Somthing To Do While Waiting

Bord bored Game Change Boosters Skin Game Play

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Atuesuel #1 Posted 27 December 2020 - 01:28 PM

Private

• 4699 battles
  • [TENGU] TENGU
I could not find any post about this, But i would love to have something to do while i wait for my boosters to run down, some times you can wait for 10 Mintes for a match. And then is some ELO hell one sided BS and get wiped cos there's 4 Uni com HT gold accounts,Something like being able to do something in garage even League of legions you can look around when match making and then just before it starts you can change you champ fit skins run boosters. something like Boosters should be per match and just be able to use the garage. I dont normally use forums but this has just been bugging me. Thanks

Holeinthehead #2 Posted 27 December 2020 - 03:39 PM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 59530 battles
  • [PANZA] PANZA

It has been asked of WG before to have Boosters / Premium time only run while in Battles .

Same reply as I posted for replays .

If you can show WG how to screw a dollar out of it then you will get your wish .

Sig number 6 gone . In Armageddon - Day 1.  Note the date .

You're a weird mob . I'd like to go quietly into the night . I understand Mods are here to stay . I understand Mission / SH / CW rigging is here to stay .

I'll not bother the forums with these things . Let me go in peace . Not sure though why I cannot try and get cheap gold if it's ok for others to do .

Atuesuel #3 Posted 29 December 2020 - 12:50 AM

Private

• 4699 battles
  • [TENGU] TENGU
Yeah they really know how to squeeze dollars from you. if your in HK or NA or euro severs it wouldnt be so bad but when you que for 10mins trying to get a T8 or T9  sorta waste.  and just give me somthing to do when i que would be nice 

PanzerRunner #4 Posted 30 December 2020 - 07:56 PM

Corporal

• 2892 battles
  • [M-M] M-M
You know how rental camos have battle limit instead of time limit? yeah I was thinking the same about boosters, it'd be really nice if boosters doesn't have time limit but battle limit.

IcAnz #5 Posted 30 December 2020 - 08:05 PM

Sergeant

• 32374 battles
  • [SABRE] SABRE
What are you talking about? The way Boosters are is by Design and to promote and generate Profits for Wargaming.

They're really strict when it comes to their profit margins, so in short: no, wargaming will not be changing the Booster's Function.

Don't click on this Link.

https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

PanzerRunner #6 Posted 30 December 2020 - 08:39 PM

Corporal

• 2892 battles
  • [M-M] M-M

View PostIcAnz, on 30 December 2020 - 07:05 PM, said:

They're really strict when it comes to their profit margins, so in short: no, wargaming will not be changing the Booster's Function.

Makes sense, they are a business after all.

Puggsley #7 Posted 04 January 2021 - 09:44 AM

Major

• 76312 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

But who buys boosters?

Just make them all battle count based, like in other WG platforms.

Alt__F4 #8 Posted 05 January 2021 - 01:48 PM

Sergeant

• 25129 battles
  • [FLEX] FLEX

View PostIcAnz, on 30 December 2020 - 12:05 PM, said:

What are you talking about? The way Boosters are is by Design and to promote and generate Profits for Wargaming.

Who pays for boosters? WG give so many away I have hundreds in my account that i can never use fast enough.

Puggsley #9 Posted 05 January 2021 - 01:59 PM

Major

• 76312 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

^^^

Yep, there are thousands of the damn things in my depot. They are like rabbits.

NameWasStolenStresslevel #10 Posted 06 January 2021 - 02:15 AM

Captain

• 51156 battles

View PostAtuesuel, on 27 December 2020 - 02:28 PM, said:

I could not find any post about this, But i would love to have something to do while i wait for my boosters to run down, some times you can wait for 10 Mintes for a match. And then is some ELO hell one sided BS and get wiped cos there's 4 Uni com HT gold accounts,Something like being able to do something in garage even League of legions you can look around when match making and then just before it starts you can change you champ fit skins run boosters. something like Boosters should be per match and just be able to use the garage. I dont normally use forums but this has just been bugging me. Thanks

You can do a few things while waiting the queue to complete: Push-ups, other idiom flashcards, read your gf messages, play a smaller game on ALT+TAB. I know you want WG to give you something to do or a suggestion from them, but I think you could use the long queue time to do a few things there AFK or semi-AFK. Just pay attention to the WoT icon, as soon as it start blinking orange it means a battle has started or its about to start.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

(HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

FramFramson #11 Posted 06 January 2021 - 04:41 AM

Major

• 51346 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View PostPuggsley, on 05 January 2021 - 12:59 AM, said:

^^^

Yep, there are thousands of the damn things in my depot. They are like rabbits.

I finally got down to under 100 again! Only 2nd time I've ever managed that trick!

I would rather just use nearly everything (I'm specifically saving 20 crew boosters, and 20 combat XP boosters just in case). I WAS sitting on 80-90 credit books, but I'm down to 44-ish, as I've been using them to stack bonuses while the Christmas credit boost is in place. That or Fronties is the best time to use them, and I'd rather shoot myself than play 80 hours of Fronties.

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.

Also tagged with Bord, bored, Game Change, Boosters, Skin, Game Play

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users