Accelerate Crew Training question (ACT)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Tzutzy_37 #1 Posted 16 October 2020 - 04:46 PM

Private

• 11631 battles
  • [BLAZE] BLAZE

I have an elite SPG tank that I ticked ACT box for.

The crappiest crew member has the University icon next to it but is not getting the additional experience.

The tank is not getting it either, it's still sitting at 0 experience.

So where is the exp going?

Possible reasons why this is not applied:

- the crew member in question is still at 97% with no other skills/perks (so he's not 100% yet);

- the crew member is not trained for the current vehicle, he was at some point but then I moved him to the next tier SPG.

Are any of the 2 above a barrier to the member not getting the extra experience as he should?

Thanks

Edited by Tzutzy_37, 16 October 2020 - 04:47 PM.

wasaabi #2 Posted 16 October 2020 - 06:29 PM

This Dude Abides

• Senior Moderator
  • 23126 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY

Firstly once you tick Accelerate Crew Training the tank will not accumulate exp.  Why is that? That is because the experience that would have been added goes to the crew with the lowest training level.

Now, the second issue is you think the lowest crew member is not getting the additional experience?  The reason is one of the two you put up - they need to be trained for the vehicle they are in to earn the full experience.  Because they are not trained for the current vehicle they earn less experience than if they were trained with a 50% penalty if it is the same type of vehicle or a 75% penalty if it is a different type of vehicle. 

WoT ANZ Community Contributor http://www.youtube.com/c/BadTanking

steeve_old #3 Posted 17 October 2020 - 08:22 AM

Corporal

• 42049 battles
if you put a 4 skill crew into a "untrained tank" does it zero the perks and/or skills ?

Ezz #4 Posted 17 October 2020 - 08:28 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 73775 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Skills and perks are still active but some are multiplied by the overall training of the crew. SS goes off regardless. While things like camo are less effective when on a <100% crew member.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users