Jump to content


Post here your favorite games in the Tier 9 reward tank Cobra. (Poll Included)

HESH HE Cobra Deleted one clip

  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Poll: Cobra now for 24 Tokens (4 members have cast votes)

Should I get the Cobra for 24 Tokens?

  1. Yes! Totally worth it if you wanna play it now. (1 vote [14.29%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 14.29%

  2. Not worth 24 tokens. Wait for next Season (1 vote [14.29%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 14.29%

  3. No, Its a bad tank. (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  4. Noo pleeease! Its a bad tank!!1! (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  5. Cobra might not be avaliable next Season... (1 vote [14.29%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 14.29%

  6. Cobra will be harder to get next Season due to changes to BP mechanics (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  7. Not sure, I cant predict the future... (4 votes [57.14%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 57.14%

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

NameWasStolenStresslevel #1 Posted 18 September 2022 - 11:02 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 57885 battles
  • 1,763
  • Member since:
    01-19-2015

The tier 9 reward tank avaliable for purchase for BP points in the Shop is causing surprises in Random Battles for awhile now. But people have different views of it...

 

I almost have the required Tokens to purchase the Cobra (23 currently). My biggest dilemma now is, should I get the tank for 24 Tokens or wait for next battle pass Season when it will come out again cheaper? Sure next Season there will be newer reward tanks, probably more fun than the Cobra, but for 24 Tokens I could get so many Credit Boosters.... Unsure now... 

 

Please also share your good Cobra stories or clips/replays here!!


Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 18 September 2022 - 11:26 AM.

Having META problems?

 #Hashtag break the META

     (HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

             https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

         Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)


SanyaVladimirovnaLitvyak #2 Posted 18 September 2022 - 02:57 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 59818 battles
  • 1,188
  • [FORT] FORT
  • Member since:
    03-22-2013

Is there anything else you would want to use the tokens for?

Don't think the lorraine is worth it.



wasaabi #3 Posted 18 September 2022 - 04:14 PM

    This Dude Abides

  • Senior Moderator
  • 23617 battles
  • 7,229
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    07-15-2012

 

 

 

 

 

 WoT ANZ Community Contributor http://www.youtube.com/c/BadTanking


NameWasStolenStresslevel #4 Posted 18 September 2022 - 05:29 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 57885 battles
  • 1,763
  • Member since:
    01-19-2015

View PostSanyaVladimirovnaLitvyak, on 18 September 2022 - 03:57 PM, said:

Is there anything else you would want to use the tokens for?

Don't think the lorraine is worth it.

 

Yep I agree Lowerraine isnt worth it. But ATM I am trying to determine which one is more valuable in-game resource, 48 credit boosters OR a season reward tier 9 tank with fun & expensive derp HESH for deleting players who are trying to have fun in their platoons (Yes I want them to feel loved).

 

Still have a couple months to decide and watch this thread's HESH fun stories. 

 

Thanks!


Having META problems?

 #Hashtag break the META

     (HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

             https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

         Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)


NameWasStolenStresslevel #5 Posted 18 September 2022 - 05:38 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 57885 battles
  • 1,763
  • Member since:
    01-19-2015

View Postwasaabi, on 18 September 2022 - 05:14 PM, said:

 

:great: Thanks.


Having META problems?

 #Hashtag break the META

     (HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

             https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

         Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)


Sherman_1701 #6 Posted 18 September 2022 - 07:52 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 6573 battles
  • 17
  • [OMG] OMG
  • Member since:
    11-03-2021

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 18 September 2022 - 05:29 PM, said:

 

Yep I agree Lowerraine isnt worth it. But ATM I am trying to determine which one is more valuable in-game resource, 48 credit boosters OR a season reward tier 9 tank with fun & expensive derp HESH for deleting players who are trying to have fun in their platoons (Yes I want them to feel loved).

 

Still have a couple months to decide and watch this thread's HESH fun stories. 

 

Thanks!

I wanted the get the AE Phase 1 but clearly the Cobra is more fun.

 

Is it expensive though?



NameWasStolenStresslevel #7 Posted 18 September 2022 - 08:44 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 57885 battles
  • 1,763
  • Member since:
    01-19-2015

View PostSherman_1701, on 18 September 2022 - 08:52 PM, said:

I wanted the get the AE Phase 1 but clearly the Cobra is more fun.

 

Is it expensive though?

 

Its 2 seasons worth of Tokens by playing BP free2play chapters only (assuming you can get 12 tokens per season without buying any chapters), which means half a year of playing WoT (and all the frustations it brings), or equivalent of purchasing the AE Phase 1 + the Char Furtur + getting 1 Bounty equipment of your choice OR with the same 24 Tokens the Cobra cost, you could buy 48 credit boosters, which in my calculatios can give you at least 42 million credits total if you use those 48 credit boosters with premium account and premium tank and play the game normally (without yoloing every game).

 

Thats how expensive the Cobra is.


Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 18 September 2022 - 08:48 PM.

Having META problems?

 #Hashtag break the META

     (HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

             https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

         Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)


SanyaVladimirovnaLitvyak #8 Posted 19 September 2022 - 08:47 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 59818 battles
  • 1,188
  • [FORT] FORT
  • Member since:
    03-22-2013

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 18 September 2022 - 09:44 PM, said:

 

Its 2 seasons worth of Tokens by playing BP free2play chapters only (assuming you can get 12 tokens per season without buying any chapters), which means half a year of playing WoT (and all the frustations it brings), or equivalent of purchasing the AE Phase 1 + the Char Furtur + getting 1 Bounty equipment of your choice OR with the same 24 Tokens the Cobra cost, you could buy 48 credit boosters, which in my calculatios can give you at least 42 million credits total if you use those 48 credit boosters with premium account and premium tank and play the game normally (without yoloing every game).

 

Thats how expensive the Cobra is.

 

Assuming your math is correct and you're fine with suffering through 48 hours of credit grinding, what do you want to do with the 42mil credits?

Unless there are tanks/equipment/something that you want more than the Cobra, and you cannot buy these without the boosters, getting the cobra would seem like a sensible option to me.



NameWasStolenStresslevel #9 Posted 19 September 2022 - 10:43 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 57885 battles
  • 1,763
  • Member since:
    01-19-2015

View PostSanyaVladimirovnaLitvyak, on 19 September 2022 - 09:47 AM, said:

 

Assuming your math is correct and you're fine with suffering through 48 hours of credit grinding, what do you want to do with the 42mil credits?

Unless there are tanks/equipment/something that you want more than the Cobra, and you cannot buy these without the boosters, getting the cobra would seem like a sensible option to me.

 

I don't plan using these 48 boosters all at once. I use boosters periodically. Also I have 430 million credits right now if I include consumables, my plan is to grind credits so I can have more credits. Nothing planned to do with them now. I will see later what to do with them. 

 


Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 19 September 2022 - 05:16 PM.

Having META problems?

 #Hashtag break the META

     (HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

             https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

         Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)


SanyaVladimirovnaLitvyak #10 Posted 19 September 2022 - 03:14 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 59818 battles
  • 1,188
  • [FORT] FORT
  • Member since:
    03-22-2013

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 19 September 2022 - 11:43 AM, said:

 

I don't plan using these 48 boosters all at once. I use boosters periodically. Also I have 430 million credits right now if I include consumables, my plan is to grind credits so I can have more credits. Nothing planned to do with them now. I will see later what to do with them.  

 

If you're sitting on that many credits, 1 more tank is definitely going to be more of an upgrade compared to the ability to gain some more credits whilst grinding in the future imo.

It would be a no-brainer for me, at least.

 

Also the cobra is a fun tank when the HESH pens, which is at an acceptable frequency if you know what and where to shoot.


Edited by SanyaVladimirovnaLitvyak, 19 September 2022 - 03:15 PM.


NameWasStolenStresslevel #11 Posted 22 September 2022 - 07:32 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 57885 battles
  • 1,763
  • Member since:
    01-19-2015

View PostSanyaVladimirovnaLitvyak, on 19 September 2022 - 04:14 PM, said:

 

If you're sitting on that many credits, 1 more tank is definitely going to be more of an upgrade compared to the ability to gain some more credits whilst grinding in the future imo.

It would be a no-brainer for me, at least.

 

Also the cobra is a fun tank when the HESH pens, which is at an acceptable frequency if you know what and where to shoot.

 

Yes this is one of those tanks that you own for the LOLs, like KV2 and russian tier 8 TDs. But sure, I will get the tank. I want the ability to use strong HESH to relief stress. Thanks!


Having META problems?

 #Hashtag break the META

     (HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

             https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

         Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)


Sherman_1701 #12 Posted 22 September 2022 - 10:40 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 6573 battles
  • 17
  • [OMG] OMG
  • Member since:
    11-03-2021

I’ll wait ‘till I could get it probably at the end of next year but it certainly has a good reputation so I’ll put it on my to buy list.

 


Edited by Sherman_1701, 22 September 2022 - 10:41 PM.


Sherman_1701 #13 Posted 22 September 2022 - 10:44 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 6573 battles
  • 17
  • [OMG] OMG
  • Member since:
    11-03-2021

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 18 September 2022 - 08:44 PM, said:

 

Its 2 seasons worth of Tokens by playing BP free2play chapters only (assuming you can get 12 tokens per season without buying any chapters), which means half a year of playing WoT (and all the frustations it brings), or equivalent of purchasing the AE Phase 1 + the Char Furtur + getting 1 Bounty equipment of your choice OR with the same 24 Tokens the Cobra cost, you could buy 48 credit boosters, which in my calculatios can give you at least 42 million credits total if you use those 48 credit boosters with premium account and premium tank and play the game normally (without yoloing every game).

 

Thats how expensive the Cobra is.

Thanks for the feedback btw, I’ll probably still own it and play with it every few weeks(given I don’t stress out if I lose 1 credit), but I’ll stick to my plan to get Tier VI premiums if I have the chance.



DanLBob #14 Posted 23 September 2022 - 10:06 AM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 31928 battles
  • 3,225
  • [LUCK] LUCK
  • Member since:
    09-16-2012

Are any of the reward tanks must haves? I currently only have the Char Futur. I don't typically do well in T9/10 so I'm not sure if I'd be better off spending tokens on bounty equipment etc?

 

Dan



Ezz #15 Posted 23 September 2022 - 03:40 PM

    How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

  • Beta-Tester
  • 78150 battles
  • 37,904
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012
Char is probably the most interesting relative to other offerings. The ae1 is not dissimilar to a conq. The 777 and kuntz are meh. And not sure if they've added newer ones recently.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, Balance TM and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


The_Big_M #16 Posted 23 September 2022 - 03:40 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 94530 battles
  • 416
  • [DADDY] DADDY
  • Member since:
    09-28-2012
Wouldn't say must haves. Though would rate them above bonds, since bounty equipment doesn't make a huge difference either.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users