Advent Calendar Sale List Gold Cash December 2022

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

CardinalMite #61 Posted 22 December 2021 - 10:56 PM

Captain

• 35016 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View Post3HitKO, on 22 December 2021 - 02:41 PM, said:

Did other ppl simply only take part of my statement, twisted with your own brain-fart logic, and "lol"? not them, only YOU.

Did I ask you to do with such a cheap sarcastic tone for attention seeking? It is only you right?

Other ppl are not wrong asking for evidence to convince them, at least they are not that rude when I chose not to answer, only YOU are the one being offensive. Where is your basic manner?

Did I even beg to convince you? Did I "lol" you wihout any basis everytime you posted? Are you even sincere of being friendly instead of being toxic? you are a 80k++ games player, dude, grow up.

And finally yes now you got my attention, thus you can have a good sleep tonight. kthxbye.

So we are right to ask for evidence for your claims, but you said the complete opposite in another thread? Which is it?

“Holiday ops is balanced for Asia because a good player opening 11 boxes will get just as many decorations as a noob opening 75..”—.Murazor new head of global festive events.

"It's like you literally dont read your own posts, let alone others, make up instead what you wished others said, then put a non-sensical counter argument to that imagined post."

"Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience. But then if I limited myself to only arguing with non-idiots on these forums I'd literally never post"

3HitKO #62 Posted 22 December 2021 - 11:05 PM

Corporal

• 19598 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY

View PostCardinalMite, on 22 December 2021 - 10:56 PM, said:

So we are right to ask for evidence for your claims, but you said the complete opposite in another thread? Which is it?

oh I see... so now you gonna be another toxic BIG_M? I chose not to reply, cause I got no merit nor the need to explain to those who never believe in Krupp and Sigma... do i have the right to leave my post so without being harped by toxic replies at here? may I? Please?

Being toxic or not, is a choice. Your call.

The_Big_M #63 Posted 22 December 2021 - 11:19 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 87171 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY

View Post3HitKO, on 23 December 2021 - 12:41 AM, said:

Did other ppl simply only take part of my statement, twisted with your own brain-fart logic, and "lol"? not them, only YOU.

Did I ask you to do with such a cheap sarcastic tone for attention seeking? It is only you right?

Other ppl are not wrong asking for evidence to convince them, at least they are not that rude when I chose not to answer, only YOU are the one being offensive. Where is your basic manner?

Did I even beg to convince you? Did I "lol" you wihout any basis everytime you posted? Are you even sincere of being friendly instead of being toxic? you are a 80k++ games player, dude, grow up.

And finally yes now you got my attention, thus you can have a good sleep tonight. kthxbye.

Nobody else commented on your progetto 46 comment. That doesn't mean that I couldn't.

And each reply from you you also only commented on only part of my statement e.g. here, only referring to the lol, and disregarding 90% of my actual response to you. Yet I don't get het up about what you wrote. The lol was because I honestly found the statement on the progetto laughable - so yet, it was sincere. You're the first person I've ever heard to refer to it in anyway as power crept, and most argue the opposite - that other premium tier 8s have been powercrept e.g. by it. In any ranking of tier 8 premium meds, I am sure most people will be putting at the top end. And not calling it power crept, nor an easy farm target as I explained subsequently.

And each reply you throw insults at me e.g. " resume your appointment and take the medicine on time.", "brain-fart", whereas I comment on your statements. So please tell me where I am offensive compared to you?

No, of course you didn't beg to convince me. Just as I didn't beg to convince you. Each person can make their own minds up. The actual issue is you gave advice to someone asking for help, and that is what my initial response referred to - that I didn't agree it was good advice. It's a forum, so each can put their side. Ideally, you should see progress in thoughts, but your response is to get aggressive and insulting and defensive any time someone disagrees with you - without discussing the actual point being discussed.

The_Big_M #64 Posted 22 December 2021 - 11:26 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 87171 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY

View Post3HitKO, on 23 December 2021 - 01:05 AM, said:

Oddly, there's only one person "being toxic" calling other's names in this thread. That's you.

3HitKO #65 Posted 22 December 2021 - 11:36 PM

Corporal

• 19598 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY

View PostThe_Big_M, on 22 December 2021 - 11:26 PM, said:

Oddly, there's only one person "being toxic" calling other's names in this thread. That's you.

says the first provoker who pretend to be innocent. So naive of thinking not calling names = not toxic... ehee

CardinalMite #66 Posted 22 December 2021 - 11:38 PM

Captain

• 35016 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View Post3HitKO, on 22 December 2021 - 03:05 PM, said:

oh I see... so now you gonna be another toxic BIG_M? I chose not to reply, cause I got no merit nor the need to explain to those who never believe in Krupp and Sigma... do i have the right to leave my post so without being harped by toxic replies at here? may I? Please?

What was toxic in my last post? The fact it was worded as a question? Or the fact that it pointed out an inconsistency in your responses?

Thanks though for your excellent second point, it is indeed a choice and you illustrated your point with examples. 

“Holiday ops is balanced for Asia because a good player opening 11 boxes will get just as many decorations as a noob opening 75..”—.Murazor new head of global festive events.

"It's like you literally dont read your own posts, let alone others, make up instead what you wished others said, then put a non-sensical counter argument to that imagined post."

"Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience. But then if I limited myself to only arguing with non-idiots on these forums I'd literally never post"

The_Big_M #67 Posted 23 December 2021 - 12:04 AM

Staff sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 87171 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY

View Post3HitKO, on 23 December 2021 - 01:36 AM, said:

says the first provoker who pretend to be innocent. So naive of thinking not calling names = not toxic... ehee

Disagreeing with your reply to someone else looking for advice is provoking. Great victimhood there. So another choice we all have: Either agree with everything you say, or you "get provoked".

And of course, even though you're the only one calling names - it's everyone else who's toxic. Riiiight.

Edited by The_Big_M, 23 December 2021 - 12:06 AM.

FramFramson #68 Posted 23 December 2021 - 04:27 AM

Major

• 58181 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
"...but if everyone you meet is an asshole..."

mttspiii #69 Posted 23 December 2021 - 09:13 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 35488 battles
  • [KYLIE] KYLIE

View Post3HitKO, on 20 December 2021 - 03:01 PM, said:

Since this year advent still has 10 more days to go, I start to speculate there might be a new premium tank release on the last day of Advent.

EBR, (toxic and most likely cash-walled, and will increase the toxicity of the game multiple times if flooded those purchase with gold.)

Bourrasque, (fun to drive, might be offered in gold most likely)

Rpz07h, (same as bourrasque, but much higher skill floor needed to perform well)

AltProto AMX, (most recent marathon, not likely sell in gold)

or STRV-K is possible, considering the nature of WG. 

My own believing basis: Players been complaining about lame VK75 and Cash-walled-703v2 been buzz-killing for 2 years' Advent.

Strv K is very likely indeed. Or maybe there's a second tier 9 premmie, like the Lorraine 50t?

View PostThe_Big_M, on 20 December 2021 - 03:41 PM, said:

Won't be those. 

My guess: Bisonte C45. 2nd choice is Rpz07h but I think that's too niche.

Bisonte, good call. Good tank, very comfy, but it's already been sold on the Prem Shop this June right?

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #70 Posted 23 December 2021 - 09:28 AM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 88469 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY
Bison may have high chance since it is popular among the normal people yet we all know it sucks.

CardinalMite #71 Posted 23 December 2021 - 09:35 AM

Captain

• 35016 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

I honestly found the Bisonte quite good so long as you spec it with the right equipment and crew skill to tame the gun handling. This is somewhat alleviated by the fact you can't run a rammer on it, so there is less contention for equipment slots.

Running at about 57% WR after 126 battles. and using Ventilation, Vert Stabs & bounty Improved aiming unit for first configuration. For city maps I am running improved hardening, vert stabs and ventilation. I have field modded firepower for the second improved equipment slot.

First config with the bounty IAU seems to work pretty well most of the time. To be fair I have a 4+ skill crew in it and I do feel it is one of those tanks that scales more than most with good equipment/crew skills/field mods so YMMV.

Edited by CardinalMite, 23 December 2021 - 09:45 AM.

The_Big_M #72 Posted 23 December 2021 - 09:39 AM

Staff sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 87171 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY

View Postmttspiii, on 23 December 2021 - 11:13 AM, said:

Strv K is very likely indeed. Or maybe there's a second tier 9 premmie, like the Lorraine 50t?

Bisonte, good call. Good tank, very comfy, but it's already been sold on the Prem Shop this June right?

Yes... but last year's 25th Dec sale 703 had also been sold mid-year in the Prem Shop...

Alt__F4 #73 Posted 23 December 2021 - 03:37 PM

Sergeant

• 26485 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
VK 75.01...... hardly a tank worth considering. One more day for gold purchase, lets hope for something good. It would be great of WG offered a 'buyers remorse' or rather 'failed to buy remorse' at the end of the advent where you have 1 day to go back and purchase any of the calendar offerings, they can even add say a 10% increase over the price offered during the event if they think this will detract from purchases during etc....

3HitKO #74 Posted 23 December 2021 - 04:04 PM

Corporal

• 19598 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY

View Postmttspiii, on 23 December 2021 - 09:13 AM, said:

But STRV K without Sabaton style... I dont mind to pay extra cash a bit for the Golden pee effect upon starting the match... hopefully they realize STRV-K is a slightly stronger tier 8 prem labeled as prem9 and put it into Advent.

Advent final day cash sale most likely will not introduce new tanks, if there is always exception given WG nature or if they really understand the meaning of "Advent"...

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #75 Posted 23 December 2021 - 08:13 PM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 88469 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY

Hmm...

The_Big_M #76 Posted 23 December 2021 - 08:32 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 87171 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY
Good pickup... and a very nice style to boot.

FramFramson #77 Posted 24 December 2021 - 04:28 AM

Major

• 58181 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
Cute.

The_Big_M #78 Posted 24 December 2021 - 12:32 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 87171 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY

View PostThe_Big_M, on 22 December 2021 - 07:30 PM, said:

LT432 and Bourrasque are possibilities for tomorrow. None of those for the final day.

Old faithful has returned - LT-432 is up today.

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #79 Posted 24 December 2021 - 12:59 PM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 88469 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY
So Bisonte tomorrow with the new camo

Also tagged with Advent, Calendar, Sale, List, Gold, Cash, December, 2022

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users