Low tier vs high tier equipment (CVS in particular).

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

AlexTheKid72 #1 Posted 03 January 2022 - 10:05 AM

Staff sergeant

• 38309 battles
  • [SABRE] SABRE
I'd like all equipment available for all tiers.
Playing tier 7 light tanks has been severely handicapped by tier 8 up only allowed to use CVS.

If WarGaming think too many options will confuse new players, gate equipment for them till x amount of games.
Tier 8 vs tier 7 is already an advantage, They should not have extra choices as well.
signature.png

Ezz #2 Posted 03 January 2022 - 10:09 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 78150 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Thankfully it's mostly the vision game where this issue is biggest, but yeah. Best of luck to any light is there's a competent 8 light out there.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, Balance TM and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Napalmer #3 Posted 03 January 2022 - 11:56 AM

Objectionable Individual

• Community Contributor
  • 56229 battles
  • [DRANK] DRANK
On the topic of this, it would be great for some of the mid to lower tiers having access to vertical stabilisers, especially since they are the ones that actually need it.

3-Marked Tanks: Chaffee, Pz. T25, KV-220-2, KV-1, T-34S, Chi-Nu-Kai, Hellcat, T37, T78, WZ-131G FT, AMX 12T, Cromwell, Skoda T25, SU-100, King Tiger ©, T71 DA, IS-3, Super Pershing, T-54, E 50, T-10, T57 Heavy, Object 140, IS-7, E100, Maus, Centurion Action X, Badger, Super Conqueror, AMX 50B, STB-1, Strv 103B

Twitch.tv/TheNapalmer

Interested in ANZ Frontlines? Join the discord HERE and join the nightly games!

CardinalMite #4 Posted 21 January 2022 - 02:01 PM

Captain

• 35163 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Agreed with all of the above really. If the response from WG is that it would break lower tiers balance, they should re-read their own response again, but more slowly and reflect on if some of the equipment should have not gone into the game at any tier.

“Holiday ops is balanced for Asia because a good player opening 11 boxes will get just as many decorations as a noob opening 75..”—.Murazor new head of global festive events.

"It's like you literally dont read your own posts, let alone others, make up instead what you wished others said, then put a non-sensical counter argument to that imagined post."

"Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience. But then if I limited myself to only arguing with non-idiots on these forums I'd literally never post"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users