account proudly sponsored by WG

Ezz #4 Posted 07 August 2020 - 08:08 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 77427 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostLeSigh, on 07 August 2020 - 09:54 AM, said:

Tier 5 and below...

Tier siggy and below.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, Balance TM and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

wozron #5 Posted 07 August 2020 - 08:53 AM

Staff sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 3703 battles

View PostLeSigh, on 07 August 2020 - 09:54 AM, said:

Tier 5 and below...

D’oh.

Sucky stats like mine? They won't change- unless you do.
I'm tired of losing. Join me on the Dark Side, where Win Rate is everything.

LeSigh #6 Posted 07 August 2020 - 10:04 AM

It's Incredibly Disappointing

• 60447 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View PostEzz, on 07 August 2020 - 12:08 PM, said:

Tier siggy and below.

No. 5, not 3.

This account proudly sponsored by WG

Agnes_Schmidt #7 Posted 07 August 2020 - 02:26 PM

Private

• 0 battles
"I want you to promise me that, in the future, if you have any questions about anything in the company, you'll come and ask me about them," Kellie told Gina after checking her watch and noting that they had to get back to their respective classes.

"I promise," Gina said, thankful that she had at least made one new friend at the company.
https://bootypics.me/pin/category/teens/
-=-=-=--=-=-=-

"Kellie?" Gina said in surprise as the older woman reached for another small stack of envelopes to feed into the machine.

Pausing in her task, Kellie turned her head in Gina's direction, a smile appearing as she recognized her. She switched off the machine, allowing her to safely turn her attention away from it.

"Gina, what are you doing here?" Kellie asked.

"I was just about to ask you the same thing," Gina countered.

"Well, it's Friday and, snow or no snow, the Bernstein Bulletin has to go out," Kellie said, holding the stack of envelopes in her hand a bit higher for emphasis.

The Bernstein Bulletin, as Gina had learned soon after she'd started at Casella and North, was a financial newsletter that Abraham Bernstein put out each week and that clients paid a great deal of money to receive. With over two thousand people on the mailing list, it brought the company a significant income every week.

"But why are you mailing them out?" Gina further inquired. "Isn't that what the mailroom clerks are for?"

"One of the government projections that Mr. Bernstein wanted to include in this week's letter was delayed, so I didn't get to print it out until after four," Kellie explained. "Since I can run the machines down here as well as they can, I didn't see any reason why they needed to hang around and wait for it. I just told them to leave me the key to the postage meter and I'd drop it in the lock box when I was done."

Even with her limited experience, Gina knew there was much more to it than that. The average bulletin ran five pages, and the Xerox copier, which thankfully could sort the pages into the proper order, could only make twenty-five copies at a time. Then the pages needed to be folded and fitted into pre-addressed envelopes. The folding was done by machine but they had to be stuffed into the envelopes by hand. Finally, they were run through the meter which printed the proper postage on them and sealed the envelopes. From there it was just a matter of dropping them into the open mail sack reserved for just that purpose.

Gina smiled, thinking that had been an extremely nice thing for her friend to have done. Most anyone else, and to be honest, considering the circumstances, she would probably have to include herself, would've just dropped the report and left it for the mail clerks to handle, storm or no storm.

"So, what are you still doing here?" Kellie then repeated. "I would've thought that, living all the way out in Queens, you'd have taken off hours ago."

"No, such luck," Gina replied. "They wanted someone here to answer phones and since I'm the low woman on the totem pole, here I am."

"No one wanted to volunteer?" Kellie asked. "That's surprising, I would've thought that Donna or Carol would've at least offered. After all, they share an apartment only a few blocks from here."
https://bigbootypics.me/pin/category/juicy/
"Excuse me, what?" Gina replied, surprised in her voice.

"Donna Walsh and Carol Briggs, you've met them, I'm sure, lovely girls." Kellie continued. "One or both of them usually stays when there's bad weather."

"I don't know them well but I've met them," Gina replied, picturing the two thirty-something blondes in her mind, "but no one said anything about asking for volunteers. Joan just told me that I ..."

"... that you were the one who had to stay," Kellie said, completing the sentence.

"Exactly."

"Well, Joan can," Kellie stated. "She can't help seeing every other woman through the prism of her own presumptions, and it's unlikely anyone is ever going to convince her otherwise. I can't prove it, but I know of at least two girls she probably harassed until they quit."

"Fuckin' [edited]!" Gina roared; this time loud for her voice to have carried to the outer hall. "I mean ... I apologize for my language but..."

"No, you're right, she is a fuckin' [edited]," Kellie chuckled.

"So, what am I supposed to do, let her hound me until I finally quit?" Gina asked in exasperation.

"No, if for no other reason than I wouldn't like that," Kellie smiled. "I think she's gone a bit too far this time, disregarding a partners' instructions, but that's a matter for the future. For now, how are you planning to get home?"
https://bigasspics.me/pin/category/big-ass/
"I'm guessing that I'm not," Gina replied, explaining how the buses would have stopped running by the time she got to the end of the subway line, stranding her in the middle of nowhere. "I figured I'd just find the least uncomfortable place in the office to sleep, and then try and head home in the morning when things start running again."

Edited by Agnes_Schmidt, 29 October 2020 - 07:07 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users