Jump to content


When youre banned


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Kluzna #1 Posted 24 April 2022 - 08:56 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 59759 battles
  • 41
  • [FLEX] FLEX
  • Member since:
    05-18-2013

If you manage to attract a penalty/violation/banning, how/when is the penalty period applied?

Does it start as soon as WG processes it?

OR when its applied, does the penalty period start when the muppet next attempts to log in?

It might have more effect, and change some silly drowning or cliff diving muppet's mindset, if the full penalty period only then starts when they next attempt to log in.

I'm just imagining situations where some muppets might have a penalty period come and go before they even attempt to log in again if they are a very casual player, thus suffering no effects for their cowardly decisions.  



struth #2 Posted 25 April 2022 - 02:00 PM

    Crikey

  • Member
  • 54532 battles
  • 2,125
  • [1ARRV] 1ARRV
  • Member since:
    10-17-2013

I have not been banned since team damage was (lamentably) removed from the game. It was often like Russian roulette, if I pull the trigger on this [edited] one more time, will I get banned?

Then of course those fun times like when I (accidently) discovered HE in my E4 could do 1350 dmg to the rear of rotten anime abomination of a tonk. :izmena:

 

So don't know 



Sherman_1701 #3 Posted 25 April 2022 - 03:41 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 5251 battles
  • 10
  • [OMG] OMG
  • Member since:
    11-03-2021

View Poststruth, on 25 April 2022 - 02:00 PM, said:

I have not been banned since team damage was (lamentably) removed from the game. It was often like Russian roulette, if I pull the trigger on this [edited] one more time, will I get banned?

Then of course those fun times like when I (accidently) discovered HE in my E4 could do 1350 dmg to the rear of rotten anime abomination of a tonk. :izmena:

 

So don't know 


Yeah.

 

They shoulda kept that and the chat where you talk to the enemy team so you can say you surrender and start working for the enemy



Troll_Traktor #4 Posted 25 April 2022 - 03:59 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 13429 battles
  • 18
  • [IRNSD] IRNSD
  • Member since:
    02-05-2014
Its whenever it gets processed so they actual violation could have happened days ago

SanyaVladimirovnaLitvyak #5 Posted 25 April 2022 - 10:30 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 59085 battles
  • 1,166
  • [FORT] FORT
  • Member since:
    03-22-2013

View PostKluzna, on 24 April 2022 - 09:56 PM, said:

If you manage to attract a penalty/violation/banning, how/when is the penalty period applied?

Does it start as soon as WG processes it?

OR when its applied, does the penalty period start when the muppet next attempts to log in?

It might have more effect, and change some silly drowning or cliff diving muppet's mindset, if the full penalty period only then starts when they next attempt to log in.

I'm just imagining situations where some muppets might have a penalty period come and go before they even attempt to log in again if they are a very casual player, thus suffering no effects for their cowardly decisions.  

If they're a repeating offender, chances are they will get longer bans when the get caught multiple times, and in some cases, a permanent ban.

So in the long run, they will suffer the effects, so to say.



TheBudgiesmuggler #6 Posted 27 April 2022 - 10:44 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Member
  • 39475 battles
  • 447
  • [PXR] PXR
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013

View PostSanyaVladimirovnaLitvyak, on 26 April 2022 - 12:30 AM, said:

If they're a repeating offender, chances are they will get longer bans when the get caught multiple times, and in some cases, a permanent ban.

So in the long run, they will suffer the effects, so to say.

Depends on how much money you spend on the game, depends on whether you get banned or not...

 



FramFramson #7 Posted 28 April 2022 - 02:16 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 62572 battles
  • 4,136
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    02-22-2015
If you're not banned, you're doing it wrong. :B


imma_rage_quit #8 Posted 28 April 2022 - 02:32 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 37036 battles
  • 1,006
  • [IRNSD] IRNSD
  • Member since:
    05-25-2013

battle buddy medal has become pointless ...

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users