Ops Guide - ish . Evolving

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Holeinthehead #1 Posted 02 December 2022 - 04:28 AM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 65229 battles
  • [PANZA] PANZA

Log in name your place . Would have been better if you could choose your own name . Entertainment and giggles gone begging .

Collect your free 200 resources . Button will do it for you . You get 200 each of the 4 types . I enabled auto collect . Cost credits or you can just do it manually .

Go to Friends tab at the top . ( Village . Friends . Missions etc ) Choose friend one . You get transported to their village and get to see the name they picked . In their village click on the resources and again a button will pop up to collect . Repeat for friend two .

Should have enough resources to do at least 1 Arnie assignment and 1 Milla assignment by now .

Can spend some to put pretty things on the tree . I used some on the tree and some on the Installation to get to lvl 2 for the dog . Tried to kick the dog , had to pat it instead to get some more resources . Gave me 50 emerald . Missions tab will take you to the button for the dog . Will show up under HQ .

Your resources can be seen top right corner . Button to right of resources allows you to convert from one to another . I'd suggest you leave that till a little later in the game . Then you can decide on Bonus or Atmosphere .

Credit Bonus from Milla and Arnie WILL NOT work with premium or rental vehicles . Despite WG saying it does . ( The bonus to credits applies to all vehicles in the game, including Premium and rental ones )

You receive more resources from doing the daily missions as well . What they drop is random .

Milla missions are crap .....

Fair to say the missions are going to be the biggest issue . WG have worked a little extra to really push people to buying the boxes . Good chance I'll stick to the daily missions maybe and they can shove the rest .

In addition to not applying to prems the bonuses only apply to the tier of your festive atmos so to get the bonuses in a  tier 10 your garage needs to have a festive atmos of 10.

Not %100 sure on how Assignments work . Did unlock the first two from each , however it wont let me unlock anymore . Have the required resources .

Cat gives extra assignments .

Any gold spent on the flebag you will lose . He will do a runner at the end of the event and take everything with him .

Edited by Holeinthehead, 02 December 2022 - 09:19 AM.

Sig number 6 gone . In Armageddon - Day 1.  Note the date .

You're a weird mob . I'd like to go quietly into the night . I understand Mods are here to stay . I understand Mission / SH / CW rigging is here to stay .

I'll not bother the forums with these things . Let me go in peace . Not sure though why I cannot try and get cheap gold if it's ok for others to do .

stewiejp #2 Posted 02 December 2022 - 05:48 AM

#GetOnBoard

• Community Contributor
  • 55802 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

Can choose your name on day one only - I went with Manicured Cave cos everyone loves a manicured cave.... cannot reset unfortunately. 

Re the bonuses - not 100% but it looks like credits are active on all tanks though XP etc are not (on prems etc). I don't have any rentals however. I'll find out tonight when I play a few. 

#GetOnBoard Studios  - GETONBOARDSTEWIEJP <--- Invite Code - www.youtube.com/c/stewiejp   www.twitch.tv/stewiejp

Holeinthehead #3 Posted 02 December 2022 - 06:04 AM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 65229 battles
  • [PANZA] PANZA

View Poststewiejp, on 01 December 2022 - 09:48 PM, said:

Re the bonuses - not 100% but it looks like credits are active on all tanks though XP etc are not (on prems etc). I don't have any rentals however. I'll find out tonight when I play a few. 

Lowe . Still a premium tank yes ? So hovering over the credit bonus I get - The bonus dose not apply to premium and rental vehicles !

You're a weird mob . I'd like to go quietly into the night . I understand Mods are here to stay . I understand Mission / SH / CW rigging is here to stay .

I'll not bother the forums with these things . Let me go in peace . Not sure though why I cannot try and get cheap gold if it's ok for others to do .

LeSigh #4 Posted 02 December 2022 - 06:35 AM

It's Incredibly Disappointing

• 66081 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Hole. Another note for above.

In addition to not applying to prems the bonuses only apply to the tier of your festive atmos so to get the bonuses in a  tier 10 your garage needs to have a festive atmos of 10.
This account proudly sponsored by WG

Holeinthehead #5 Posted 02 December 2022 - 08:24 AM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 65229 battles
  • [PANZA] PANZA

View PostLeSigh, on 01 December 2022 - 10:35 PM, said:

Well that's just silly . Good pickup btw .

LeSigh #6 Posted 02 December 2022 - 10:41 AM

• 66081 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostHoleinthehead, on 02 December 2022 - 08:28 AM, said:

Not %100 sure on how Assignments work . Did unlock the first two from each , however it wont let me unlock anymore . Have the required resources .

The number required is what you need on top of what you currently have rather than the overall total needed - because logic.

Sherman_1701 #7 Posted 02 December 2022 - 10:45 AM

Corporal

• 8328 battles

View PostLeSigh, on 02 December 2022 - 06:35 AM, said:

Festive atmos 2 bonuses to Tier II?

LeSigh #8 Posted 02 December 2022 - 10:47 AM

• 66081 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Yeppers

Sherman_1701 #9 Posted 02 December 2022 - 10:55 AM

Corporal

• 8328 battles

View PostLeSigh, on 02 December 2022 - 10:47 AM, said:

Yeppers

Most unfair Holiday Ops. 

NameWasStolenStresslevel #10 Posted 03 December 2022 - 02:57 AM

Captain

• 60977 battles

Thanks for the guide. There were so many pages in the official portal page that I didnt even know which one was the most efficient one to read. Hope this summary here will be enough for me to get everything that is avaliable for free in the event. I am spending all my minerals daily to upgrade the village and to complete assigments that Milla (currently 6/10 completed) and Arnold (5/10) gives. I also started collecting friend's resources yesterday. And today after reading the guide and petting the dog I recieved 50 meteor. I suspect the items to equip the dog with would help to acquire more actions from dog and consequently more resources - accurately on point with the game's mechanics as usual.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

(HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

Holeinthehead #11 Posted 03 December 2022 - 05:28 AM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 65229 battles
  • [PANZA] PANZA

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 02 December 2022 - 06:57 PM, said:

I suspect the items to equip the dog with would help to acquire more actions from dog and consequently more resources - accurately on point with the game's mechanics as usual.

No . Adding bling to the dog will only use your gold . Which you do not get back at the end of the event . So save your gold . The mutt will just take it and leave you .

Holeinthehead #12 Posted 03 December 2022 - 05:29 AM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 65229 battles
  • [PANZA] PANZA

View PostLeSigh, on 02 December 2022 - 02:41 AM, said:

The number required is what you need on top of what you currently have rather than the overall total needed - because logic.

Thanks for that . It is WG . Logic ! Logic ! What logic !

stewiejp #13 Posted 03 December 2022 - 07:28 AM

#GetOnBoard

• Community Contributor
  • 55802 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View PostHoleinthehead, on 02 December 2022 - 08:04 AM, said:

Lowe . Still a premium tank yes ? So hovering over the credit bonus I get - The bonus dose not apply to premium and rental vehicles !

I get the same indicator in garage when hovering the mouse, but when not hovering the mouse the credit side looks illuminated. Clear as mud right. In game results I am getting the Holiday Ops credit bonus.

#GetOnBoard Studios  - GETONBOARDSTEWIEJP <--- Invite Code - www.youtube.com/c/stewiejp   www.twitch.tv/stewiejp

LeSigh #14 Posted 03 December 2022 - 08:42 AM

• 66081 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
I have not double checked to see if there is any change but last year the most expensive tanks for claiming your percentage discount were:

II - M14/41 | III - M15/42 | IV - B1 | V - T1 Heavy | VI - O-I 

mttspiii #15 Posted 03 December 2022 - 11:19 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 36668 battles
  • [N-W-O] N-W-O
You didn't mention the cat in the box?

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

NameWasStolenStresslevel #16 Posted 03 December 2022 - 06:27 PM

Captain

• 60977 battles

View PostHoleinthehead, on 03 December 2022 - 06:28 AM, said:

No . Adding bling to the dog will only use your gold . Which you do not get back at the end of the event . So save your gold . The mutt will just take it and leave you .

Thanks. Will save it. However I think I could get more gold if I buy more boxes. Really would make me more gold to use for things like events - not to feed a dog that only repeat the same actions.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

Holeinthehead #17 Posted 04 December 2022 - 04:33 AM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 65229 battles
  • [PANZA] PANZA

View Postmttspiii, on 03 December 2022 - 03:19 AM, said:

You didn't mention the cat in the box?

" Cat gives extra assignments ."

NameWasStolenStresslevel #18 Posted 04 December 2022 - 06:43 AM

Captain

• 60977 battles
Guys about the Gift Terminal thing, is there a way to disable the animation displayed when activating a Token?? I am planning to leave all my tokens to activate at the end of the event, but that animation is too long. How can I cut through it and just recieve the rewards as fast as possible?

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

Vene_Vidi_Vici #19 Posted 04 December 2022 - 07:46 AM

Private

• 13768 battles
  • [BITTR] BITTR

Milla's assignment No4 tells me to buy a 'globe to see where the game is most popular' but I cant find where to get it. can anyone help?

Holeinthehead #20 Posted 04 December 2022 - 08:37 AM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 65229 battles
  • [PANZA] PANZA

View PostVene_Vidi_Vici, on 03 December 2022 - 11:46 PM, said:

Milla's assignment No4 tells me to buy a 'globe to see where the game is most popular' but I cant find where to get it. can anyone help?

Ignore the veiled clue references . Resources are all you need .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users