The NanoMaus Pz.Kpfw II Ausf. J stands the test of time...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

AALG #1 Posted 15 September 2020 - 07:04 AM

Minsk Hitman

• Senior Moderator
  • 21260 battles
  • [PANZA] PANZA

It is no secret, that since I got my NanoMaus a.k.a. the Pz.Kpfw II Ausf. J, way back in 2012, where it was given out to some visitors at GamesCon, I have been in love with the funfactor of that tank - So much that after I began playing on the Asia server, I actually went and bought 3 retail boxes via a contact in Minsk, and gave two of them to a couple of clan mates, and used one as a prize for a contest I held on the Asia server - Spreading the love (or hate as some said) so to speak, back when the PzKpfw II J was only available via retail boxes purchased in the RU region.

I used to start and end each playing session with a battle in the NanoMaus, and I have taken that up again upon my return to the game after a 2 year hiatus.

It will and has allways had problems when in tier 4 battles, although it still is viable to help your team - You will be able to bounce shots, setting your teammates up to be able to kill those focusing on you, but dont think for a moment, that you can go on your own, in those battles.

Tier 3 battles on the other hand, is a totally different kettle of fish - Even with the nerfs and rebalancing taken place since 2012, it still rules the Tier 3 battles, so in that sense, it really has stood the test of time - 11 kills, Pascucci's medal and a big handfull of awards as an example in this battle.

It is still a fun tank to play, although you really need to go full APCR ammo load out, making each battle quite non-cost effective - Don't play it to grind credits, even though its a premium tank.

As usual, in full 1080P HD, and includes the complete after battle report at the end of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxk5M2oh9Xg

Victory!

Battle: Himmelsdorf

Vehicles: Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf. J

Experience received: 4.128

Credits earned: 57.330

Battle achievements: Demolition Expert, Shellproof, Duelist, Fire for Effect, Bruiser, Top Gun, High Caliber, Pascucci's Medal, Cool-Headed, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"

Reserve Stock received: 5.733

I am ArmsAndLegsGuy from the EU and NA server, with a shortened name here.
(battle stats in the spoiler from the servers I have played on)

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users