MM Broking

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

Poll: MM Broken? (11 members have cast votes)

Broken

1. Yes (6 votes [54.55%])

Percentage of vote: 54.55%

2. No (5 votes [45.45%])

Percentage of vote: 45.45%

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

NZ_Tanker #41 Posted 17 September 2020 - 09:55 AM

Corporal

• 7576 battles
  • [-VAM-] -VAM-

View PostAlexTheKid72, on 17 September 2020 - 05:19 AM, said:

Usually there's one or two light tanks per game.
You seem to have identified that your losses are heavily influenced by bad lights.
Have you considered eliminating the chance of a bad light tank on your team, by playing light tanks? You would surely get 14 thankyou messages a game for winning all the time.

I do play lights. i go tier 7s im unsure if i should get wheel tanks or not. best win rate is in lights. 

NZ_Tanker #42 Posted 17 September 2020 - 10:05 AM

Corporal

• 7576 battles
  • [-VAM-] -VAM-

View PostCardinalMite, on 17 September 2020 - 09:50 AM, said:

There is so much irony here this post could point to magnetic north.

You say you know you are crap but those are just words. You really don't believe that to be true. How do we know this? Because you persist in blaming your team for your losses.  Then you justify this by saying but you can't carry with 14 lemons on your team.

You. Are. One. Of. The. 14. Lemons.

In. Every. Match. You. Are. In.

You say that there are lots of players much worse than you? Actually in practise no, not really. With your win rate it means that on average you not only don't contribute to a win, you actively contribute to your team losing. Other players on your team have to carry harder in order to compensate for you being on their team. 

If you rocked up to every match and on balance did nothing that contributed to a win while also doing nothing to disadvantage your team, you would be a 49% player. As it stands your presence in a match means any team you are in is less likely to win.

Do you ever ask yourself how is it other players get much better win rate even though they will be subject to the same random teams; that will contain players doing all the stupidity you highlight as your excuses?

After today ill print screen every game even the ones i fail on. i dont bother playing on anz atm right now its 2.03pm so ill go hk and teams will be shocking. i have this guy the other day. i remove his name and clan https://imgur.com/a/ASvKuE2 he was in tiger 1. 180 damage. i could find the reply. i got every reply since 4/7/2020

CardinalMite #43 Posted 17 September 2020 - 10:08 AM

Captain

• 31737 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Facepalm. I think my irony meter just exploded.

“Holiday ops is balanced for Asia because a good player opening 11 boxes will get just as many decorations as a noob opening 75..”—.Murazor new head of global festive events.

"It's like you literally dont read your own posts, let alone others, make up instead what you wished others said, then put a non-sensical counter argument to that imagined post."

"Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience. But then if I limited myself to only arguing with non-idiots on these forums I'd literally never post"

Puggsley #44 Posted 17 September 2020 - 10:42 AM

Major

• 75619 battles
  • [KINGS] KINGS

I appreciated the punctuation.

The rest was pretty much the same as it has been for months.

I'm trying an analogy.

NZ suppose you are a gardener surrounded by 14 other gardeners. As a group you have to grow a certain amount of food. 

You know you are not a good gardener. 

What is the best way to grow that food?

Shout at the other gardeners and tell everyone that the reason you didn't grow the required food was because of them? They can come back with "But he is a totally shit gardener, why take advice from him? He doesn't know the first thing about gardening!"

Or to learn to be a better gardener yourself?

wasaabi #45 Posted 17 September 2020 - 10:48 AM

This Dude Abides

• Senior Moderator
  • 23058 battles
  • [KINGS] KINGS

View PostNZ_Tanker, on 17 September 2020 - 12:05 PM, said:

After today ill print screen every game even the ones i fail on. i dont bother playing on anz atm right now its 2.03pm so ill go hk and teams will be shocking. i have this guy the other day. i remove his name and clan https://imgur.com/a/ASvKuE2 he was in tiger 1. 180 damage. i could find the reply. i got every reply since 4/7/2020

Once again looking to blame others for your poor performance.  Leave all that alone and concentrate on your own gameplay and ask questions about how to improve.

WoT ANZ Community Contributor http://www.youtube.com/c/BadTanking

AlexTheKid72 #46 Posted 17 September 2020 - 11:22 AM

Sergeant

• 27562 battles
  • [SABRE] SABRE

View PostPuggsley, on 17 September 2020 - 10:42 AM, said:

I appreciated the punctuation.

The rest was pretty much the same as it has been for months.

I'm trying an analogy.

NZ suppose you are a gardener surrounded by 14 other gardeners. As a group you have to grow a certain amount of food. 

You know you are not a good gardener. 

What is the best way to grow that food?

Shout at the other gardeners and tell everyone that the reason you didn't grow the required food was because of them? They can come back with "But he is a totally shit gardener, why take advice from him? He doesn't know the first thing about gardening!"

Or to learn to be a better gardener yourself?

You shout at them for not growing better carrots. The reason your carrots are terrible this season HAS to be because the other 14 grew bad carrots? Surely ......

signature.png

Puggsley #47 Posted 17 September 2020 - 11:27 AM

Major

• 75619 battles
  • [KINGS] KINGS

View PostAlexTheKid72, on 17 September 2020 - 01:22 PM, said:

You shout at them for not growing better carrots. The reason your carrots are terrible this season HAS to be because the other 14 grew bad carrots? Surely ......

It seems so simple......

IMC_Jimmy #48 Posted 17 September 2020 - 11:47 AM

Hold my beer, I've got this!

• 21469 battles
  • [MARD] MARD

View PostPuggsley, on 17 September 2020 - 12:27 PM, said:

It seems so simple......

Yes it is... call Jim's Mowing:trollface:

www.twitch.tv/imc_jimmy tonking at it's most sillyest #Tier 4 Clan Wars Plz

Puggsley #49 Posted 17 September 2020 - 12:01 PM

Major

• 75619 battles
  • [KINGS] KINGS

Or just add Round-Up to the irrigation water. 

Round-up of course being a product made by a company which is intent on imposing colonialism and rasicm on the world. Hell even the product name is an afront and goes to show how far a company will go advertising toxic masculinity. 

They even managed to squeeze in a bit of fat shaming as well in naming that abomination of a product.

Edited by Puggsley, 17 September 2020 - 12:05 PM.

AlexTheKid72 #50 Posted 17 September 2020 - 12:09 PM

Sergeant

• 27562 battles
  • [SABRE] SABRE

View PostPuggsley, on 17 September 2020 - 12:01 PM, said:

Or just add Round-Up to the irrigation water. 

Round-up of course being a product made by a company which is intent on imposing colonialism and rasicm on the world. Hell even the product name is an afront and goes to show how far a company will go advertising toxic masculinity. 

They even managed to squeeze in a bit of fat shaming as well in naming that abomination of a product.

Round-up just payed out millions in lawsuits.
It's a poor metaphor when mm tinfoil caps are involved ....

signature.png

mttspiii #51 Posted 17 September 2020 - 09:54 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 33647 battles
  • [PVP] PVP

View PostAlexTheKid72, on 17 September 2020 - 01:09 AM, said:

How do you fix 7 tanks going beach on cliff and losing to 2 enemies?

Lead the beach and die faster.

But at least you rack a decent spotting damage

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

JimmyGroken #52 Posted 19 September 2020 - 04:12 PM

Private

• 4486 battles
  • [DUCKY] DUCKY

View PostNZ_Tanker, on 15 September 2020 - 10:22 PM, said:

that guy up there guy is a troll. 

this game not worth my time.

its not even fun its stressful as. the number of bots. i seem today leeming trains . players doing nothing in games, i seen heavys sit at the back i play like tank destroyers. 

lights get in a bush and shoot to get damage for themself then move reload do same thing at end of the game no spot damage. the games a mess. my stats will never get better when you get teams who not playing the role how they are ment to!!!!!!!! It be like be playing spg but not using shift or g key. 

Mate mm isnt broken or against you or anything like that. You are just bad at the game thats all there is to it. Try playing with people who are better and learn off them or something instead of complaining and finding excuses for your skill. If you cannot admit this fact you will never get better :)

IcAnz #53 Posted 19 September 2020 - 10:00 PM

Sergeant

• 28756 battles
  • [SABRE] SABRE
You need to buy things in their Premium Shop to increase RNG and get better MM :D

Side Money, as good as Side Bacon.

https://r.honeygain.me/SPEED45FF9

AlexTheKid72 #54 Posted 20 September 2020 - 02:46 AM

Sergeant

• 27562 battles
  • [SABRE] SABRE
If you're taking time to post in a forum that you don't have time for this wappy game ...... but  you do have time to lay blame ......

By any chance does your entitlement affect other areas of your life? Or just tanks?
signature.png

NameWasStolenStresslevel #55 Posted 20 September 2020 - 06:46 AM

Captain

• 49830 battles

Platoon broke MM even more because of how efficent a platoon using certain new tanks can pad their winratio, specially because of how broke mm is.

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 20 September 2020 - 06:47 AM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

(HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

Dai_Quan #56 Posted 22 September 2020 - 06:22 PM

Staff sergeant

• 45826 battles
  • [-TVN-] -TVN-

View PostIcAnz, on 19 September 2020 - 09:00 PM, said:

You need to buy things in their Premium Shop to increase RNG and get better MM :D

Premium i think almost have it, so how to remove the shit MM?

Edited by Dai_Quan, 22 September 2020 - 06:22 PM.

No Sign

player1_winner #57 Posted Yesterday, 04:52 PM

Private

• 0 battles
I think the biggest problem is the poor incentive system that encourages bad play. In particular Merc contract requirements and the Long Haul Op.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users