anybody playing tanks in the aust. server?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

yumachase #1 Posted 22 January 2023 - 06:03 AM

Private

• 82 battles
i never see any players on and every game is bots on random battle

NameWasStolenStresslevel #2 Posted 22 January 2023 - 10:44 AM

Captain

• 61116 battles
  • [GREED] GREED

View Postyumachase, on 22 January 2023 - 07:03 AM, said:

As you can see, just as the AU server this forum also have a problem with population, but this forum have very ocasional "pop spikes", specially if you are arguing with someone of certain clans. But I am here to try my best to give you an answer. 

I think there is prime time in that server and the population increases there to a point where you can get games. This is not my experience tho, as I have only played 2 games in that server and it was accidentaly because the game automatically logged me in that server and I didnt notice until I enter the game and noticed everybody was playing differently. But people in the forums ocasionally comment about that server having more pop during "prime times" but I am not sure what time it is exactly. If you are lucky someone will appear here to reply more detailed. Apparently tier 5 and bellow is filled with game's official bots in both teams equally, and higher tiers have specific times that you can find a game.

Have a good session!

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 22 January 2023 - 10:47 AM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

(HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

ChieftaiNZ #3 Posted 22 January 2023 - 01:17 PM

#GetChieftainaChieftain

• Beta-Tester
  • 18000 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View Postyumachase, on 22 January 2023 - 10:03 AM, said:

New players will only play games against bots until Tier 6 or until the game decides you are doing well enough to play against actual players.

As for the population, it will start to pop up in the evenings, but HK is where the majority of players are. 

__Fury_o7o7o7 #4 Posted 22 January 2023 - 01:49 PM

Staff sergeant

• 28436 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View Postyumachase, on 22 January 2023 - 08:03 AM, said:

On Anz bots are tier 5 and below due to server pop. Tier 5 can still see higher tier's but this is only when the pop gets high enough. Hope that helps...

signature-asia-2018981614
gwQAWQl.gif

Napalmer #5 Posted 23 January 2023 - 03:21 PM

Objectionable Individual

• Community Contributor
  • 57305 battles
  • [DRANK] DRANK

ANZ picks up after about 8-9PM GMT+11 (Sydney time). Tier 8, 9, 10 can get going provided you have the patience.

I'd suggest tuning into some of the Australian streamers such as pr154, stewiejp, devilsdownunder0, bossdog_ and ziggy_does_tanks since they almost exclusively play ANZ so you can get a rough idea of what tiers are going.

Edited by Napalmer, 23 January 2023 - 03:21 PM.

3-Marked Tier 10s: T57 Heavy, T110E5, Object 140, IS-7, E100, Maus, Centurion Action X, Badger, Super Conqueror, AMX 50B, STB-1, Type 5 Heavy, WZ-111 5A, Kranvagn, Strv 103B

Check out my stream live at Twitch.tv/TheNapalmer !

CardinalMite #6 Posted 26 January 2023 - 02:50 PM

Captain

• 36433 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostNapalmer, on 23 January 2023 - 07:21 AM, said:

ANZ picks up after about 8-9PM GMT+11 (Sydney time). Tier 8, 9, 10 can get going provided you have the patience.

I'd suggest tuning into some of the Australian streamers such as pr154, stewiejp, devilsdownunder0, bossdog_ and ziggy_does_tanks since they almost exclusively play ANZ so you can get a rough idea of what tiers are going.

This.

I am on GMT +10 (Brisbane time) at 8pm you are looking at roughly 800 online and can get games maybe 2 - 3 minute wait, then the population gets to roughly 1K (varies depending on what events are on) at about 9pm my time and is decent if you are prepared to wait a minute; might pick up a bit more on Friday/Saturdays vs weekdays and might peak about 1.5k 'ish from around 10:30- 12am then starts to tail off. By 2am if you want to play tiers 6 or up the pop will have dropped back down to around 4-500 and you would be better off to try getting games on HK because you will probably timeout otherwise. Tiers 6,7,8 seem to have roughly similar wait times, 9's a bit slower, 10's I can't really comment as I avoid playing tier 10 most of the time, but my sense is they are probably the tier that drop off first in the late evening.

Basically, that suits me quite well, I rarely have the opportunity to play before 8pm anyway because family stuff and I am a night-owl and don't have a problem playing to 2am.

HK used to be about 150ms ping and perfectly playable, for the last few weeks though either through excessive demand or possibly cable issues the West Australia link to HK has been pretty poor, I never get better than 200ms and often get packet loss that causes severe rubber banding. I much prefer the 25ms that I get to AU.

“Holiday ops is balanced for Asia because a good player opening 11 boxes will get just as many decorations as a noob opening 75..”—.Murazor new head of global festive events.

"It's like you literally dont read your own posts, let alone others, make up instead what you wished others said, then put a non-sensical counter argument to that imagined post."

"Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience. But then if I limited myself to only arguing with non-idiots on these forums I'd literally never post"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users