MIRNY-13 event rewards are hardly worth the time

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

maxian #1 Posted 27 October 2020 - 11:29 PM

Corporal

• 7982 battles
  • [ETC] ETC

Check out the coin store for this game mode and it is just training manuals, styles, reserve boosters and some consumables.

Not much to focus on for this event.

LeSigh #2 Posted 28 October 2020 - 03:12 AM

It's Incredibly Disappointing

• 55850 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
... And 5 3 skill crew members and tank skins.
This account proudly sponsored by WG

IcAnz #3 Posted 28 October 2020 - 09:01 AM

Sergeant

• 30024 battles
  • [SABRE] SABRE

I tried it out and it heavily reminds me of how most Mobile Game functions, microtransaction motivated, heavily time-gated and the only way to progress is to buy the bundles or play the game with Standard Results in Random Battles to get the meager "1x Commander Stimulant" and "1x Commander Experience Booster".

What makes the Missions frustrating in Random Battles for the Event is that you can't finish them all in a single battle, you'll have to complete the first mission before even getting the chance to complete the other ones to get the drip feed Stimulants and Boosters.

Don't click on this Link.

https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

NameWasStolenStresslevel #4 Posted 28 October 2020 - 09:41 AM

Captain

• 50302 battles

There were better playforfun events before but this one is not so bad of rewards, ofc this coming from me who bought the 3kgold pack. The problem is the lock time and the drugs that WG forces you to buy in order to keep playign the game mode. The freetoplayer cannot buy these drugs and hence it will feel less rewarding. 

Waffle mode was NOT more rewarding becase it was luck based TWICE (the lootbox opening system adds RNG to the game) It was far less fun and tired out quickly for me. This game mode have no lootbox so you know what you gonna get. But the lockdown makes it feels less rewardiing which indeed is for the freetoplay player. 

The best game mode for rewards is Ranked battles. So far. Stealhunter is same rewarding mechanics that frontline has, except that frontlines rewards much more because you play prem tanks running cred boosters and make millions per stage.  

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 28 October 2020 - 09:41 AM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

(HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

NameWasStolenStresslevel #5 Posted 28 October 2020 - 10:13 AM

Captain

• 50302 battles

BTW I am a goldpaying player in the event, and even at lvl 2 games you can farm 18 coins per game, which is equivalent of farming 5x 2hours credit boosters of 50% . 

I will repeat, ONE game at lvl two rewards FIVE credits boosters of 2 hour each. But ofc only if you are a payingcustomer. So not so bad of an event for me. 

Cant wait for the challenge and fun at lvl 3. Finally will be able to meet some interesting teams (hopefully).

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #6 Posted 28 October 2020 - 10:27 AM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 82479 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY

I don't see the issue of the lockdown. 5 tanks (already unlocked one and should get the other today) and 25k +75k + 135k credits plus 2 stimulants from daily missions = 10 games per day.

Each game is like 10 minutes? So easily close to 2 hours of play right there including randoms for the stimulants.

It is a good way to prevent people from spending too much time.

"Something tells me the wrong thing is being rewarded"

NameWasStolenStresslevel #7 Posted 28 October 2020 - 10:51 AM

Captain

• 50302 battles
I just realized that the OP is right... I had 120 coins and already bought half of all the items avaliable in the shop... You can only purchase a limited amount of items per consumable/books/boosters. I still have TONS of medkits... Wargaming please add more stuff to buy from the store... I can easily reach 1000 coins without using half my medkits... There is no way i will be able to spend all the coins from those medkits i bought...There is no enough items for purchase... Who balance this game mode??? If they dont fix this... You know what i am gonna do...

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 28 October 2020 - 10:52 AM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

NameWasStolenStresslevel #8 Posted 28 October 2020 - 11:07 AM

Captain

• 50302 battles

I think I will submit a ticket to wargaming... This is a major flaw in balancing the economy... I will have thousand of coins left unspent if i use all my medkits even if i lose every game still will have at least 1.5k coins following my calculations. The store right now for me is only 530 coins left to be spent there... OMG if this really happens i will feel scammed sorry but i only bough the gold pack for the intent of acquring coins to spend in the store...

Didnt know that economy was flawed... found out in the bad way...

well experience i guess. Mistakes were made...

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

mttspiii #9 Posted 28 October 2020 - 11:32 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 33960 battles
  • [PVP] PVP

How did you get so many coins?

I have...10 coins lol.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

NameWasStolenStresslevel #10 Posted 29 October 2020 - 03:43 AM

Captain

• 50302 battles
I have bought the one in the in-game store. They can be bought for gold... So have 70 medkits left and purchased 60% of the store....I didnt know the coins would come so easy. But i also dont care that much because I dont need any more gold in this game anyway. You have all you need with ranked battles gold. I dont need more prem tanks either. So i was just trying to burn some gold but didnt want to simply waste it like i did. To be fair at least got a plenty of stuff along with the medkits.

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 29 October 2020 - 03:44 AM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users