Current MatchMaking is not Fair/Balance

MatchMaking MM match maker match making

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Poll: Current MM is Fair/Balance? (11 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 20 battle in order to participate this poll.

Current MM is Fair/Balance?

1. Yes (4 votes [36.36%])

Percentage of vote: 36.36%

2. No (7 votes [63.64%])

Percentage of vote: 63.64%

Vote Hide poll

01_Destroyer #1 Posted 23 September 2020 - 05:11 PM

Staff sergeant

• 48299 battles
  • [-WI-] -WI-

Current of Match Making is: Implementation of the concept of "Random Battle" does not imply the selection of players by skill level. Beginners, as well as experienced players, are equally likely to get into both your team and the opposing team.

Because WG start a battle without player statics (winrate, damage...), so will have too many stupid team (winrate 40-45% of each player) must battle with a team better (50 or 55% winrate of each player, or more). This problem is not fair, chances of winning not balance.

WG said with me: Team that will better organize its actions and chooses the right tactics wins.

OK, but if almost your team have low winrate, they can not better organize its actions and chooses the right tactics, the team have 50-55% winrate of each player always better the team 40-45% of each player. WG, you can not deny this

WG said with me: The player's personal skill stands in the background, although it is important.

OK, but your skill is better you will have more damage create, damage of spot, more win... your winrate will high (maybe 52 53 55 or 60% or more than). WG, you can not deny this

What do you think when your team have 2 platoons have >55% winrate of each player and enemy team almost have 40-50% winrate of each player? I think your team win with 15-2 or 15-3. And if you (WG) do not believe, lets try to make battles with your team is unicum, and enemy team is idiot (40-45% winrate), you will know the result :)

WG, you are want "chances of winning are balance", you should add the "Player Statistics" to MM

No Sign

NameWasStolenStresslevel #2 Posted 23 September 2020 - 06:25 PM

Captain

• 50129 battles

How do we know skill based MM is not already implemented (and its simple not working)? Well judging by so many weird things that happen in this game... It could be already secretly implemented... So many weird games I get to witness. Maybe wg is testing something new? 

Skill based mm (the classic model discussed so far) will never work tho. Sure it needs to be discussed like it was done in many other threads, but the queue times being an issue mostly, what kind of player statistic to use being another problem, what to do with the platoons is another problem...

They can easily pad WR using op tanks they will get on average, better mm than anyone else, because mm cannot assemble op tank platoon-counter op tanks on oposing team all the time, so on average they get easier games (also because shit players tend to play shit tanks, that means platoons using op tanks will have games double easier) So using certain metrics will be hard of a burden to deal with in the already busy mm. 

The problem are the platoons only, they bring many other flaws to mm. So many times I see platoon of bot camping and enemy platoon rushing into important positions and then game end in seconds... Its one cause of landslides.

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 23 September 2020 - 06:25 PM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

(HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #3 Posted 23 September 2020 - 06:46 PM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 82321 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY

I've already said SBMM has been already secretly implemented since 8.x

Block Quote

Occam's razor

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor) is a principle from philosophy. Suppose there exist two explanations for an occurrence. In this case the one that requires the smallest number of assumptions is usually correct. Another way of saying it is that the more assumptions you have to make, the more unlikely an explanation. Occam's razor applies especially in the philosophy of science, but also more generally.

"oNlY tOxIc PlAyErS bLaMe ThE tEaM fOr LoSiNg"

Still waiting for techtree-based CW

obj_19 #4 Posted 23 September 2020 - 09:44 PM

Corporal

• 4837 battles

I can't agree with you more, Dai. I'm a terrible player, A tomato if you will.

Mostly at tier 8 i see this problem. Tier 7 same deal. It's mostly wallet warriors with Borooskeys and Brojettos going around clipping people. I just saw a lorraine 40T for the first time in 3 months. Other than that, defenders, super pershings and skorps have been showing up more frequently to the point the team has about 7 standard vehicles and 8 prems.

Most matches look a bit like: 1-15, 0-15, 5-15, 7-15. Not more than that.

I feel like skill based matchmaker is like capitalism. Makes the "rich" richer, makes the poor, poorer. I.E, High win rate will get higher or stay stay high, low win rate will go lower or stay low.

Land slides like Namewasstolenstresslevel said.

Edited by obj_19, 23 September 2020 - 09:45 PM.

retired blitz unicorn.

I'm a complete noob

i'm the worst guide writer in the world,

Don't listen to my advice or your winrate might go below 30%.

01_Destroyer #5 Posted 24 September 2020 - 12:53 AM

Staff sergeant

• 48299 battles
  • [-WI-] -WI-

View Postobj_19, on 23 September 2020 - 08:44 PM, said:

I can't agree with you more, Dai. I'm a terrible player, A tomato if you will.

Mostly at tier 8 i see this problem. Tier 7 same deal. It's mostly wallet warriors with Borooskeys and Brojettos going around clipping people. I just saw a lorraine 40T for the first time in 3 months. Other than that, defenders, super pershings and skorps have been showing up more frequently to the point the team has about 7 standard vehicles and 8 prems.

Most matches look a bit like: 1-15, 0-15, 5-15, 7-15. Not more than that.

I feel like skill based matchmaker is like capitalism. Makes the "rich" richer, makes the poor, poorer. I.E, High win rate will get higher or stay stay high, low win rate will go lower or stay low.

Land slides like Namewasstolenstresslevel said.

WG said with me: Team that will better organize its actions and chooses the right tactics wins.

So how to win if all your team have 40-45-50% winrate and enemy team have >55% winrate (of each player)

If you can win, i think your true winrate is >60% and you are fake idiot player (borrow account)

in fact, i am have too many battle which have many idiot (40-45% winrate) and enemy team many better (50-55% winrate)

WG said with me: Team that will better organize its actions and chooses the right tactics wins.

OK, but if almost my team have low winrate, we can not better organize its actions and chooses the right tactics, the team have 50-55% winrate of each player always better the team 40-45% of each player. WG, you can not deny this

Plz tell me: How to win if all your team have 40-45-50% winrate and enemy team have >55% winrate (of each player), what is fair and what is balance?

Fair and balance when i am normal people and must meet too many idiot player? Or because i am not people buy many goods from webshop?

Edited by Dai_Quan, 24 September 2020 - 01:00 AM.

No Sign

NameWasStolenStresslevel #6 Posted 24 September 2020 - 01:18 AM

Captain

• 50129 battles

Problem is teamwork is something WG said exists in first place, when it often doesnt exist at all. Please define what you mean by "teamwork". Give me a few examples of what you consider teamwork? Glad to hear.

Quite often the best take of action is NOT trusting teammates at all. And this is coming from a 56%er at 50k games who have seen lots of things for years. This is why so often battles are won with you top XP or dmg by a huge margin compared to your "team". WG dont know their own game. Look their map playing tips for example, Ive watched only 2 on portal page, but the two Ive watched seemed (to me) completly useless to win games and more like their view of how that map should be played instead of how to actually play it. And it was made by the very company that created this game. They dont know how to play it... The devs are likely the ones who created it who knows, but its inacurate.

The truth is that in order to wingames more often, situational awareness, oportunity taking, always using fire power, always taking the lead, oportunity creation or going first because no one wants to go, its most of the time not about teamwork. And this is why platooning have huge advantage or disavantage, but both are rewarded while solo players have no special benefit. Platoons incentive like cred/xp booster leads to more bad teams, mindless grinding/yolonoob/camp and die last mentality kind of platoons. Selfish platoons and their purposes. These platoons being incentivated to play leads to more one-sided games, harder and harder to carry a game. 

Teamwork is something that helps to win, but its not the rule of how to win games, and the terminology of "teamwork" word have many meanings and different perspectives. Note that I am not telling to pretend you have no team, I am saying that there is a semitransparent line between teamworking and between just being another one in that "team" of 15 players.

The current players have high winrate because of the current system/current mm, how did that happened?? There must be something you guys are missing.

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 24 September 2020 - 01:30 AM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

afoxq #7 Posted 24 September 2020 - 01:19 AM

Ultimate LUCK Killstealer

• 38544 battles
  • [LUCK] LUCK
Did you really need to start another thread about MM when you already have one on-going ? 

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/87879-mm-broking/

Survived the Bread & Butter Rektage of 2015/16

Survived the DPS Bus Apocalypse of 2014

Winning was is LUCK™

obj_19 #8 Posted 24 September 2020 - 01:45 AM

Corporal

• 4837 battles

View PostDai_Quan, on 23 September 2020 - 09:53 PM, said:

So how to win if all your team have 40-45-50% winrate and enemy team have >55% winrate (of each player)

If you can win, i think your true winrate is >60% and you are fake idiot player (borrow account)

in fact, i am have too many battle which have many idiot (40-45% winrate) and enemy team many better (50-55% winrate)

OK, but if almost my team have low winrate, we can not better organize its actions and chooses the right tactics, the team have 50-55% winrate of each player always better the team 40-45% of each player. WG, you can not deny this

Plz tell me: How to win if all your team have 40-45-50% winrate and enemy team have >55% winrate (of each player), what is fair and what is balance?

Fair and balance when i am normal people and must meet too many idiot player? Or because i am not people buy many goods from webshop?

Let me correct you there, My team, 40-48%, their team, >55%. I'm a normal person yes with a 47% wr last time i checked. (i believe i'm at 41% since i started grinding my charioteers gun)

I ended up in a one VS 5 and lost after i made it into a 1V4. My wr has never been above 47% tbh. In my opinion, Premiums are wayy to advantageous. The Brojetto nerf was not even a nerf. They're effective as hell still and they just can't mount rammer (or was it gld) it now performs as if it was mounting rammer (gld?). It's horrendous. Not to mention the boorosk and the LIS.

75% of all LIS drivers i meet use APCR.... against a charioteer.... The thing can't even bounce 20mm Autocannon fire from a luchs! Why tf spend the credits when you have a eggshell armored target??

Boorosk is ok but the accuracy in hitNrun, (drive by shooting sort of thing. basically charge at opponent, empty clip while drive past and Dmg++++) is ridiculous. Even EBR is less accurate.

Honestly, i don't mind being called idiot player or monkey. It's the truth according to my stats but the MM being like this, I'm bound to stay this way.

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 23 September 2020 - 10:18 PM, said:

Problem is teamwork is something WG said exists in first place, when it often doesnt exist at all. Please define what you mean by "teamwork". Give me a few examples of what you consider teamwork? Glad to hear.

Quite often the best take of action is NOT trusting teammates at all. And this is coming from a 56%er at 50k games who have seen lots of things for years. This is why so often battles are won with you top XP or dmg by a huge margin compared to your "team". WG dont know their own game. Look their map playing tips for example, Ive watched only 2 on portal page, but the two Ive watched seemed (to me) completly useless to win games and more like their view of how that map should be played instead of how to actually play it. And it was made by the very company that created this game. They dont know how to play it... The devs are likely the ones who created it who knows, but its inacurate.

The truth is that in order to wingames more often, situational awareness, oportunity taking, always using fire power, always taking the lead, oportunity creation or going first because no one wants to go, its most of the time not about teamwork. And this is why platooning have huge advantage or disavantage, but both are rewarded while solo players have no special benefit. Platoons incentive like cred/xp booster leads to more bad teams, mindless grinding/yolonoob/camp and die last mentality kind of platoons. Selfish platoons and their purposes. These platoons being incentivated to play leads to more one-sided games, harder and harder to carry a game. 

Teamwork is something that helps to win, but its not the rule of how to win games, and the terminology of "teamwork" word have many meanings and different perspectives. Note that I am not telling to pretend you have no team, I am saying that there is a semitransparent line between teamworking and between just being another one in that "team" of 15 players.

The current players have high winrate because of the current system/current mm, how did that happened?? There must be something you guys are missing.

Answer to the part in bold: Capitalism.. like in my first comment i said it's ending up making worse players worse, better players better.

Not just better... Look worse and look better respectively. If me and a team mate actually coordinate, the 50%++ wr player can singlehandedly crush us in a full health projetto. It's because:

1- experience. I don't got much. I've played wot for about 6 years now, 3 accts in blitz from when i was in elementary and middle school, and this acct on PC. I remember when tier 2 could see tier 4.

2- Premiums are so much better than non- prem.

Cmon, isn't it a bit shady in the least? wWarriors being op and f2p being left a burning wreck.

IMO, WR shouls be like ranks. Wr40 will meet Wr40, and if they increase they will meet equal players. If they decrease, they will meet equal players. It's based on skill level. Not pit a MMA fighter vs a schoolboy, Pit a schoolboy vs a schoolboy of equal physique. Pit the fighter against a fighter of equal skill.

Here, decimals won't matter. 40.0% will fight 40.9%. Or maybe a 5% difference is ok. Like 49% vs 54%. it'll actually make battles where each side has a 50/50 chance to win, not a 10/90 percent chance to win (key: Friendly/opfor)

Edited by obj_19, 24 September 2020 - 01:50 AM.

retired blitz unicorn.

I'm a complete noob

NameWasStolenStresslevel #9 Posted 24 September 2020 - 02:04 AM

Captain

• 50129 battles

View Postobj_19, on 24 September 2020 - 02:45 AM, said:

Let me correct you there, My team, 40-48%, their team, >55%. I'm a normal person yes with a 47% wr last time i checked. (i believe i'm at 41% since i started grinding my charioteers gun)

I ended up in a one VS 5 and lost after i made it into a 1V4. My wr has never been above 47% tbh. In my opinion, Premiums are wayy to advantageous. The Brojetto nerf was not even a nerf. They're effective as hell still and they just can't mount rammer (or was it gld) it now performs as if it was mounting rammer (gld?). It's horrendous. Not to mention the boorosk and the LIS.

75% of all LIS drivers i meet use APCR.... against a charioteer.... The thing can't even bounce 20mm Autocannon fire from a luchs! Why tf spend the credits when you have a eggshell armored target??

Boorosk is ok but the accuracy in hitNrun, (drive by shooting sort of thing. basically charge at opponent, empty clip while drive past and Dmg++++) is ridiculous. Even EBR is less accurate.

Honestly, i don't mind being called idiot player or monkey. It's the truth according to my stats but the MM being like this, I'm bound to stay this way.

Answer to the part in bold: Capitalism.. like in my first comment i said it's ending up making worse players worse, better players better.

Not just better... Look worse and look better respectively. If me and a team mate actually coordinate, the 50%++ wr player can singlehandedly crush us in a full health projetto. It's because:

1- experience. I don't got much. I've played wot for about 6 years now, 3 accts in blitz from when i was in elementary and middle school, and this acct on PC. I remember when tier 2 could see tier 4.

Cmon, isn't it a bit shady in the least? wWarriors being op and f2p being left a burning wreck.

Most of my premiums I got from tankrewardsasia.com or from marathon missions.. Sure spent time grinding it so it was not exactly for free, but chances are many people who have it are not "wallet warriors" since they didnt spend money from wallet.

Also, look how many 40% WR proggetos, burrasques you have seen?? I have seen they alot, they dont seem p2w wallet warriors to me. Oh no way, they arent p2w...

At least you admit something is wrong on your side, and thats a good step. But that progetto who kills you and your teammate in that example you made, could as well be any 40%wr player who accidently was in the right place at the right time, and since you are not experienced enough as you said, you couldnt manage the situation and coulndt have avoided the situations like this from occuring. And it will happen more often to you than anyone else that has more experience than you, hence leading you to lose games more often. There will be many oportunities to carry a game. There are games that you cant win, and this is why even uni"coms" (pun intended) have there 65%wr overalls (altho is possibly to go higher even solo playing, but depends on several factors, included - but not limited - to tank type).

I am a solo player and have tanks in which I feel like I am connected to that tank and it gives me more WR than other tanks, specially the fast tanks are the best to carry games.... But many games cant be wont, and for someone without experience it will be worse. Those who can carrry games as solo players will often have better situation management speed/reflex than those who platoon to win.

But you need to ask a better player how to do it, they will help you better than me. Sorry i am tired, cant offer better commentary, but might come by later. Ask those guys from those big clans how to carry, watch streams etc. Emilia_FV, I watched a few times this stream (but its hard for me to watch because I dont like stream soundtrack), and also because I am currently busy playing other games and when come to wot need to play solo so its hard to explain everything in one post. Ask away, go ahead you can do it!

Good luck.

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 24 September 2020 - 02:11 AM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

NameWasStolenStresslevel #10 Posted 24 September 2020 - 07:26 AM

Captain

• 50129 battles

Op time to make the poll public and reveal everyones vote. Whats up with these annonymous polls? I am not afraid to state that the current mm isnt fair and balance. It might be better than before, but better isnt good, we need more good, more better. Blue agreed with me that the mm is rigged. Pretty sure there are deep-in-core mechanics hidden to benefit certain players with improved RNG (ie the lower the WR you have, the better the chance to set the oponent on fire/ammo rack/bounce off their shells.). But thats just me who thinks this unfortunaly. But at least Bue agreed that MM is rigged.

Look, it always seemed to be rigged to me, and now finally its time to bring it out. Cmon I know there more people out there who believe the MM is rigged. Sure me and Bluey not alone?

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 24 September 2020 - 07:54 AM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

Puggsley #11 Posted 24 September 2020 - 08:53 AM

Major

• 76080 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY

Assuming it is truly random then the issue seems to be how long it takes to achieve a reasonably close to average set of team-mates, so that you are in the same boat as everyone else. I don't expect to have the same chance of winning as everyone else because my skill level as a player has some impact. 

WG has clearly taken the approach of allowing that evening out to happen over a longer timeframe. This helps the speed of the MM for individual games, but will also lead to swings one way or the other in the short term, and certainly at an individual game level. Short term results are always more volatile than long term ones.

I kind of agree with this approach for a task which will be repeated over a large number of times. Hell a new player still has thousands of games under their belt. Would be different if each of us played only 10 games in WoT and that was it. Making each team even at the start point would be much more important under a limited number of allowed games regime.

The issue of making teams even is incredibly difficult, even if you decide to do it. How do you measure the worth of a player?

Performance overall? Or performance over a shorter and perhaps more relevant timeframe. Is that actual calendar time? Or time in that specific tank they entered the battle queue in. Is it win rate or some other metric that defines "performance"? How do you rate each individual tank? Even for the same tank how do you take into account equipment builds or ammo loadout?

How do you take into account fatigue levels in players, or intoxication which might make the performance KPI less relevant? 

No system is perfect.

I used to think some sort of ranked ladder system might help (certainly for CW and team sort of battles). I still sort of like this idea for battles which you have no choice about tier, you are either in this one specific battle type or not. One thing a ladder does though is limit the type of experience a player will have. If you are only playing in a low skill league you will only get that experience. You will not get to see really good play and be able to learn from it.

For randoms though, each player has a large range of choices to make about the battle they are about to enter. What tier, what type of tank etc. The player has control over what sort of battle and likely player they are going to encounter. 

Higher tiers are likely to be populated with better players with more experience. Lower tiers tend to be less skilled players. (Note the use of tend for those who are pedantic). You can decide to stay in a pool which tends to be closer to your skill level if that is what you want.

Possibly its simply just an approach difference. Do you believe that individuals are capable of changing to accommodate and progress through a system, or should the system be changed to accommodate players with less expectation of needing to change to get results they want? Either way I think that queuing time has a large impact on player satisfaction and is an area WG would be really sensitive to. 

So is it fair and balanced. I say yes, everyone gets the same MM system and we play this game thousands of times. But I also acknowledge that I have had a long time in the system and have a biased view as a result. If I thought it was unfair then I suspect I would have had a much higher chance to have left. I'd be very surprised if number of games didn't correlate with thinking the system is fair (enough). Also think that if players have worked on their game and seen improvement then they would think it was fairer as well. 

I'm also older and have worked around the world. Seen fair and totally unfair shit happen to people who did and didn't deserve it. I "know" life isn't organised around being "fair". You just have to do the best you can with the resources you have available. And everyone has the opportunity to do that.

Edited by Puggsley, 24 September 2020 - 10:27 AM.

obj_19 #12 Posted 24 September 2020 - 12:44 PM

Corporal

• 4837 battles

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 23 September 2020 - 11:04 PM, said:

Most of my premiums I got from tankrewardsasia.com or from marathon missions.. Sure spent time grinding it so it was not exactly for free, but chances are many people who have it are not "wallet warriors" since they didnt spend money from wallet.

Also, look how many 40% WR proggetos, burrasques you have seen?? I have seen they alot, they dont seem p2w wallet warriors to me. Oh no way, they arent p2w...

At least you admit something is wrong on your side, and thats a good step. But that progetto who kills you and your teammate in that example you made, could as well be any 40%wr player who accidently was in the right place at the right time, and since you are not experienced enough as you said, you couldnt manage the situation and coulndt have avoided the situations like this from occuring. And it will happen more often to you than anyone else that has more experience than you, hence leading you to lose games more often. There will be many oportunities to carry a game. There are games that you cant win, and this is why even uni"coms" (pun intended) have there 65%wr overalls (altho is possibly to go higher even solo playing, but depends on several factors, included - but not limited - to tank type).

I am a solo player and have tanks in which I feel like I am connected to that tank and it gives me more WR than other tanks, specially the fast tanks are the best to carry games.... But many games cant be wont, and for someone without experience it will be worse. Those who can carrry games as solo players will often have better situation management speed/reflex than those who platoon to win.

But you need to ask a better player how to do it, they will help you better than me. Sorry i am tired, cant offer better commentary, but might come by later. Ask those guys from those big clans how to carry, watch streams etc. Emilia_FV, I watched a few times this stream (but its hard for me to watch because I dont like stream soundtrack), and also because I am currently busy playing other games and when come to wot need to play solo so its hard to explain everything in one post. Ask away, go ahead you can do it!

Good luck.

i'm not talking bout low tiers. Thanks anyways! i'm working on improving myself

retired blitz unicorn.

I'm a complete noob

Zynth #13 Posted 24 September 2020 - 02:38 PM

Aufklärungspanzer Panther

• 27020 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

I really don't feel like explaining why landslide games are normal and no amount of MM tweaking will fix that issue ever for the 73rd time in this forum. 

Close games by nature are rare statistical outliers. 

Go read Lanchester's Laws or Snowball effect or something. 

Edited by Zynth, 24 September 2020 - 03:39 PM.

RIP Aufklärungspanzer Panther 16th July 2015. You will be missed, friend.

But not for long. For "Heroes never die."

This account is proudly sponsored by Wargaming.

MagicalFlyingFox #14 Posted 24 September 2020 - 03:25 PM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 35498 battles
  • [ATLUS] ATLUS

View PostZynth, on 24 September 2020 - 04:38 PM, said:

I really don't feel like explaining why landslide games are normal and no amount of MM tweaking will fix that issue ever for the 73rd time in this forum. 

Close games are by nature are rare statistical outliers. 

Go read Lanchester's Laws or Snowball effect or something. 

But if we have skill based MM games will be more balanced.

Every patch we get more roflstomps. Game so bad. Give skill based MM pls.

Its because game is bad. Game fixed if we have SBMM.

reeeeeeeee

http://www.theuselessweb.com/

A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #15 Posted 24 September 2020 - 03:53 PM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 82321 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY

Brawl feels more successful mode than Ranked. I see way more spontaneous teamwork. Ranked is spontaneous de-teamwork.

Replace Ranked with Brawl.

"oNlY tOxIc PlAyErS bLaMe ThE tEaM fOr LoSiNg"

Still waiting for techtree-based CW

NameWasStolenStresslevel #16 Posted 24 September 2020 - 04:55 PM

Captain

• 50129 battles

View Postobj_19, on 24 September 2020 - 01:44 PM, said:

i'm not talking bout low tiers. Thanks anyways! i'm working on improving myself

no problem. As I said I cant teach you. Have barely time for my own goals in this game (currently playing some zombie game), but I would advise you to stay at low tiers, it will be less painful for you. And the big clans can teach you, but anything above tier 8 you will struggle as you said you have problem with proggetos and burrasques. So go for tier 6 where you can still make creds without being farmed by other free to play players.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

NameWasStolenStresslevel #17 Posted 24 September 2020 - 05:13 PM

Captain

• 50129 battles

View Postobj_19, on 24 September 2020 - 02:45 AM, said:

IMO, WR shouls be like ranks. Wr40 will meet Wr40, and if they increase they will meet equal players. If they decrease, they will meet equal players. It's based on skill level. Not pit a MMA fighter vs a schoolboy, Pit a schoolboy vs a schoolboy of equal physique. Pit the fighter against a fighter of equal skill.

Here, decimals won't matter. 40.0% will fight 40.9%. Or maybe a 5% difference is ok. Like 49% vs 54%. it'll actually make battles where each side has a 50/50 chance to win, not a 10/90 percent chance to win (key: Friendly/opfor)

omg just realized you have 43%wr... I thought i saw 51% or something... Found your early reply strange "thx but not talking bout low tier". What you mean by that reply? You were talking about proggetos and burrasques being p2w, which they arent, and which they could be acquired for free. Can you explain what you mean? Sorry didnt see you were bellow 45%, the big clans i was talking about, well they my have sub-clans to take you. But stay at bellow tier 6 please.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

01_Destroyer #18 Posted 25 September 2020 - 01:27 PM

Staff sergeant

• 48299 battles
  • [-WI-] -WI-

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 24 September 2020 - 04:13 PM, said:

omg just realized you have 43%wr... I thought i saw 51% or something... Found your early reply strange "thx but not talking bout low tier". What you mean by that reply? You were talking about proggetos and burrasques being p2w, which they arent, and which they could be acquired for free. Can you explain what you mean? Sorry didnt see you were bellow 45%, the big clans i was talking about, well they my have sub-clans to take you. But stay at bellow tier 6 please.

you are same as the seeder :)

No Sign

NameWasStolenStresslevel #19 Posted 26 September 2020 - 12:24 AM

Captain

• 50129 battles

View PostDai_Quan, on 25 September 2020 - 02:27 PM, said:

you are same as the seeder :)

what? i am actually one of the best players in the entire APAC region, number one in every single parameter. educated yourself.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

Ezz #20 Posted 26 September 2020 - 08:00 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 74444 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Definitely a seeder tho.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, Balance TM and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Also tagged with MatchMaking, MM, match maker, match making

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users