Current MatchMaking is not Fair/Balance

MatchMaking MM match maker match making

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Poll: Current MM is Fair/Balance? (11 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 20 battle in order to participate this poll.

Current MM is Fair/Balance?

1. Yes (4 votes [36.36%])

Percentage of vote: 36.36%

2. No (7 votes [63.64%])

Percentage of vote: 63.64%

Vote Hide poll

SycloneTracy #21 Posted 27 September 2020 - 03:51 PM

Private

• 9411 battles

OMG!

It is not about the Match Maker.

In most instances, the WG computer decides which team wins and which team loses. This is decided before the game starts.

WG try to do a number of things, and one of those is to engender a level of frustration in order to encourage players to spend money on the game and buy better stuff/tanks.

Therefore, after a series of wins, you will have a series of loses.

The 'Bad Teams' narrative is exactly what WG wants you to think. It is absolute BS! As said previously, its not your team that is bad, it is the fact that the WG computer has assigned the team you're on to lose (or win). You don't have a say in it.

Once the game starts and you fire your first 3-4 shots, you can make an educated guess as to the outcome.

Happy Tanking guys :)

Ezz #22 Posted 27 September 2020 - 05:16 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 74415 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Stats... they're mind blowing.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, Balance TM and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

mttspiii #23 Posted 27 September 2020 - 06:26 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 33906 battles
  • [PVP] PVP

View PostSycloneTracy, on 27 September 2020 - 03:51 PM, said:

OMG!

It is not about the Match Maker.

In most instances, the WG computer decides which team wins and which team loses. This is decided before the game starts.

WG try to do a number of things, and one of those is to engender a level of frustration in order to encourage players to spend money on the game and buy better stuff/tanks.

Therefore, after a series of wins, you will have a series of loses.

The 'Bad Teams' narrative is exactly what WG wants you to think. It is absolute BS! As said previously, its not your team that is bad, it is the fact that the WG computer has assigned the team you're on to lose (or win). You don't have a say in it.

Once the game starts and you fire your first 3-4 shots, you can make an educated guess as to the outcome.

But what if all 15 of you decided to play your ace game in that battle? What can WG do against the might of 15 noobs who decided to stop mucking about and play it right?

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

01_Destroyer #24 Posted 17 October 2020 - 05:34 PM

Staff sergeant

• 48129 battles
  • [-WI-] -WI-

Some days ago, i am in battles with my team which almost became camper and lose (i am use LT this battle and my damage scout are 5k). I dont know why :teethhappy:

Great match making :D

No Sign

Also tagged with MatchMaking, MM, match maker, match making

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users