Am i Allowed to play using 2 or 3 game clients in 1 pc and 1 account?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

LetsCamp_1 #1 Posted 11 May 2022 - 12:20 PM

Corporal

• 73251 battles
  • [HMNZ] HMNZ

Lets, say i installed 1 more instance of this game client. After installation, i run both game clients using the same account and still in the same PC. Will this result in a ban or penalty of some sort for the account?

1 clean hit to an enemy tank is enough to make my day in battle.

Fluctuations #2 Posted 11 May 2022 - 01:34 PM

Corporal

• 5909 battles

Pardon my ignorance, but why?

What does installing another game instance do?

What would you gain by running both instances?

Again, pardon my ignorance

EDIT : please note it says "member" under my forum pic.

Edited by Fluctuations, 11 May 2022 - 01:35 PM.

LetsCamp_1 #3 Posted 11 May 2022 - 01:50 PM

Corporal

• 73251 battles
  • [HMNZ] HMNZ

View PostFluctuations, on 11 May 2022 - 01:34 PM, said:

Pardon my ignorance, but why?

What does installing another game instance do?

What would you gain by running both instances?

Again, pardon my ignorance

EDIT : please note it says "member" under my forum pic.

it's ok, i'll spill my intentions. if my scenario is allowed, i'm planning to play as many battles in the same time as possible to accumulate silver credits. (yes, i believe i have the ability to play both sessions at the same time using the alt + tab feature).

But thats only if this actions is allowed, without any ban, account wipe or other penalty of sorts.

jumphonner #4 Posted 11 May 2022 - 01:54 PM

Captain

• 73141 battles
  • [-GSL-] -GSL-

View PostLetsCamp_1, on 11 May 2022 - 03:50 PM, said:

it's ok, i'll spill my intentions. if my scenario is allowed, i'm planning to play as many battles in the same time as possible to accumulate silver credits. (yes, i believe i have the ability to play both sessions at the same time using the alt + tab feature).

But thats only if this actions is allowed, without any ban, account wipe or other penalty of sorts.

Sounds like botting to me, all be it using a real live human bot

Purveyor of Misinformation, Infamous BOT, Seal Clubber, Stat Padder and Skrublord. Slow Learner. Somewhere above The Lupi Line.

Raseiniai Heroes Medal recipient https://youtu.be/YStYjTXUS1k

3 MOE: 212A, M53/M55, Eagle 7, KV1 2 MoE: VK101.01P, M40/43, T29, T28HTC, Super Hellcat, B.U.G.I. SU100, M44, M10 RBFM, KV220-2, Churchill III, Matilda IV, SU85i, T14, Ram II, M4A2E4, T67, Excelsior

Chat ban free since 26 May 2021

Fluctuations #5 Posted 11 May 2022 - 03:31 PM

Corporal

• 5909 battles

View Postjumphonner, on 11 May 2022 - 01:54 PM, said:

Sounds like botting to me, all be it using a real live human bot

Surely this thread has to be a piss-take?

It would explain some of the freaking insane gameplay by players lately though!  (mind boggling teammates, check their stats after a battle thinking they'll be new players only to find 10,000 battles plus with 43 - 45% win-rates). 

Rika101 #6 Posted 11 May 2022 - 04:11 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 40786 battles
  • [D-ARM] D-ARM
this is borderline botting/taking advantage of game mechanics intent u got there. oh ya, u cant login from different PC with same acc or else your acc will be locked by WG. your intent, if somebody wants to, can be reported to WG and u can be banned. wait in queue like others or for once, play good and be contributive to the team in battle, im sure if others want to, they can compile alot of replays of u yolo like a (censored) and put your team at a disadvantage.

The_Big_M #7 Posted 11 May 2022 - 04:30 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 90566 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY

View PostLetsCamp_1, on 11 May 2022 - 03:50 PM, said:

Fortunately, I don't believe this is possible (technically), regardless of any rule violation.

Probably not something you've experienced given your one minute games, but if your client crashes and you reconnect while your game account has an active game, you will be restored to the active game. Of course if you have finished that game, that will not happen, but if you had finished you could open a new game in the existing session anyway, so your 'idea' would not be required.

That said, given you talk about alt tabbing out of active sessions to the other game, you will obviously be passive while you are in the other session. This obviously falls foul of the rules: "Using ... any ... methods that enables gameplay without the participation or with passive participation of the player within the battle."

LetsCamp_1 #8 Posted 11 May 2022 - 05:09 PM

Corporal

• 73251 battles
  • [HMNZ] HMNZ

View PostThe_Big_M, on 11 May 2022 - 04:30 PM, said:

Fortunately, I don't believe this is possible (technically), regardless of any rule violation.

Probably not something you've experienced given your one minute games, but if your client crashes and you reconnect while your game account has an active game, you will be restored to the active game. Of course if you have finished that game, that will not happen, but if you had finished you could open a new game in the existing session anyway, so your 'idea' would not be required.

That said, given you talk about alt tabbing out of active sessions to the other game, you will obviously be passive while you are in the other session. This obviously falls foul of the rules: "Using ... any ... methods that enables gameplay without the participation or with passive participation of the player within the battle."

Understood,

However i can guarantee that none of my play style will be passive. All will be semi-active at the very least (bravest scout in the match, shoot enemies, crashing them or die trying :izmena:).

I think i'll create a fresh account and give it a try, and see how it goes. In this trial phase, i'll be sure to log off all of my main account both web & client.

But i'll have to wait after i own a more powerful computer. My current one got 85%+ memory (or cpu) usage during battle and its only 1 client. :facepalm:

LetsCamp_1 #9 Posted 11 May 2022 - 05:12 PM

Corporal

• 73251 battles
  • [HMNZ] HMNZ

View PostRika101, on 11 May 2022 - 04:11 PM, said:

this is borderline botting/taking advantage of game mechanics intent u got there. oh ya, u cant login from different PC with same acc or else your acc will be locked by WG. your intent, if somebody wants to, can be reported to WG and u can be banned. wait in queue like others or for once, play good and be contributive to the team in battle, im sure if others want to, they can compile alot of replays of u yolo like a (censored) and put your team at a disadvantage.

i plan to use 1 PC only.

Radiactor #10 Posted 11 May 2022 - 08:03 PM

Corporal

• 28860 battles
  • [_ST_] _ST_

It will not work due to technical blocks implemented, regardless of this behaviour being "allowed" or not.

The main intent of installing another instance is to install the client of an alternative region (Eg NA, EU) in the event that you want to play an account on that server.

FramFramson #11 Posted 12 May 2022 - 01:21 AM

Major

• 61423 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
No no, let him try it. :B

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users