Switch from Blitz

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

JagerZero #1 Posted 29 April 2022 - 08:24 PM

Private

• 659 battles
  • [_NTA_] _NTA_

I have been watching World of Tanks videos for years and I have been playing WoT Blitz for a lot longer. I chose blitz since at the time I started playing I had a decent phone and a potato laptop. Plus my friends also played the Blitz version. 

Is it worth it to switch over? I mean totally invest in this game in its current state? I do not plan on spending to speed through grinding. I am honestly asking since every time I go to the comments section on videos it is filled with complaints on the current state of the game and the player base. 

Ezz #2 Posted 29 April 2022 - 10:29 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 78150 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
The game is great until you decide it sucks, then all the flaws become far more apparent. It's basically a challenge for your mindset. The basics of it tho are very well polished for a f2p, the pay to win is pretty negligible, they make it very easy on new players nowadays, and there are crazy amounts of content you can enjoy for free. But then you might start caring about doing well and the cracks not only open but become gaping chasms. What may be easily ignored like the player quality or balance issues can suddenly become infested cysts will never be cured. Try it and invest some time, but keep your wallet closed for the time being.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, Balance TM and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

FramFramson #3 Posted 30 April 2022 - 08:02 AM

Major

• 62572 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

Whatever flaws you can think of in Blitz, that version is way more balanced than the original.

It seems to be the consensus that the original WoT is the least well-balanced of all the alternate versions of WoT.

mttspiii #4 Posted 01 May 2022 - 08:14 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 36116 battles
  • [N-W-O] N-W-O

View PostFramFramson, on 30 April 2022 - 08:02 AM, said:

Whatever flaws you can think of in Blitz, that version is way more balanced than the original.

It seems to be the consensus that the original WoT is the least well-balanced of all the alternate versions of WoT.

Only WoT China is worse

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

Havlock #5 Posted 08 May 2022 - 07:59 AM

Private

• Beta-Tester
  • 26272 battles

View PostFramFramson, on 30 April 2022 - 12:02 AM, said:

Which game/version has the higher population base tho?  Even accounting for two completely different platforms?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users