Jump to content


Petition to revert the changes done on WZ-111-Qilin (update 1.12)


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
73 replies to this topic

Ezz #41 Posted 09 March 2021 - 03:19 PM

    How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

  • Beta-Tester
  • 76229 battles
  • 37,500
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012
Can we un nerf the awful too. At the very least give it backs its former top speed, weight and engine. That nerf actually was unnecessary.

Edited by Ezz, 09 March 2021 - 03:36 PM.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, Balance TM and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


CardinalMite #42 Posted 09 March 2021 - 03:27 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 32942 battles
  • 1,578
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    04-18-2014
Was the QL in WoT PC aside from China server prior to now? 

“Holiday ops is balanced for Asia because a good player opening 11 boxes will get just as many decorations as a noob opening 75..”—.Murazor new head of global festive events.

 

"It's like you literally dont read your own posts, let alone others, make up instead what you wished others said, then put a non-sensical counter argument to that imagined post."

 

"Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience. But then if I limited myself to only arguing with non-idiots on these forums I'd literally never post"


Ezz #43 Posted 09 March 2021 - 03:28 PM

    How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

  • Beta-Tester
  • 76229 battles
  • 37,500
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012
First time it's been available outside of Chinese server.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, Balance TM and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


CardinalMite #44 Posted 09 March 2021 - 03:30 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 32942 battles
  • 1,578
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    04-18-2014

View PostEzz, on 09 March 2021 - 07:28 AM, said:

First time it's been available outside of Chinese server.

Then it hasn't been nerfed at all, it just went through normal supertest and balanced accordingly.

 

3Hitko needs to educate himself on the difference between these servers. All kinds of ridiculous p2w shit goes on in the China server that would make even WG blush.


“Holiday ops is balanced for Asia because a good player opening 11 boxes will get just as many decorations as a noob opening 75..”—.Murazor new head of global festive events.

 

"It's like you literally dont read your own posts, let alone others, make up instead what you wished others said, then put a non-sensical counter argument to that imagined post."

 

"Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience. But then if I limited myself to only arguing with non-idiots on these forums I'd literally never post"


FadingNeptune #45 Posted 09 March 2021 - 03:32 PM

    Always blame Hema!

  • Senior Moderator
  • 33889 battles
  • 1,943
  • [FORT] FORT
  • Member since:
    06-13-2013

View Post3HitKO, on 09 March 2021 - 04:26 PM, said:

 

This is what you assume about me.

 

All I did is voice out, the nerf is unnecessary.

As a feedback to product flaws.

That doesnt mean I disagree and deny the whole product as a whole. 

 

A lot of abused veterans here seems to forgot how to voice out after being flapped silly for so long... and forcing me to conform and join them.

Not really, the veterans saw the patch notes before BM was released. So they knew it was changed to be exactly the same as regular 5A, it's not WG's fault that you didn't check to see it's stats every tank in BM has an option to preview it by clicking the + that is highlighted in gold. It's not flawed at all, it's just a standard 5A that was changed to be within the regular clients spec compared to the CN server where they'll sell any tank for money. 


    

 

Spoiler

 


FadingNeptune #46 Posted 09 March 2021 - 03:32 PM

    Always blame Hema!

  • Senior Moderator
  • 33889 battles
  • 1,943
  • [FORT] FORT
  • Member since:
    06-13-2013
And tbh if you're not happy with your purchase, sell it.

    

 

Spoiler

 


jumphonner #47 Posted 09 March 2021 - 03:57 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 65716 battles
  • 1,002
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    10-10-2012
Unnerf my T22 now. 

Purveyor of Misinformation, Infamous BOT, Seal Clubber, Stat Padder and Skrublord. Mates of the Corrupt and The Sage of Asia ™. Somewhere above The Lupi Line.

Raseiniai Heroes Medal recipient https://youtu.be/YStYjTXUS1k

3 MOE: Eagle 7 2 MoE: 212A, M53/M55, T29, T28HTC, SU100, Pz V/IV, KV220-2, KV1, Churchill III, Matilda IV, SU85i, T14, Ram II, M4A2E4, T67, Excelsior

Chat ban free since 15 March 2020


Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #48 Posted 09 March 2021 - 04:17 PM

    Blue Mountain Aoyama

  • Beta-Tester
  • 84423 battles
  • 7,903
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012
Petition to undo the buffs given to T-22 in 1.12

47%-ers: "Stat shaming is bad, XVM is bad, we need anonymizer"

 

Also 47%-ers:


3HitKO #49 Posted 09 March 2021 - 04:21 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 15986 battles
  • 63
  • [BOMB] BOMB
  • Member since:
    12-23-2012

View PostCardinalMite, on 09 March 2021 - 03:05 PM, said:

Curious what makes you think the nerf was uncalled for?

 

WG can buff or nerf any tank at any time if it believes it is better for game balance (or bank balance), although it tends to avoid nerfing premium tanks, instead letting them get power creeped to bring them into line. 

 

Since this isn't a premium, that isn't a factor. So again, what makes you think the nerfs were uncalled for?

 

Good point, on WG side they got server data/information to support their claim on any balancing steps on anything in WoT, this point I wont argue further.

Powercreeping on premium tanks is inevitable as it support the business. Up to this part I cant deny the business model. WG still selling OP and more OP tanks, but ppl still buying it.

You mentioned this isnt premium, thus isnt a factor, thats legit.


what makes me think that the nerfs were uncalled for:

1. The nerf announced at 2 March, 2 days before the Black Market event

2. While Its DPM remained the same, 560 alpha Qilin is one of a kind. While 490 alpha is not.

3. Making it same spec with 5A, the Qilin is no longer unique. As ppl mocking, just a re-skin 5A
4. Any nerf right before its intended event, is very undesirable.
5. Main reason of "uncalled" is still, ppl calling it 5A reskin/clone/whatever



3HitKO #50 Posted 09 March 2021 - 04:32 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 15986 battles
  • 63
  • [BOMB] BOMB
  • Member since:
    12-23-2012

View PostFadingNeptune, on 09 March 2021 - 03:32 PM, said:

View Post3HitKO, on 09 March 2021 - 04:26 PM, said:

 

This is what you assume about me.

 

All I did is voice out, the nerf is unnecessary.

As a feedback to product flaws.

That doesnt mean I disagree and deny the whole product as a whole. 

 

A lot of abused veterans here seems to forgot how to voice out after being flapped silly for so long... and forcing me to conform and join them.

Not really, the veterans saw the patch notes before BM was released. So they knew it was changed to be exactly the same as regular 5A, it's not WG's fault that you didn't check to see it's stats every tank in BM has an option to preview it by clicking the + that is highlighted in gold. It's not flawed at all, it's just a standard 5A that was changed to be within the regular clients spec compared to the CN server where they'll sell any tank for money. 

 

View PostFadingNeptune, on 09 March 2021 - 03:32 PM, said:

And tbh if you're not happy with your purchase, sell it.

 

Tbh, I would prefer 560 alpha WZ, it is unique. Until WG decide to make it a 5A generic reskin, which is a lame move.

 Its DPM is remain pretty much unchanged after changing alpha 490, with worse gun handling and worse turret traverse. Whats the point?

Its not that I am not happy with my purchase, the Black-Gold combination is great, the effect is great, I just complaining/feedback/whatever which irritiates me. Thats all. Is that very wrong for me to point out?

 

 Example: A car you purchased, is a great car, but every car got its flaws to irritiate you somehow. You do keep the car, but you will provide your feedback to the manufacturer right?

 

These abused veterans here, are asking you to keep your mouth shut despite you got rights to point out any flaws of the product. They are boiling/boiled frogs in a saucepan.

 

 

 



3HitKO #51 Posted 09 March 2021 - 04:37 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 15986 battles
  • 63
  • [BOMB] BOMB
  • Member since:
    12-23-2012

View PostCardinalMite, on 09 March 2021 - 03:30 PM, said:

Then it hasn't been nerfed at all, it just went through normal supertest and balanced accordingly.

 

3Hitko needs to educate himself on the difference between these servers. All kinds of ridiculous p2w shit goes on in the China server that would make even WG blush.

 

WoT Console version of Qilin still showing 560 alpha, not only China server I guess?

Its DPM remain the same after "balanced", I dont mind the other nerfs, BUT just dont make it same spec as 5A, so that the salties mocking about it.

I want a Unique WZ-111-Qilin. 



southerner #52 Posted 09 March 2021 - 04:37 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 27485 battles
  • 1,659
  • [2MEKE] 2MEKE
  • Member since:
    09-01-2013

View PostCardinalMite, on 09 March 2021 - 07:30 PM, said:

Then it hasn't been nerfed at all, it just went through normal supertest and balanced accordingly.

 

3Hitko needs to educate himself on the difference between these servers. All kinds of ridiculous p2w shit goes on in the China server that would make even WG blush.

 

I wonder how much money WG makes out of the Chinese server? It must be a mint. Probably why WG is making the game for p2w, get all the other servers used to spending money the Chinese way.


Edited by southerner, 09 March 2021 - 04:38 PM.

indignatio regis nuntii mortis et vir sapiens placabit ea 

Conan #53 Posted 09 March 2021 - 04:47 PM

    Member and President of the Buff Arty Society

  • Administrator
  • 11876 battles
  • 2,410
  • [WG] WG
  • Member since:
    03-07-2012

View Post3HitKO, on 09 March 2021 - 10:37 AM, said:

As title described.

 

Why the complaint: There are quite a number of ppl keep mocking Qilin is just another 5A with Gilded skin

Why the change?

Why WZ-111-Qilin isn't allowed to keep its old stats?

Originally WZ-111-QL is a different tank than 5A.

Now it is nerfed & ridiculed by salty players

560 alpha to 490 nerf

Worse gun handling stats

Worse turret Traverse (4 degree is a lot)

 

Please respect the players who chose to participate your Black Market Event.

 

 

How Terrible...


Come Join us on Facebook and Discord

 


The_Big_M #54 Posted 09 March 2021 - 04:56 PM

    Sergeant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 75461 battles
  • 204
  • [DADDY] DADDY
  • Member since:
    09-28-2012

View Post3HitKO, on 09 March 2021 - 06:32 PM, said:

 

 

Tbh, I would prefer 560 alpha WZ, it is unique. Until WG decide to make it a 5A generic reskin, which is a lame move.

 Its DPM is remain pretty much unchanged after changing alpha 490, with worse gun handling and worse turret traverse. Whats the point?

Its not that I am not happy with my purchase, the Black-Gold combination is great, the effect is great, I just complaining/feedback/whatever which irritiates me. Thats all. Is that very wrong for me to point out?

 

 Example: A car you purchased, is a great car, but every car got its flaws to irritiate you somehow. You do keep the car, but you will provide your feedback to the manufacturer right?

 

These abused veterans here, are asking you to keep your mouth shut despite you got rights to point out any flaws of the product. They are boiling/boiled frogs in a saucepan.

 

 

 

 

Except the main issue which you keep ignoring which is that it isn't flawed. Nor is the 5A. They're balanced. 

 

And your argument is about its state on a non-WG server, which has no relevance to here. Nobody has ever played the tank with stats you want on WG server, so it has never been "nerfed."  



3HitKO #55 Posted 09 March 2021 - 04:57 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 15986 battles
  • 63
  • [BOMB] BOMB
  • Member since:
    12-23-2012

View PostConan, on 09 March 2021 - 04:47 PM, said:

 

How Terrible...

 

Well well my honor that this post attracted your Excellency's attention. :teethhappy:



The_Big_M #56 Posted 09 March 2021 - 04:57 PM

    Sergeant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 75461 battles
  • 204
  • [DADDY] DADDY
  • Member since:
    09-28-2012

View Post3HitKO, on 09 March 2021 - 06:37 PM, said:

 

WoT Console version of Qilin still showing 560 alpha, not only China server I guess?

Its DPM remain the same after "balanced", I dont mind the other nerfs, BUT just dont make it same spec as 5A, so that the salties mocking about it.

I want a Unique WZ-111-Qilin. 

 

Then you shouldn't have bought this. Just as people said before you bought it. All you bought was an expensive style, and that's on you. Now you want a bonus whole new tank thrown in free.



3HitKO #57 Posted 09 March 2021 - 04:58 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 15986 battles
  • 63
  • [BOMB] BOMB
  • Member since:
    12-23-2012

View PostThe_Big_M, on 09 March 2021 - 04:56 PM, said:

 

Except the main issue which you keep ignoring which is that it isn't flawed. Nor is the 5A. They're balanced. 

 

And your argument is about its state on a non-WG server, which has no relevance to here. Nobody has ever played the tank with stats you want on WG server, so it has never been "nerfed."  

 

You can finalized my main intended of "nerfed" is more towards its unique 560 alpha of its own. Tbh, I can live with slighly nerfed gun handling, but being "balanced" as same spec as 5A irritates me.


Edited by 3HitKO, 09 March 2021 - 04:59 PM.


3HitKO #58 Posted 09 March 2021 - 05:02 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 15986 battles
  • 63
  • [BOMB] BOMB
  • Member since:
    12-23-2012

View PostThe_Big_M, on 09 March 2021 - 04:57 PM, said:

 

Then you shouldn't have bought this. Just as people said before you bought it. All you bought was an expensive style, and that's on you. Now you want a bonus whole new tank thrown in free.

 

Qilin is originally a unique tank from the beginning, DPM remain the same after "balanced" as you mentioned.


But now it become a 5A clone/reskin... losing its unique 560 alpha...



wasaabi #59 Posted 09 March 2021 - 05:29 PM

    This Dude Abides

  • Senior Moderator
  • 23436 battles
  • 7,018
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY
  • Member since:
    07-15-2012

View Post3HitKO, on 09 March 2021 - 07:02 PM, said:

 

Qilin is originally a unique tank from the beginning, DPM remain the same after "balanced" as you mentioned.


But now it become a 5A clone/reskin... losing its unique 560 alpha...

 

And where was it unique?  Not on WoT PC in RU/EU/NA or Asia servers.  


 

 

 

 

 

 WoT ANZ Community Contributor http://www.youtube.com/c/BadTanking


3HitKO #60 Posted 09 March 2021 - 05:36 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 15986 battles
  • 63
  • [BOMB] BOMB
  • Member since:
    12-23-2012

View Postwasaabi, on 09 March 2021 - 05:29 PM, said:

 

And where was it unique?  Not on WoT PC in RU/EU/NA or Asia servers.  

 

At least in got its footprints in WoT Console?

 

https://console.worl...Ch41_WZ_111_QL/






2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users