Guide to Full honors for Chimera Mission

Guide Chimera

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Resonance0726 #1 Posted 30 May 2021 - 09:58 PM

Corporal

• 23283 battles
  • [L1ME] L1ME

Alright tankers, so greetings, I'm fella tanker from Asia server, as I've seen no detailed Chimera Campaign missions and I've just completed the entire set of missions with honors, allow me to share my experience regarding on how you should do the missions, which tanks, my opinion and comments on the specific missions. I will also rate the mission by difficulty from a scale of 1 - 5 based on completing BOTH primary and secondary objective. I've finished the entire set doing Solo, so of course some missions are super easy if you platoon up with someone else.

Disclaimer : I usually play tier VIII - X so I am not familiar with other tiers, if any lower tier tanks are more easier to do so please feel free to go for it.

So lets start with Union set.

For Union, since I played Heavies a lot, I've already unlocked 277, IS-4, IS-7, WZ-111-4, WZ-111-5A, and so on, and since Russian is the only line with SPG here, if you hadn't played it, you'll be forced to play so, try to get Obj261, to ease the arty mission, or you'll get frustrated, trust me. A park's walk, if you set your goals in the game.

Union - 1

Primary :

Be top 3 in your team by experience earned.

Secondary :

Survive the battle.

Remarks : Pretty easy and straight forward mission, any Heavy/Medium tanks should do the job here, IS-3, ST-I, T-10,Obj 140 etc. Just play a bit more cautiously and make sure not to die.

Mission Difficulty : 1

Union - 2

Primary :

Destroy 2 enemy vehicles in the first 4 minutes of battle.

Cause 2000 HP of damage.

Secondary : 

Survive the battle.

Remarks: You'll have 4 minutes to do 2 kills, mission difficulty will depend on your knowledge of tank weak spots as well as vehicle tier. Get T-10, Obj 277, WZ-111-4 or any tanks you would played comfortably, Imo fast tanks are more easier to snatch spots and get kills, Heavies are more easier to get kills due to brawling. Getting the 2000 damage done here shouldn't be a big problem if you're planning to do Chimera sets, right? Oh, and make sure you don't die to get the honors.

Mission Difficulty : 2

Union - 3

Primary : 

Be top 3 in your team by experience earned.

Cause 3000 HP of damage.

Secondary :

Survive the battle

Remarks: Another straight forward and easy mission, T-10, WZ-111-4, ST-I, actually any tanks you're comfortable should do the trick here, I personally don't own the Bobject so don't ask my why:D. And again you should do this in high tier tanks as 3000 damage is not easily achievable , and if you used TD's, you're probably going to get less base experience, hammering your chances.

Union - 4

Primary :

Destroy 4 enemy vehicles of 2 different types.

Secondary : 

Survive the battle.

Remarks: So remember you have to kill 4 out of 2 different types, which means a mixed of Medium + Heavies or Mediums + Tank Destroyers etc. Any tanks with good alpha should do the trick here, T-10, WZ-111-4, 430U you name them, what you need to do is well, kill steals, so let your allies do most of the damage, and get the last hits from them, mission done.

Mission Difficulty : 4

Union - 5

Primary :

Cause damage to enemy vehicles 12 times.

Secondary : 

Destroy 3 enemy vehicles.

Remarks: Again and again, simple mission, get Obj430U, Obj140, anything you like to play, just need RNG in your favor and pray your enemies don't die too soon, and snatch the kills for honors.

Mission Difficulty : 3

Union - 6

Primary :

Destroy 3 enemy vehicles in the first 3 minutes of battle.

Secondary : 

Win the battle.

Survive.

Remarks: Literally same as what you need to do with Union - 2, nothing much to say here.

Union - 7

Primary :

Destroy 1 enemy SPG.

Spot and damage 1 enemy SPG.

Secondary : 

Win the battle.

Survive.

Remarks: Fast tanks do the trick, T-10, Mediums, WZ-111-4, Lights, I'll prefer the Ruski Mediums for the mission though, anyway, you'll need to spot the SPG yourself, so, stay safe in the battle, and if you're a light, just look for the opportunity to flank and kill the enemy SPG. Your only concern would be beating your allies to spot the SPG first.

Union - 8

Primary :

Destroy or damage internal modules or injured enemy crew members, totaling at least 5

Secondary : 

Remarks: Obj277 HE spam, or TD's with HE spam, anything you like, pray RNG is on your side where you get alot of Borsigs, Skors etc. Should be doable even if you just fire normal rounds to do damage, just keep playing and it'll be done eventually. Time consuming.

Mission Difficulty : 5

Union - 9

Primary :

Cause 2000 HP damage to enemy Heavy Tanks.

Destroy 2 enemy Heavy Tanks.

Secondary : 

Survive.

Remarks: What do you know, the Union line Heavies are known for their ability to brawl, super easy mission and if you play properly, you'll get your damage and kills in no time. You should get this done in the first try of the mission unless RNG decides to "censor" you and give you 0 Heavies.

Union - 10

Primary :

Destroy 2 enemy vehicles from a distance of 300 meters or more.

Secondary : 

Cause 2000 HP of damage.

Remarks: Big gun does the job here, SU-130PM, ISU-152K or even ISU-152 gets the job done here, find a good spot and camp, deal damage and mission done, 2000 damage isn't too hard if you're not just sitting in an idle spot where you cant shoot anything, again, RNG for map rotations.

Union - 11

Primary :

Spot 4 enemy vehicles while remaining unspotted.

Secondary : 

Win the battle

Survive.

Remarks: LT-432, MT's, took me quite a while, sometimes when I fulfilled the primary condition, my team loses, so pray that your team does better than the enemy team.

Union - 12

Primary :

Stun enemy vehicles for a total of 160 seconds.

Secondary : 

Remarks: Alas, no chance, Obj261, pray for RNG, its all luck, super frustrating mission to play, you need every luck you get because apart from 160 seconds stun, you need to kill 3 tanks.

Union - 13

Primary :

Destroy 6 enemy vehicles of 2 different types.

Secondary : 

Cause 3000 HP of damage.

Remarks: Again try to deal damage, before going for kills, pick high alpha tanks, and any tanks you felt comfortable, honestly, 3000 HP is your objective here, get them done then go for kills.

Union - 14

Primary :

Destroy 2 enemy vehicles , having receive no prior damage to your vehicle.

Secondary : 

Win the battle.

Survive.

Remarks: Here your only option is to pick TD's and try to take last hits, SU-130PM,ISU, anything, the most important part is to not take damage, well, map rotation, and team dependent, good luck!

Union - 15

Primary :

Cause, receive, and block a total of 10000 damage.

Secondary : 

Cause 20% of total amount of damage by your team.

Win the battle.

Remarks: Bobject, IS-7, IS-4, you need to deal a significant amount of damage so keep this in mind. You'll need a bit of favor on your side since you'll need blocking damage, and dealing damage, since now with the updates you'll be able to see how much HP your enemy team has, pull out your calculator and calculate how much is the 20%, good luck.

And CONGRATULATIONS, you've complete Union set, so onto the next one !!

For Bloc missions, you'll need VK 1001, E-75 and Tiger II for majority of the missions, a light tank. The missions are much tougher than Union set, and I hope you have at least 1 honors to not waste your time. I'll explain it below. For missions with lights, I only used the premium bulldog.

Bloc - 1

Primary :

Cause 5000 HP of damage.

Secondary : 

Be among the top 3 on your team by experience earn.

Remarks : Pick the E-75 or Tiger II, if you can deal 5000 damage, you'll probably be first in experience earned, so don't even worry about that. Slowly, you'll get it done. Tbh, I got it in the first try when I drive the E-75 out. I'll rate it 5, since not a lot of games you're able to hit 5000 damage anyway.

Bloc - 2

Primary :

Destroy or damage internal modules or injured enemy crew members, totaling at least 5.

Cause 2000 HP of damage.

Secondary : 

Survive the battle. (In the end of battle, have no injured crew members or damaged/destroyed modules)

Remarks : RNG mission, JPZE100 with HE, or you can just do it casually with your other tanks, Borsig or Skor might do the job here with HE too. Overall RNG mission.

Bloc - 3

Primary :

Cause 3000 damage within the current view range of your vehicle.

Secondary : 

Destroy 4 enemy vehicles.

Remarks : Super easy mission if you ask me, E-75, 6 shots in and you're done, then focus on getting killshots, should be manageable with the newly buffed alpha now.

Bloc - 4

Primary :

Enable your allies to destroy 3 enemy vehicles spotted by you.

Secondary : 

Enable your allies to cause damage to 5 enemy vehicles spotted by you.

Remarks : Light tanks are more preferable but hey, E-75 with that huge view range could get the job done as well, just need a little favor from your allies, but overall stick to LT, much easier.

Bloc - 5

Primary :

Destroy an enemy vehicle by ramming, causing more ramming damage than the enemy.

Secondary : 

Win the battle.

Survive.

Remarks : Super hard mission if you don't own German MT's like I do as they are notorious for ramming damage, E-50 should do the trick here, though I had an enemy EBR rammed onto my E-75 so mission auto done. All you need to do, is to get onto Himmelsdorf, go uphill, and move downhill to ram your enemy. Another option would be ramming into artilleries. Pick Tiger II if you don't own any other options, as its quite agile than E-75.  

Bloc - 6

Primary :

Cause damage to enemy vehicles 10 times.

Spot 2 enemy vehicles.

Secondary : 

Remarks : Pretty easy mission, E-75, Tiger II, I wouldn't go with lights as they are more easier to be killed than to do 10 hits, spotting is easy as long as you reached the frontline and detect enemy frontliners as well. So do your job, dish out the damage and get 3 kills, mission done.

Bloc - 7

Primary :

Destroy 3 enemy vehicles, remaining unspotted at the moment of their destruction.

Secondary : 

Win the battle.

Survive.

Remarks : If you think you're in for an easy mission, you're wrong, get the Borsig, or Skor, if you don't have either of them, your only choice would be Jpanther II, anyway this is one hard mission for me, first, you had to kill 3 enemies, which means, stealing the last hits of course, and pray your team is decent to not lose, and if you're in Borsig/Skor, play safely as getting spotted 90% of the time means you're going to die, ending up without Secondary Condition.

Bloc - 8 (SKIP THIS TO DO BLOC - 15 FIRST)

Primary :

Set an enemy vehicle of the same tier or higher on fire.

Secondary : 

Be on the top 3 in your team by experience earned.

Remarks : So you got at least 1 honors right? Time to put them up to good use, skip this mission for Bloc - 15 and retrieve your honor later, drive your E-75/Tiger II, there are few tanks that are easy to lit up on fire eg : the French anything that starts with BC , Russian T-54 and T-44, Obj705 , I've managed to lit Obj705 twice in different games on fire by just penetrating them on the lower plate, so pray for RNG.

Bloc - 9

Primary : 

Block 2 times more damage than the hitpoints of your vehicle.

Cause 2500 damage.

Secondary : 

Win the battle.

Survive.

Remarks : Another RNG and map dependent mission, get your VK1001 or if you have VK75.01(K) and rollout, anyway you had to block, and more importantly dealt 2500 damage, pretty hard mission to do if enemy just keeps shooting gold.

Bloc - 10

Primary :

Cause 4000 damage.

Survive the battle. (In the end of battle, have no injured crew members or damaged/destroyed modules)

Secondary : 

Remarks : Finally one of the easier mission in this set, E-75. Deal damage, get kills, don't die, mission completed.

Bloc - 11

Primary :

Destroy 6 enemy vehicles

Secondary : 

Cause 3000 damage.

Remarks : Straight forward mission, E-75/ Tiger II, brawl brawl and brawl, buffed Alpha E-75 is much easier to get kills. Just play properly.

Bloc - 12

Primary :

Be the top player by damage caused in your team.

Cause 4000 damage.

Secondary : 

Survive the battle.

Remarks : E-75/Tiger II , 4000 damage is not easily achievable, so by the time you did it, probably you're going to be the top damage dealer 90% of the time, so focusing on staying alive buddy.

Bloc - 13

Primary :

Destroy 6 enemy vehicles of 2 different types.

Secondary : 

Win the battle.

Survive.

Remarks : E-75/Tiger II, you only need kills, and for honors, win and survive. So stay alive, help your team, this mission is auto done when you persevered. 

Bloc - 14

Primary :

Cause 3000 damage to enemy Heavy/Medium tanks.

Secondary : 

Remarks : Once you reached this far and take a look back, you'll realize how easy this mission is compared to the rest, Bloc -14 ? tsk. Get your E-75 and brawl enemy heavies, pick up the kills, mission done.

Bloc - 15

Primary :

Deal 3500 damage to enemy Heavy/Tank Destroyers

Secondary : 

Damage 6 enemy vehicles.

Win the battle.

Remarks : See why I told you to skip Bloc - 8 first? Because this mission is so much easier to complete. E-75/Tiger II, just keep shooting, maps with ridiculous amount of HT's makes this mission a piece of cake.

Alliance and Coalition missions on next post as its too LONG.

Resonance0726 #2 Posted 30 May 2021 - 10:07 PM

Corporal

• 23283 battles
  • [L1ME] L1ME

For Alliance missions, its super duper hyper easy, you'll just need 5 tanks, actually just 4, depends on RNG, you'll need Conqueror, Super Conqueror, M53/M55, one LT, one MT of your choice, I used T92 (premium light), so anyway, let us begin, probably the most easiest set to finish in the entire Chimera set frankly speaking. Here you are also required to use 1 Order to skip the mission in order to complete the much easier Alliance - 15. Of course I recommended Conqueror and Tortoise entirely because they are too good of a tank to give up on, you can still try to use American tanks to complete the mission, its entirely up to your play style.

Alliance - 1

Primary :

Cause 25% of the total amount of damage caused by your team.

Win a battle.

Secondary : 

Survive

Remarks : Get in your Conqueror or S.Conq, just keep the gun shooting, really easy mission if enemy just lined up for you to shoot. Nothing specific needed to be done.

Alliance - 2

Primary :

Destroy the track of 3 different enemy vehicles.

Allies must cause 250 HP of damage to the immobilized vehicle.

Secondary : 

Destroy the track of 2 enemy vehicles, your allies must destroy the vehicles while they are immobilized.

Remarks : Again easy mission, Conqueror, or even Tortoise gets the job done, any fast reloading tank actually finishes this mission pretty easily. Just keep shooting the track of your enemies if you want the mission since Conq and Tortoise can get up close and just punch enemies in the face.

Alliance - 3

Primary :

Stun an enemy vehicle 10 times.

Secondary : 

Cause damage 6 times to enemy vehicles by shooting them.

Remarks : Straight forward, M53/M55 with the FIRST gun, keep lobbing the shells and you're done, easy mission if your team don't just wipe 15-0 in 1 minute.

Alliance - 4

Primary :

Cause 2000 damage while remaining unspotted when damage is caused.

Secondary : 

Win the battle.

Survive.

Remarks : An easy way is to play artillery, if you feel its cheap to cheat just play td's will do. Overall super easy mission, unless again, your team just completely dominates the enemy.

Alliance - 5

Primary :

Destroy an enemy by ramming, Survive the ramming.

Secondary : 

Win the battle.

Survive.

Remarks : Here you'll have to play a medium tank of your choice, I did it in my Cent 5/1, so anything that can ram and kills just gets this mission done, or you can refer to Bloc and just ram enemy arties.

Alliance - 6

Primary :

Stun enemy vehicles for total of 140 seconds.

Allies must destroy 2 vehicles stunned or immobilized by you.

Secondary : 

Win the battle.

Remarks : Arty mission, M53/M55 with the first gun and learn how to read your Heavy Tanks movement etc. If you see your allies moving forward high chance they're going to shoot, so help them stun and get the kill to get the mission done, you'll need good team mates.

Alliance - 7

Primary :

Be the top player on your team by damage caused.

Secondary : 

Survive.

Remarks : Conqueror/Tortoise, any tank you feel comfortable, easy mission, hard part is staying alive, probably.

Alliance - 8

Primary :

Cause 4 times more damage than the hit points of your vehicle.

Secondary : 

Win a battle.

Survive.

Remarks : M53/M55 gets the job done pretty easily, just need to take a few tries. Nothing much to explain here.

Alliance - 9 (SKIP THIS FIRST IN ORDER TO DO ALLIANCE - 15)

Primary :

Enable your allies to cause 4000 HP of damage to vehicles spotted by you.

Secondary : 

Survive.

Remarks : I use my T92 here and did it within 15 battles, but first, SKIP it with orders and retrieve it once you completed Alliance - 15, do not waste your time trying to complete this mission first. Save it for last.

Alliance - 10

Primary :

Enable your allies to cause damage to 4 enemy vehicles by spotting them or destroying their tracks.

Secondary : 

Enable your allies to destroy 2 enemy vehicles by spotting them or destroying their tracks.

Remarks : Super easy mission although at first glance it looks scary, Conqueror, Tortoise or LT can do this mission easily, LT for spots, Conq and Tortoise can just keep the tracking up and let your allies finish off the enemy for your mission.

Alliance - 11

Primary :

Cause damage 6 times to enemy Medium Tanks by shooting them.

Destroy an enemy Medium Tank.

Secondary : 

Cause 1500 HP of damage to enemy vehicles.

Remarks : Again preferable Conqueror, Tortoise is a bit slow, you'll just need enough Mediums to shoot at, pretty straight forward mission.

Alliance - 12

Primary :

Destroy a total of 3 enemy Heavy Tanks and/or Medium Tanks.

Cause 4000 HP of damage.

Secondary : 

Win the battle.

Survive.

Remarks : Conqueror/Tortoise, any tank you feel comfortable, in this case, kills on Heavies and Medium counts, so its not that hard to complete, get a good map with decent amount of Heavies and this mission if a piece of cake. Could probably eat some of your time since 4000 damage is not easy to come by.

Alliance - 13

Primary :

Destroy 2 enemy vehicles from a distance of no more than 100 meters.

Secondary : 

Cause 3000 HP of damage to enemy vehicles.

Remarks : Again here comes your Conqueror/Tortoise, they need to play upfront and personal anyway, this mission shouldn't be a problem for players who aimed to complete it with honors.

Alliance - 14

Primary :

Stun enemy vehicles for 160 seconds in total /OR destroy a track of an enemy vehicle. Your allies must cause 800HP of damage to the vehicle immobilized by you.

Secondary : 

Win the battle.

Remarks : Conqueror, Tortoise, M53/M55, all 3 are eligible to complete this mission easily, tracks are just too easy to take off and 800HP of damage isn't really high in tier 9/10 games, just win the battle for honors.

Alliance - 15

Primary :

Cause 6500 HP of damage to enemy vehicles.

Secondary : 

Destroy 5 enemy vehicles.

Win the battle.

Remarks : For this mission, it might take a while and a bad enemy team, since you need to farm 6500 damage, Conqueror, Super Conqueror gets the job done, hardest part is destroying 5 vehicles, and you need to win for the honors, might take a while but hey, its the last mission after all, goodluck.

So, we're done with Alliance mission, after breezing through a set of not so hard mission eh? Now the real torture begins with the Coalition set, which is the most toughest to complete among the other 3 sets. For this set I would really recommend taking up the Somua SM, you can opt in for AMX 50 100, but Somua is just better with more armor I guess, and you'll definitely need EBR 105, don't ask me why, don't even bother to try completing this set without EBR, seriously, makes your life so much easier. And get yourself STRV S1 or the STRV tech tree line TD. For optional you can also take in Progetto 46 and Standard B, So ready?

Coalition - 1

Primary :

Destroy a total of 3 enemy heavy or medium tanks.

Secondary : 

Cause 2000 HP of damage.

Remarks : Warm up for the storm up ahead, Somua/AMX/Bisonte, anything you think of, they have high clipping capabilities which really just ease your killing missions.

Coalition - 2

Primary :

Destroy track of 3 different vehicles.

Cause damage 5 times to immobilized enemy vehicles by shooting them.

Secondary : 

Destroy 2 immobilized enemy vehicles.

Win the battle.

Remarks : Somua SM, First 2 shots try to de-track your targets, then the rest into the enemy, should be done within 2-3 clips, you'll need patient and don't just rush out and die, that's it.

Coalition - 3

Primary :

Be the top player in the battle by experience earned.

Secondary : 

Win a battle.

Remarks : Basically any tanks you can do good with, even Somua can top games sometimes, pretty easy to complete.

Coalition - 4

Primary :

Cause damage to 6 different enemy vehicles.

Win the battle.

Secondary : 

Survive.

Remarks : Somua SM, full clip and its 5 tanks, should get this mission done within 2 clips, nothing much to elaborate. If you have Progetto 46 this mission is even easier.

Coalition - 5

Primary :

Destroy 1 enemy SPG.

Enable your allies to cause 1500 damage to enemy vehicles by spotting them or destroying their tracks.

Secondary : 

Win the battle.

Survive.

Remarks : EBR 105 on the run, should be pretty easy with the first condition, just try not to die as EBR doesn't had any armor.

Coalition - 6

Primary :

Cause damage 7 times to enemy vehicles of same tier or higher by shooting them.

Secondary : 

Cause 3000 HP of damage.

Remarks : Somua SM, 3 clips and mission is done, 7x300 average is around 2000 damage already, so you should pretty much get 2nd condition done when you finished the first one.

Coalition - 7

Primary :

Destroy an enemy light tank during the first 2 minutes of the battle.

Secondary : 

Win the battle.

Survive.

Remarks : You just need enemy lights to make mistakes, or just charge and troll them, you can do it with BC-25t or just your usual EBR-105 driving around. Surviving and winning is the hardest part of the mission.

Coalition - 8

Primary :

Finish the battle as the top player on your team by experience earned.

Secondary : 

Win the battle.

Survive.

Remarks : Somua SM to the rescue, clip enough enemies and this mission will go by itself.

Coalition - 9

Primary :

Cause 2000 HP of damage from a distance 300m or more.

Secondary : 

Destroy 2 enemy vehicles.

Remarks : For this you'll need those sneaky Swedish TD's to do the job, pretty much easy, 6-7 penetrating shots should get the job done.

Coalition - 10

Primary :

Destroy 5 enemy tanks.

Secondary : 

Cause 3000 HP of damage.

Remarks : Again Somua SM, should be pretty easy to get the kills needed, along with the damage, utilize your clip potential properly. Optional: Standard B has good alpha and is not bound to autoloader, so depends on your playstyle, preferable should be Standard B though.

Coalition - 11

Primary :

Enable your allies to cause 2500 HP of damage to vehicles spotted by you.

Cause 2000 damage.

Secondary : 

Win the battle.

Survive.

Remarks : EBR-105, you need to spot, and you need to do damage, that's 4500 combine, not easy to do, since tracking doesn't count into spotting damage, your only choice would be EBR or BC-25t. Took me a while to finish this mission.

Coalition - 12

Primary :

Cause damage 12 times to enemy vehicles by shooting them.

Secondary : 

Remarks : Somua with 3 clips, AMX 50 100 with 2 full clips, play properly and this should also be a pretty easy mission.

Coalition - 13

Primary :

Participate in a successful capture of a base or reset enemy capture points.

Cause 2000 HP damage.

Win the battle.

Secondary : 

Remarks : One of the most annoying mission to complete, easier to do in Encounter battles especially Encounter Westfield , Encounter Himmelsdorf or Encounter Berlin. You have several ways to do this mission, but it's 101% in your favor if enemies went to try with the cap pressure. Let them cap and move in to take a sneaky shot, EBR is your friend here, you can reset, then do damage, and steal the kills, hardest part is winning and getting 3 kills. I've managed to complete this on Bisonte at Erlenberg Encounter. Really super time consuming.

Coalition - 14

Primary :

Destroy 6 enemy vehicles.

Secondary : 

Survive.

Remarks : Destroy 6, so which means you better survive for the entire battle trying to take kills, Standard B is pretty easy to snatch kills, if you opt for tier 8 maybe Progetto 46 or Somua SM, but definitely autoloaders gets the job done, not easy but doable.

Coalition - 15

Primary :

Damage caused including caused with assistance must total 8000 HP.

Secondary : 

Enable your allies to destroy 3 enemy vehicles by spotting them or destroying their tracks.

Win the battle.

Remarks : Hardest mission in the entire Chimera set, took me 112 battles in the EBR, not even counting in 30+ battles in the TVP 50/51 and not counting in 115 battles in the BC-25t. You really need all the luck in your favor, where enemy don't spot you before you spotted the bunch of them, seriously the most torturing mission ever. Exactly the same mission as the 260's LT-15.

Mission Difficulty : 5++++++ if I could give it higher than 5, I would.

ANDDDDDD, we're done folks, entire Chimera set completed with honors, I thank you all for spending time reading this guide, please drop comments if you have questions.

BadAtLightTanks #3 Posted 30 May 2021 - 11:45 PM

Staff sergeant

• 24414 battles
  • [LOL-E] LOL-E
Gave you a + for your arduous efforts in writing these posts. No way can I ever complete even half of them missions with the tanks I have in my garage :hiding:

Resonance0726 #4 Posted 31 May 2021 - 12:44 AM

Corporal

• 23283 battles
  • [L1ME] L1ME

View PostBadAtLightTanks, on 30 May 2021 - 11:45 PM, said:

Gave you a + for your arduous efforts in writing these posts. No way can I ever complete even half of them missions with the tanks I have in my garage :hiding:

Imagine playing over 200 battles just to complete Coalition-15,

but again for Alliance you would actually only need Conqueror, if there is no arty mission and that 1 annoying LT mission. :)

For Bloc ,most of the mission can be completed in either Tiger II or E-75 which are same line tanks too.

The other two are the ones that requires you to have a wider diversity of tanks, and most Coalition missions can be done in Somua SM/AMX 500 100, only a few really requires that certain tank though.

wasaabi #5 Posted 31 May 2021 - 05:03 AM

This Dude Abides

• Senior Moderator
  • 23607 battles
  • [BIGD] BIGD

Moved to the appropriate forum.

~Wasaabi

WoT ANZ Community Contributor http://www.youtube.com/c/BadTanking

AlexTheKid72 #6 Posted 01 June 2021 - 05:26 AM

Staff sergeant

• 38067 battles
  • [SABRE] SABRE
I'm 5 missions from Chimera. I'll let you know how I get along after reading your guide. Been "stuck" for a few months.
signature.png

LeSigh #7 Posted 01 June 2021 - 05:48 AM

It's Incredibly Disappointing

• 63041 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

Guess where I am:

Block Quote

Mission Difficulty : 5++++++ if I could give it higher than 5, I would.

This account proudly sponsored by WG

Ezz #8 Posted 01 June 2021 - 06:08 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 78150 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostLeSigh, on 01 June 2021 - 07:48 AM, said:

Guess where I am:

Step one, play lights with meme setup. Step two get prok. ? Profit.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, Balance TM and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

LeSigh #9 Posted 01 June 2021 - 07:38 AM

• 63041 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Step 1 covered. Step 2 is more niggly.

Like my 'do 4K unspotted' - Ensk, Pearl River, Ruinberg rotation.

Resonance0726 #10 Posted 02 June 2021 - 01:09 AM

Corporal

• 23283 battles
  • [L1ME] L1ME

View PostAlexTheKid72, on 01 June 2021 - 05:26 AM, said:

I'm 5 missions from Chimera. I'll let you know how I get along after reading your guide. Been "stuck" for a few months.

I do hope this guide helps, and of course writing this to give a general idea what tanks fit in the mission so people don't just go around using random tanks for the missions, :)

Resonance0726 #11 Posted 02 June 2021 - 01:13 AM

Corporal

• 23283 battles
  • [L1ME] L1ME

View PostEzz, on 01 June 2021 - 06:08 AM, said:

Step one, play lights with meme setup. Step two get prok. ? Profit.

View PostLeSigh, on 01 June 2021 - 05:48 AM, said:

Guess where I am:

I actually F up once on prokov, and guess what, 112 battles on EBR and I only get prokho ONCE, lol, somhow managed to get outspotted by enemy AMX 13 105 when i have 41 camo, and mind you, it wasn't proxy spotting.
I got mine done at Berlin, where i just rush in the middle bush and camp (the one that looks like a triangle at flat map near to the bunkers), got like 5.4k alone by just camping there forever, and once the enemy dies slowly then the rest was from damage.

Edited by Resonance0726, 02 June 2021 - 01:13 AM.

LeSigh #12 Posted 02 June 2021 - 05:45 AM

• 63041 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
I got Prok yesterday but in a TD instead of a light. Chasing the 4K unspotted but no lights so had to scout in my TD.

Almost did the 8K mission - in the wrong class - but most of it was spotting so didn't do 4K damage 

Resonance0726 #13 Posted 08 November 2021 - 11:04 PM

Corporal

• 23283 battles
  • [L1ME] L1ME

View PostAlexTheKid72, on 01 June 2021 - 05:26 AM, said:

just checking out, how have the missions been :teethhappy:

Also tagged with Guide, Chimera

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users