Received a "It's your World of Tanks anniversary" email

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #1 Posted 21 June 2022 - 02:59 PM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 91005 battles
  • [BIGD] BIGD

It's 10 years of playing this game. That's a lot of time wasted and a few hundred dollars paid.

But it's going to be painful to quit now when there are so many tier X reward tanks being sold.

But the email really reminds of how it's time to stop. Stick to the original plan, finish the battle pass, see if there is secret chapter, then stop checking on it. Don't care about Obj.780, don't care about 268v5, don't care about 114 SP2.

It will be painful knowing the amount of things I will miss out on. I still regret not owning EBR and T-44-100, instead I own a few other "whatever" marathon tanks which I bought after I had the luxury IRL.

The_Big_M #2 Posted 21 June 2022 - 07:27 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 91926 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY
Happy anniversary!

Ezz #3 Posted 21 June 2022 - 09:07 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 78150 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

Congrats on the milestone. The FOMO wears off pretty quickly.

The EBR is fun, but the TT version is fine. Meanwhile the 44-100 was glorious WG balancing for quite a while until premium creep happened, and then they even buffed the TT version.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, Balance TM and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users