MONTHLY BATTLEPASS

#wot #newplayer #idea

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Faalts #1 Posted 22 January 2023 - 07:32 PM

Private

• 7874 battles
  • [IDCT] IDCT

WG please put monthly battlepass to the game that help us to progress faster. Here is my idea for the battlepass

>improved battlepass

•10-30% research and cost reduction for tech tree

•bond and bond/experimental equipment as progress rewards

•3d skins maybe

•universal blueprint

•credits and free exp

•consumable

>regular battlepass

•credits

•universal blueprint

•bond

•standart equipment

Thats just the basic idea.

I realy think this will help to grow player base and help new player to catch up to be competitive player as fast as posible.

And of course it helps you with monthly income if you make this battlepass afordable.

You need to see Clash Of Clans battelpass system to get the better idea. I mean wot and coc kinda the same you need to progress to be competitive and the player base wants to be competitive.

So please think of this idea, thank you.

Rika101 #2 Posted 22 January 2023 - 10:47 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 42210 battles
  • [D-ARM] D-ARM

View PostFaalts, on 22 January 2023 - 07:32 PM, said:

WG please put monthly battlepass to the game that help us to progress faster. Here is my idea for the battlepass

>improved battlepass

•10-30% research and cost reduction for tech tree

•bond and bond/experimental equipment as progress rewards

•3d skins maybe

•universal blueprint

•credits and free exp

•consumable

>regular battlepass

•credits

•universal blueprint

•bond

•standart equipment

Thats just the basic idea.

I realy think this will help to grow player base and help new player to catch up to be competitive player as fast as posible.

And of course it helps you with monthly income if you make this battlepass afordable.

You need to see Clash Of Clans battelpass system to get the better idea. I mean wot and coc kinda the same you need to progress to be competitive and the player base wants to be competitive.

So please think of this idea, thank you.

Those P2W players will also have the chance to do the same if they paid WG for the battlepass.

Go watch WOT CC youtube videos about how to play better, take advantage of map positions etc...and u will find that these "gifts" will mean less without great brains behind the helm.

NameWasStolenStresslevel #3 Posted 23 January 2023 - 09:12 AM

Captain

• 61116 battles
  • [GREED] GREED

View PostRika101, on 22 January 2023 - 11:47 PM, said:

Those P2W players will also have the chance to do the same if they paid WG for the battlepass.

Go watch WOT CC youtube videos about how to play better, take advantage of map positions etc...and u will find that these "gifts" will mean less without great brains behind the helm.

But what if the p2w players already have those resources? Even if they didnt have the chance to get it again, they already have it anyway. They can just demount it for gold or demount tickets.

I think the op doesnt have it, so he wants to buy it. Thats what I think this thread is about. Catching up with the people who have all stock up.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

(HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

Faalts #4 Posted 23 January 2023 - 01:50 PM

Private

• 7874 battles
  • [IDCT] IDCT

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 23 January 2023 - 09:12 AM, said:

But what if the p2w players already have those resources? Even if they didnt have the chance to get it again, they already have it anyway. They can just demount it for gold or demount tickets.

I think the op doesnt have it, so he wants to buy it. Thats what I think this thread is about. Catching up with the people who have all stock up.

Yep you are right i only have 4 bond and 3 bounty... and there are like no way to cath up fast. I know bond/bounty eq doesnt increase much but it feels good to have it man. 

Also if WG put this system in game, a newer player the confident they need to progress trough game and be competitive, and that can increase the player base.

I mean just any system to catch up with all these top equipment, 4+ skills crews, grind tech tree significantly faster will do, i think.

Or just remove the credits from the tech tree, so you just havr to research it, buy some garage, then you play the tank but very unlikely WG will be that generous.

Rika101 #5 Posted 23 January 2023 - 01:51 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 42210 battles
  • [D-ARM] D-ARM

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 23 January 2023 - 09:12 AM, said:

true that, but my main point is if the F2P have the chance to buy the improved pass, so does everybody else in the game, hence his point "I realy think this will help to grow player base and help new player to catch up to be competitive player as fast as posible." will be invalid because those P2W players can do the same to be few steps ahead of those F2P players again.

I quote Maverick from Top Gun Maverick: "But what the enemy doesnt know is your limits." The constant is your tank (OP or not) but the non constant is you, the player. Enemy dont u much even via ELO, WN8 etc unless they know u in person until they actually play against u. I rather WG implement better tutorials, create more videos to teach new players instead of relying on CC to do that for them and most importantly, STOP OR AT LEAST MINIMIZE release of such paid content that ONLY BENEFIT paying/P2W players instead of ALL players.

Faalts #6 Posted 23 January 2023 - 01:52 PM

Private

• 7874 battles
  • [IDCT] IDCT

View PostRika101, on 22 January 2023 - 10:47 PM, said:

Its not about the skills of the player its about catching up fast so player like me and new player can catch up.

Faalts #7 Posted 23 January 2023 - 01:59 PM

Private

• 7874 battles
  • [IDCT] IDCT

View PostRika101, on 23 January 2023 - 01:51 PM, said:

true that, but my main point is if the F2P have the chance to buy the improved pass, so does everybody else in the game, hence his point "I realy think this will help to grow player base and help new player to catch up to be competitive player as fast as posible." will be invalid because those P2W players can do the same to be few steps ahead of those F2P players again.

I quote Maverick from Top Gun Maverick: "But what the enemy doesnt know is your limits." The constant is your tank (OP or not) but the non constant is you, the player. Enemy dont u much even via ELO, WN8 etc unless they know u in person until they actually play against u. I rather WG implement better tutorials, create more videos to teach new players instead of relying on CC to do that for them and most importantly, STOP OR AT LEAST MINIMIZE release of such paid content that ONLY BENEFIT paying/P2W players instead of ALL players.

Well so you just point up the whole point. So "Everybody" havr the chance to catch up. No matter whether you F2P or P2P player. The tech tree does not grow that fast the eq does not grow that fast. So everybody have the best tanks fast, the best eq fast. 4-6 month for F2P to fully equip 2-3 tanks with bonds eq, 2-3 month for P2P to fully equip 2-3 tanks with bonds eq.

Rika101 #8 Posted 23 January 2023 - 02:15 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 42210 battles
  • [D-ARM] D-ARM

View PostFaalts, on 23 January 2023 - 01:59 PM, said:

Well so you just point up the whole point. So "Everybody" havr the chance to catch up. No matter whether you F2P or P2P player. The tech tree does not grow that fast the eq does not grow that fast. So everybody have the best tanks fast, the best eq fast. 4-6 month for F2P to fully equip 2-3 tanks with bonds eq, 2-3 month for P2P to fully equip 2-3 tanks with bonds eq.

The thing is, u can catch up eventually sure, good with that, but will u have the in game skills to back it up? i rather see the new players learn in game skills first than just pay up to skip the "class lesson". trust me, I have seen LOTS OF THEM who do that and it pains me because they have all those money and stuff to burn and eventually their playing skills is still like (censored). sure its your money, who am I to teach u that, but even spending money has its rules and manners and this game is no exception.

Your point ""Everybody" have the chance to catch up." but without in game skill, u will STILL be one or two steps behind them, what u gonna do then? Catching up has its nuances and rules and I hope the new players dont think they just need to pay up and boom, problem solved.

AlexTheKid72 #9 Posted 23 January 2023 - 02:38 PM

Staff sergeant

• 41493 battles

View PostFaalts, on 23 January 2023 - 01:50 PM, said:

Yep you are right i only have 4 bond and 3 bounty... and there are like no way to cath up fast. I know bond/bounty eq doesnt increase much but it feels good to have it man. 

Also if WG put this system in game, a newer player the confident they need to progress trough game and be competitive, and that can increase the player base.

I mean just any system to catch up with all these top equipment, 4+ skills crews, grind tech tree significantly faster will do, i think.

Or just remove the credits from the tech tree, so you just havr to research it, buy some garage, then you play the tank but very unlikely WG will be that generous.

Play tier ten, buy bond equipment.
I admit, it was better when epic medals from T8 up gave bonds, but still the same.

Rika101 #10 Posted 23 January 2023 - 03:13 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 42210 battles
  • [D-ARM] D-ARM

View PostAlexTheKid72, on 23 January 2023 - 02:38 PM, said:

Play tier ten, buy bond equipment.
I admit, it was better when epic medals from T8 up gave bonds, but still the same.

and also, tier 9 premium tanks...there are aplenty nowadays lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users