Post in here when yer angry - Reborn

• Please log in to reply
327 replies to this topic

struth #321 Posted Yesterday, 05:04 PM

Crikey

• 54519 battles
  • [1ARRV] 1ARRV
:facepalm:Tonight is normal ping but full red dot on both servers, why only WG servers?

FramFramson #322 Posted Today, 02:13 AM

Major

• 62545 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

Here's a fun pair of questions to ask yourself:

How many games have you lost because some moron just would not get on cap?

How many games have you lost because too many people piled on cap too soon?

AlexTheKid72 #323 Posted Today, 06:38 AM

Staff sergeant

• 38045 battles
  • [SABRE] SABRE

View PostFramFramson, on 25 June 2022 - 02:13 AM, said:

Here's a fun pair of questions to ask yourself:

How many games have you lost because some moron just would not get on cap?

How many games have you lost because too many people piled on cap too soon?

I've won a few tier 5's because bots were the last teammates alive and they capped ........
The answer to your question is too often. Even with chat like "I'll drive through and cover you, cap or we lose" in 2:12 games and enemy is pushing through to our cap on other flank.
I am sure a majority of players don't even know there's a minimap, let alone look at it.

signature.png

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #324 Posted Today, 07:20 AM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 90848 battles
  • [BIGD] BIGD

That's why the 40-40-20 rule exist... or rather, why people realized 40% of battles are unwinnable.

Bots are actually pretty good, because what they may fail in short-term decision-making, they win in long-term strategy and rules.

Not this kind of bot tho.

Gregori190 #325 Posted Today, 01:17 PM

Corporal

• 13347 battles
  • [RABID] RABID

View PostBadAtLightTanks, on 11 September 2021 - 05:03 AM, said:

I added a 42% win rate bot to my Bitchlist after we had a series of nasty chat box messages for his bad play and then he next showed up in a full platoon as top tier HTs with his clan mates and his 2 platoon mates were also at an incredulous 42% win rate. Needlessly to say, I had to play my guts out in my T92 to carry my team to victory in Westfield. I hurled insults after insults in the chat box at them throughout the battle. For your info, I normally do not post any messages in the chat box 99% of the time but I made an exception for this bunch of shitlords.

I have experienced these guys in almost every game ha ha. I got a platoon the other day with about 48k plus combined games and 43% WR. When messaged they all confirmed they dont play to win just drive out and be stupid. Probably better for WG to abolish WR, place more emphasis on PR and reward it with the benefit of getting rid of a lot of player dissatisfaction. But I am sure they have already considered that and have decided it would be way too helpful to advance the game. 

NameWasStolenStresslevel #326 Posted Today, 01:32 PM

Captain

• 56015 battles

View PostGregori190, on 25 June 2022 - 02:17 PM, said:

I have experienced these guys in almost every game ha ha. I got a platoon the other day with about 48k plus combined games and 43% WR. When messaged they all confirmed they dont play to win just drive out and be stupid. Probably better for WG to abolish WR, place more emphasis on PR and reward it with the benefit of getting rid of a lot of player dissatisfaction. But I am sure they have already considered that and have decided it would be way too helpful to advance the game. 

until wargaming fix tier 8 premium tank bot/platoon spam playing against free2play tanks, your best bet is to play tier 9 (or 10 if you are really really good). Tier 7 is also an option but offers no bonds and much less credits than playing tier 8 premiums (unless you play E25 fully loaded with HE like i do). Good tier 8 tanks (ie have firepower, armor and mobility) still have a chance to carry really hard if you are playing solo. Otherwise you will just come here everytiime to vent out your anger. 

I am angry but at least i know i did my best despite the circumstances. Try to be positive. Someday the game will be better. Play fun tiers (ie 9 and 7). Tier 8 you get messy MM for TDs and LTs. Also i know if i get a 40%wr session that means it would be much worst if it wasnt me playing my best (some people have 10%wr sessions)

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, Today, 01:37 PM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

(HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

FramFramson #327 Posted Today, 01:34 PM

Major

• 62545 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

Tier 9 is sooooooooo niiiiiiiiiiice to play.

I would pay $50 a pop to turn some of my T9 TT tanks into prems.

Or, better idea, why not just sell the Christmas slot where you can make any one tank premium as a normal thing all year round? Make it a function of having Prem time even

Edited by FramFramson, Today, 01:35 PM.

NameWasStolenStresslevel #328 Posted Today, 02:55 PM

Captain

• 56015 battles

View PostFramFramson, on 25 June 2022 - 02:34 PM, said:

Tier 9 is sooooooooo niiiiiiiiiiice to play.

I would pay $50 a pop to turn some of my T9 TT tanks into prems.

Or, better idea, why not just sell the Christmas slot where you can make any one tank premium as a normal thing all year round? Make it a function of having Prem time even

hehehe good idea. Alot of people would pop out 50$ for the chance of turning their tier 9 into some sort of premium tank (so that they can grind credits). Then it would become just like tier 8 is currently, but with more HP and bigger guns (and that see tier 10s more often). It would push Chieftan requirements to 10k dmg per game having all those tier 9 premium tanks to farm.

But i like the idea. Put some limit on how many games per day players can play their "xmas boosted" tank so that people dont stop playing other tanks, and most importantly, other premium tanks, and then i would love to make my T55A a premium tank, so that i make more credits per game of course, thats why i play my T55a fully loaded with HE.

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, Today, 02:58 PM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

(HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users