So the Sheridan derp are weak?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

xetang1192 #1 Posted 27 September 2021 - 02:18 PM

Corporal

• 46242 battles
  • [CD-SV] CD-SV

I played the Sheridan for a while, and I generally feel that it was not born to be a real light tank at all.

Honestly, even a Leopard can bully it till dead without asking its name@@.

In attention to make it work, I MUST be taking a massive risk to go spot the enemies due to its big buddy size. But the results make me cry a lots because being outspoted by others lights :).

One more note, the allies seem to be very hate the Sheridan "not in a regular light tank spotting position", "are you a f****g Leopard?", "Noob Sheridan not go scout"....

But the reality is, It is a Leopard carrying non-accuracy gun.

Its good at dealing a tons of damages to light armor tanks in a flash, but the change of HE shells made Sheridan look like a joke when try to stop a Maus or Soviet vehicles rush mid. 

And furthermore, the enjoyable experience of derp gun drop to the hell when throw a 200 dame to the stb-1, or being chased by EBR. I have to say, Sheridan need a buff to make the HE shells become more effective at dealing dame to fontal armor, like a HESH, for example. the regular shell 's penetrations value needed to increase a bit, 10 mm. 3 secs of standing still in attempting to shot is a dead time to be a light tank, so Sheridan need to be a little more "scary"  to the enemies when they try to bully it.  

jumphonner #2 Posted 27 September 2021 - 02:56 PM

Captain

• 69563 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
Didn't you get the memo re derps?

Purveyor of Misinformation, Infamous BOT, Seal Clubber, Stat Padder and Skrublord. Slow Learner. Somewhere above The Lupi Line.

Raseiniai Heroes Medal recipient https://youtu.be/YStYjTXUS1k

3 MOE: 212A, M53/M55, Eagle 7, KV1 2 MoE: VK101.01P T29, T28HTC, B.U.G.I. SU100, M44, Pz V/IV, KV220-2, Churchill III, Matilda IV, SU85i, T14, Ram II, M4A2E4, T67, Excelsior

Chat ban free since 26 May 2021

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users