Suggestion: If not garage filter

suggestion

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Winfield #1 Posted 04 September 2021 - 11:42 PM

Private

• 4189 battles

First post I think!

It would be appreciated if the existing filters instead of operating in a value == true fashion, players have the option of selecting an existing filter that is value != true.

E.g. Show me all tanks that haven't used their daily double XP bonus, show me all tanks that aren't elite, show me all tanks that aren't premium, show me all tanks that aren't X nation and so on and so forth.

I don't believe this is in the game (if it is, please let me know HOW), I would love to see it added.

Cheers,
Winfield

p.s. A dedicated ticketing system for bugs and suggestions etc would be better than the forums. Come on WG it's 2021 not the early 2000s

Edited by Winfield, 04 September 2021 - 11:43 PM.

wasaabi #2 Posted 05 September 2021 - 06:43 AM

This Dude Abides

• Senior Moderator
  • 23607 battles
  • [-GSL-] -GSL-
There is an existing filter option to show the tanks that still have the 2x bonus available, but there are also additional filter options in mod packs like Aslain's you should look at.

WoT ANZ Community Contributor http://www.youtube.com/c/BadTanking

stewiejp #3 Posted 05 September 2021 - 06:54 AM

#GetOnBoard

• Community Contributor
  • 55018 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

You mean this filter in the garage. Can filter by (top to bottom) tank types, nation, tiers, x2 multiplier, primary vehicles (favourites), Premium Tanks, Elite Tanks, tanks which are able to earn bonds, rental tanks and just below that tanks which have battle pass points able to be earned..

filter.PNG

#GetOnBoard Studios  - GETONBOARDSTEWIEJP <--- Invite Code - www.youtube.com/c/stewiejp   www.twitch.tv/stewiejp

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users