so, the event...

Event halloween 2020

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

NameWasStolenStresslevel #41 Posted 30 October 2020 - 10:18 AM

Captain

• 51180 battles

View Postobj_19, on 30 October 2020 - 03:39 AM, said:

Level one is steamrolling the bots. Level 2 is just the bots putting up a fight, someone makes a mistake and the whole team pays for it. Usually ends in a 1v1.

i expect level 3 to be steamrolled by bots.

Level 2 bots actually chase you and move around. They make flanking maneuvres and seem intelligent. Level one bots just sit and relocate 2 metres off every time something hits them.

I would. Instead of phase 3/4 being magnus delivery, we could fight the immortal in the WtaufE100 event style. Massive HP pool. everyone shooting at it.

maybe if it fell off a cliff and didn't die seems very overkill.. Maybe if it died by it's own mistake we could end the game early and get extra xp and credits as an easter egg/bonus thing... Maybe trick the bot into jumping and get bonus. That sounds okay.

Stay in level 1 then my dude, thats a level you can easily carry a few bots.

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 30 October 2020 - 10:28 AM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

(HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

obj_19 #42 Posted 31 October 2020 - 01:08 AM

Corporal

• 5157 battles

View PostFramFramson, on 30 October 2020 - 01:50 AM, said:

I wish the WTFE100 event had been the real Halloween event. That event was so much better it's ridiculous.

I know, right?

View PostAoyama_Blue_Mountain, on 30 October 2020 - 06:56 AM, said:

You mean the fact that it was easier to win since bots can end up on either side.

Oh wait actually Mirny's enemies are all bots... So why are they winning most games at difficulty 3

Wait what?? Did WG go Max Overkill with these things?

retired blitz unicorn.

I'm a complete noob

i'm the worst guide writer in the world,

Don't listen to my advice or your winrate might go below 30%.

obj_19 #43 Posted 31 October 2020 - 01:15 AM

Corporal

• 5157 battles

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 30 October 2020 - 07:18 AM, said:

Stay in level 1 then my dude, thats a level you can easily carry a few bots.

Ah. I gave up on level 2 when we lost at phase 4 cause our goliath decided to fight bots and not come to the magnus and he got us all destroyed. We were at the magnus, he was in a zone to get some extra mirium idk why but we had enough. Smh. It feels bad. I'm not playing the level 2 until i get the grenadier. then i'll oneshot 40tp, 45tp, and 2 shot T28 prot, Udes 14, 15, 16 and conways.

Why do people still bother shooting the immortal?? All it does is force it to point its gun at you and spot you. Lots of ppl asking in chat what the red area does to them. Had 2 guys melt themselves in there today. And i got 3 guys dead from the immortals shots.

Based on the fact it fires only HE, i think the Cerberus and goliath are better at taking shots. The HE does about 500Dmg per shot.. I feel like this is a 703-122 turret on an E-100 at this point. It has a 122mm or 120mm gun based on alpha.

Hunter panthers also fire HE, so sucks to be any LT. It gets to your rear quick so the cerberus isn't safe much either. Frontally OK.

No other new things i noticed today.

retired blitz unicorn.

I'm a complete noob

i'm the worst guide writer in the world,

Don't listen to my advice or your winrate might go below 30%.

mttspiii #44 Posted 31 October 2020 - 07:07 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 34418 battles
  • [PVP] PVP

View Postobj_19, on 31 October 2020 - 01:15 AM, said:

Why do people still bother shooting the immortal?? All it does is force it to point its gun at you and spot you.

Draws fire away from your weaker teammates. Or at least you hope it does; Immort still prioritizes kills so your teammate better be quick with the momentary distraction you gave.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

Metal_illness #45 Posted 01 November 2020 - 06:56 AM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 38893 battles

The grenadier is good, but its not a one shot solution all the time.

I've been shooting engines all the time and not always getting 600-850 dmg, most often just 250-350ish.

Just the same as my random battles derp percentages.

Expect about 600 dmg from the one clip of 2 rounds, anything more is a huge bonus for the team.

It does derp the hunter panthers really well though.

Also you can often completely miss a tank from 100-50m, that could be my high ping though.

And you can't hug an enemy and shoot, coz HE splash.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users